Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Post Count
    son, I don't have ESPN and I just got home...but this gif kinda summarized the game up for me

bench this got

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    There's the defense I know and love

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Got benched late in the half. Mack took him in the locker room for some coddling and then put him back in.

My Team
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Post Count
    Got benched late in the half. Mack took him in the locker room for some coddling and then put him back in.
    breastfed him a bit too, I'm assuming?

My Team
    LSU Tigers
    Post Count
    will Texas get into the end zone tonight?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    breastfed him a bit too, I'm assuming?
    He came out more energetic, so that is a solid assumption.

My Team
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Post Count
    lol

King
    My Team
    Stanford Cardinal
    Post Count
    @ Kermit

longhorns

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    lol David Ass
    lol benched again

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Could've had that first down if Cart Jr had anything that resembled arm strength.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This Texas team is so incredible. Every week they amaze. Why, the had two weeks to prepare for unranked TCU and look how they perform. So proud. Raises for all the coaches!

King
    My Team
    Stanford Cardinal
    Post Count
    This Texas team is so incredible. Every week they amaze. Why, the had two weeks to prepare for unranked TCU and look how they perform. So proud. Raises for all the coaches!
    UT

My Team
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I don't care enough to look it up, but I recall some dumb longhorn fan on this site saying how people show up regardless of the opponent because they want to see THEIR team. Hilarious you actually believe that . A friend of mine had a girl at the game texting her about how it "didn't feel right" and that she "missed A&M". Face it. No one gives a about playing the s or the horned frogs. The student section was an absolute joke. When the Aggies start playing LSU on Thanksgiving in 2014 good luck with your ratings.

I almost feel bad for the fanbase with how horribly the AD has handled everything. The horns could have dropped the LHN, gone to the SEC solo, and completely control this state forever. A classic case of people believing they're too big to fail.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I don't care enough to look it up, but I recall some dumb longhorn fan on this site saying how people show up regardless of the opponent because they want to see THEIR team. Hilarious you actually believe that . A friend of mine had a girl at the game texting her about how it "didn't feel right" and that she "missed A&M". Face it. No one gives a about playing the s or the horned frogs. The student section was an absolute joke. When the Aggies start playing LSU on Thanksgiving in 2014 good luck with your ratings.

I almost feel bad for the fanbase with how horribly the AD has handled everything. The horns could have dropped the LHN, gone to the SEC solo, and completely control this state forever. A classic case of people believing they're too big to fail.
    Cool

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    DAMN, I wanted to see tu & A&M in the Cotton!

Post Count
    sons the fact that Mack Brown is the highest paid coach in the country making $5.2M this year adds even further proof that America is the greatest country in the world. only in America could an overrated, below average football coach like Mack reach that type of success. I mean under Mack the Longhorns haven't even had decent success against their rival Oklahoma who has the second most overrated coach in the country. Texas is 6-9 against Oklahoma in the 15 years under Mack. what exactly justifies this guy being the highest paid coach in the country? 1 flukey championship 7 years ago? oh and not only that, but they have only won the Big 12 championship twice in his 15 years lol. that's just pitiful stats considering the hype and salary he receives.
    Texas* 35 - LSU** 20 (2003 Cotton Bowl)

*Coached by Mack Brown.

**Coached by Nick Saban (Who won the 2003 MNC the next year with basically the same LSU team Texas whipped.)

But seriously, the Longhorn Network has been the demise of the Longhorns.

Same with Notre Dame and their big NBC contract -- made a lotta money but lost it on the field.

And to make matters worse, the Longhorn Network drove the Aggies to the SEC where they'll be able to recruit better and possibly supplant UT as the best college football program in Texas (at least for a while).

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Hullabaloo, Caneck, Caneck
    Hullabaloo, Caneck, Caneck
    All hail to dear old Texas A&M
    Rally around Maroon and White
    Good luck to dear old Texas Aggies
    They are the boys who show the real old fight
    That good old Aggie Spirit thrills us
    And makes us yell and yell and yell
    So let's fight for dear old Texas A&M
    We're gonna beat you all to
    Chigaroogarem Chigaroogarem
    Rough, Tough, real stuff
    Texas A&M
    Good bye to texas university
    So long to the orange and the white
    Good luck to dear old Texas Aggies
    They are the boys who show the real old fight
    'the eyes of Texas are upon you'
    That is the song they sing so well
    Sounds Like
    So good bye to texas university

We're gonna beat you all to
    Chigaroogarem Chigaroogarem
    Rough, Tough, Real stuff,
    Texas A&M
    Saw varsity's horns off
    Saw varsity's horns off
    Saw varsity's horns off
    Short! A!
    Varsity's horns are sawed off
    Short! A!

You quoted the first verse. Proving you're an idiot.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

I sympathize with aggies. I really do.

When you first arrived to College Station, it was surely a tough adjustment. The texas a&m compound was located in the middle of nowhere, somewhere by Houston or Tyler or Austin. College Station was a&m, so you had to adjust or fail. Being accepted meant dedicating your mind to the status quo of the area. At first it was uncomfortable. Everyone kept talking about tu. You knew it was a good school in Texas that rejected your application, but there was no immediate understanding of why it was so evil. You wanted to question their claims of hatred for tu, but that would mean social isolation, and you could not afford that.

You decided to play it safe and go with the flow but felt it a tad strange at first. In the back of your mind, you noticed all the "tradition" was based around tu. You wondered if tu felt the same about a&m. All of the yell practices about sawing off horns and goodbye to orange and white felt like Nuremberg Rallies. However, throughout your indoctrination, fish camp, chants and motions toward being socially accepted, you no longer questioned why tu was evil. It just was.

It must suck knowing that all of those grueling hours spent at fish camp whooping and being indoctrinated to focus all of your hate for everything in this world into one shade of orange was for not. Instead of sleeping in, partying or getting laid, you were forced by peer pressure to go to midnight yell practice where you would repeat your chants of hate en masse for the same school over and over despite who you were playing the next day. In fact, it didn't matter who the aggies played, there was only one true game every year, and it fell on turkey day.

Thanksgiving was your time to shine. tu was playing! You would put on your maroon out shirt and reprised your role with perfection of being the obnoxious aggie in the family who couldn't stop talking about tu over Thanksgiving dinner. Thanksgiving was yours to ruin because in your mind, nothing was more important than the game. If there were a longhorn or two in your family, you'd make sure to either not invite them or talk to them the entire time.

But now, this past Thanksgiving, you had nothing to do. There was an empty hole in your heart.

You knew that chanting SEC, SEC! was actually stupid, but what else could you do?

You put on that same faded, stained maroon out shirt and still talked about tu, but it just didn't feel right. You decided to update your Facebook status every five minutes about tu so your fellow aggies would know tu was on your mind. They would respond right away with their own anti-tu status. In a way, despite the chagrin of your non-aggie Facebook friends, you developed a support group of anti-tu, and it felt right.

Aggies without the longhorns is like the Joker without Batman, Sigmund Freud without his , pizza without ranch or Hitler without Jews. They're nothing now but the cold s of an incredibly successful campaign of mass hypnosis.

Whenever they wake up from that hypnosis, it could get ugly.

My Team
    LSU Tigers
    Post Count
    Texas* 35 - LSU** 20 (2003 Cotton Bowl)

*Coached by Mack Brown.

**Coached by Nick Saban (Who won the 2003 MNC the next year with basically the same LSU team Texas whipped.)

But seriously, the Longhorn Network has been the demise of the Longhorns.

Same with Notre Dame and their big NBC contract -- made a lotta money but lost it on the field.

And to make matters worse, the Longhorn Network drove the Aggies to the SEC where they'll be able to recruit better and possibly supplant UT as the best college football program in Texas (at least for a while).
    LMAO!

almost 10 years ago when Saban was coming into LSU and rebuilding one of the worst programs in the country!

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    tbh they should just extend mack again, through 2025 this time!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

When you first arrived to College Station, it was surely a tough adjustment. The texas a&m compound was located in the middle of nowhere, somewhere by Houston or Tyler or Austin. College Station was a&m, so you had to adjust or fail. Being accepted meant dedicating your mind to the status quo of the area. At first it was uncomfortable. Everyone kept talking about tu. You knew it was a good school in Texas that rejected your application, but there was no immediate understanding of why it was so evil. You wanted to question their claims of hatred for tu, but that would mean social isolation, and you could not afford that.

You decided to play it safe and go with the flow but felt it a tad strange at first. In the back of your mind, you noticed all the "tradition" was based around tu. You wondered if tu felt the same about a&m. All of the yell practices about sawing off horns and goodbye to orange and white felt like Nuremberg Rallies. However, throughout your indoctrination, fish camp, chants and motions toward being socially accepted, you no longer questioned why tu was evil. It just was.

It must suck knowing that all of those grueling hours spent at fish camp whooping and being indoctrinated to focus all of your hate for everything in this world into one shade of orange was for not. Instead of sleeping in, partying or getting laid, you were forced by peer pressure to go to midnight yell practice where you would repeat your chants of hate en masse for the same school over and over despite who you were playing the next day. In fact, it didn't matter who the aggies played, there was only one true game every year, and it fell on turkey day.

Thanksgiving was your time to shine. tu was playing! You would put on your maroon out shirt and reprised your role with perfection of being the obnoxious aggie in the family who couldn't stop talking about tu over Thanksgiving dinner. Thanksgiving was yours to ruin because in your mind, nothing was more important than the game. If there were a longhorn or two in your family, you'd make sure to either not invite them or talk to them the entire time.

But now, this past Thanksgiving, you had nothing to do. There was an empty hole in your heart.

You knew that chanting SEC, SEC! was actually stupid, but what else could you do?

You put on that same faded, stained maroon out shirt and still talked about tu, but it just didn't feel right. You decided to update your Facebook status every five minutes about tu so your fellow aggies would know tu was on your mind. They would respond right away with their own anti-tu status. In a way, despite the chagrin of your non-aggie Facebook friends, you developed a support group of anti-tu, and it felt right.

Aggies without the longhorns is like the Joker without Batman, Sigmund Freud without his , pizza without ranch or Hitler without Jews. They're nothing now but the cold s of an incredibly successful campaign of mass hypnosis.

Post Count
    LOL thinking that was the same LSU team. LSU's 2nd stringer QB started that game. Idiot.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

Thats funny cuz I NEVER had that till my time at A&M!
    ... that kinda made me smile!

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

tl;dr

Thread Information