Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you nigs gonna be up to?

Whatever it is, don't plan on pooping in the Starbucks.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/17/star...ation-day.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    publicity stunt... they had to do something but this is pretty over the top and is more likely to piss off customers that dont give a about the story than placate the offended groups

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    publicity stunt... they had to do something but this is pretty over the top and is more likely to piss off customers that dont give a about the story than placate the offended groups
    No doubt.

Hey look at us guys! We care!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Starbucks are pussies. Nobody messes up and everyone has to suffer cos they want to cater to social justice heads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No doubt.

Hey look at us guys! We care!
    yeah. i mean they could have still announced that they'll have company-wide implicit bias training or whatever, but shutting down all stores for a full day to do so? lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Starbucks are pussies. Nobody messes up and everyone has to suffer cos they want to cater to social justice heads.
    while i agree that this is over the top, i'll defer to their business judgment. they seem to do a pretty good job at that

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    while i agree that this is over the top, i'll defer to their business judgment. they seem to do a pretty good job at that
    Too Big To Fail, bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah. i mean they could have still announced that they'll have company-wide implicit bias training or whatever, but shutting down all stores for a full day to do so? lol
    They should have done it on the down low imo and let it leak out. Imagine if there's another incident AFTER their much publicized Racial-Bias Education Day.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They should have done it on the down low imo and let it leak out. Imagine if there's another incident AFTER their much publicized Racial-Bias Education Day.
    how do you know the training isn't being done by aryan nation?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't imagine that not announcing a day when all of your stores are closed and having it "revealed" that it was for racial sensitivity would be a preferable approach. Either way you're going to have people that think it's stupid, but here you'd also have a surprise closure unknown to customers who have made you part of their daily routine.

Better to pull the bandaid off, let people make fun for a day or so, but also let your customers know ahead of time not to show up for their morning latte.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not a full day tbh.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what happens when you keep caving to the demands of sjw idiots. Just tell them they are idiots and someday we'll be better off for it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is what happens when you keep caving to the demands of sjw idiots. Just tell them they are idiots and someday we'll be better off for it.
    Yeah, Schultz is really hurting compared to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a full day tbh.
    ah, didnt catch that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how do you know the training isn't being done by aryan nation?
    I actually don't know that. That'd be a weird shtick though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't imagine that not announcing a day when all of your stores are closed and having it "revealed" that it was for racial sensitivity would be a preferable approach. Either way you're going to have people that think it's stupid, but here you'd also have a surprise closure unknown to customers who have made you part of their daily routine.

Better to pull the bandaid off, let people make fun for a day or so, but also let your customers know ahead of time not to show up for their morning latte.
    No...I wasn't suggesting they do the store closing on the down low. Just the training.
    And how the do they expect to train everyone in one day. Are the managers the trainers? So all the managers have to get trained first?
    Or is it going to be on the web?

It's all bull anyway.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No...I wasn't suggesting they do the store closing on the down low. Just the training.
    And how the do they expect to train everyone in one day. Are the managers the trainers? So all the managers have to get trained first?

It's all bull anyway.
    I imagine some kind of web conference. The dedicated day is the PR aspect. In reality I expect something as toothless as those HR videos people do to train on sexual harassment in the workplace type stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you nigs gonna be up to?

Whatever it is, don't plan on pooping in the Starbucks.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/17/star...ation-day.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's all bull anyway.
    You have some third party HR company administer the training. Our office had a sexual harassment training session a couple of weeks ago. 2 women from some third party company basically gave a 75 minute presentation, along with some participation activities, and that was it. And Starbucks will probably have some video based webinar

i don’t think the logistics are the biggest issue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have some third party HR company administer the training. Our office had a sexual harassment training session a couple of weeks ago. 2 women from some third party company basically gave a 75 minute presentation, along with some participation activities, and that was it. And Starbucks will probably have some video based webinar

i don’t think the logistics are the biggest issue.
    No...I agree as to what the bigger issue is.
    SFS

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, worried about 1st world privilege and feelings when they so abhorrently evil to their coffee growers. LOL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Southpark will have fun with this .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Southpark will have fun with this .
    You watch Southpark?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You watch Southpark?
    He started when they announced they are Republicans at that thing recently which was probably a goof to with that movie awards audience

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He started when they announced they are Republicans at that thing recently which was probably a goof to with that movie awards audience
    I started at Season 1 dummy. Still have first 3 seasons on VHS.

Thread Information