San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dallas Mavericks to retire No. 24 in honor of Kobe Bryant

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/lo...9-8863fa0e9070

Wtf Mavs

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    His daughter, too, and another young kid if I've read correctly. That's the worst part.

RIP to Kobe, and condolences to his family, friends and fans of the Lake Show. Respect.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Wtf Mavs
    Mark trying to get out ahead and show Giannis what a great owner he is tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The entire league should retire his number, tbh. Whether you like him or not, he was probably the most influential player of the modern era in terms of players idolizing him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    so dude was a s bag but it’s ok because he helped people ? What kind of logic is that ?
    Elnono insinuated that Kobe somehow deserved to die. What exactly did he ever do that warranted his untimely death?

But i get it, people gotta get it off their chest. they won't say in real life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elnono insinuated that Kobe somehow deserved to die. What exactly did he ever do that warranted his untimely death?

But i get it, people gotta get it off their chests. they won't say in real life.
    lol I didn't say he deserved anything, just that it's a better world today. No doubt about that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The entire league should retire his number, tbh. Whether you like him or not, he was probably the most influential player of the modern era in terms of players idolizing him.
    Wouldn't be surprised if Pop follows suit, tbh... one of the biggest Kobe fans in the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, despite sport hating Kobe, hit me hard. Live life to the fullest sons, you never know when all ends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol I didn't say he deserved anything, just that it's a better world today. No doubt about that.
    I wasn’t the biggest Kobe fan in the word but this is a pretty insensitive comment, even for you bro...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn’t the biggest Kobe fan in the word but this is a pretty insensitive comment, even for you bro...
    Nobody cares how you feel

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP to Kobe but Pop proves what a s my human being he is yet again

No doubt he called the commish’s office directly and demanded the game be played so he could do his stupid gimmick to virtue signal. Every time there’s a virtue signaling opportunity this guy always has the “memorable quote”. He’s just capitalizing on this like he did Sager’s death. Tbh I’m surprised he didn’t grab the mic and use this opportunity to blame it on Trump and his supporters or some .

hopefully him and Jerruh can take a joyride together in his private helicopter some time soon imo
    Jerruh is a staunch republican. They're literally polar opposites. Jerry is the grizzly bear, Poop is the snake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, if they didn't do it for Bill, Mike or the first Black player then they should refrain from doing so for Kobe.

Mark Cuban being the ultimate ass kisser with this move, TBH. Just like Pat Riley before him......

Retiring his number by opposing teams is an empty gesture that won't help with his family's grief or bring him back.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, if they didn't do it for Bill, Mike or the first Black player they they should refrain from doing so for Kobe.

Mark Cuban being the ultimate ass kisser with the move, TBH. Just like Pat Riley before him......
    Agreed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody cares how you feel
    Cool response, keep being an edge lord. ing idiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think he raped but he definitely was a sociopath.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly, and why retire #24 when he also wore #8 through a good portion of his career? Oh, because it is an empty gesture and PR stunt by Cuban.

Mark should have been that vigilante and caring when he had a sexual predator roaming his offices, assaulting and harassing his female employees.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool response, keep being an edge lord. ing idiot
    that's telling me

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    man, kobe’s short animation story .

the feels

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think he raped but he definitely was a sociopath.
    I think both are true, TBH. Kind of like with Steve Jobs, except he never physically raped anyone, who I had a hard time "mourning" the death of too. Still sucks for their families, fans and friends.

I probably won't "mourn" Jordan's death either knowing he's likely a sociopath too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm honestly struggling to figure out how this happened at all...there's got to be more to the story...how did Kobe Bryant die in a helicopter crash if Michael Jordan didn't do it first??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP to Kobe but Pop proves what a s my human being he is yet again

No doubt he called the commish’s office directly and demanded the game be played so he could do his stupid gimmick to virtue signal. Every time there’s a virtue signaling opportunity this guy always has the “memorable quote”. He’s just capitalizing on this like he did Sager’s death. Tbh I’m surprised he didn’t grab the mic and use this opportunity to blame it on Trump and his supporters or some .

hopefully him and Jerruh can take a joyride together in his private helicopter some time soon imo
    weak , bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As much as I disliked this fake-ass teller, he was only 41 and had young daughters. Obviously his daughter passing away puts it on a different level, is tragic.
    It is. But eh, people live, people die. Some people live to be 110+ and die peacefully of old age with a long storied legacy. Some people live to ripe old age but have a boring ass life. Some people like Kobe or Jimi Hendrix die young with a bigtime legacy in spite of their short life. And some children never live to grow up, like Kobe's daughter or all the millions of sweet little children each year who die of cancer etc. It's the course of nature, people live, people die, some people get it better and longer than others and life isn't fair. People should get over it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, despite sport hating Kobe, hit me hard. Live life to the fullest sons, you never know when all ends.
    Yep. I believe Kobe did in his 41 years.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wtf Mavs
    that's just not a great idea

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good job on the spurs getting ahead with the "running out the shot clock idea" Everyone copied them and the ty nuggets only gave him a moment of silence.

Thread Information