Page 107 of 134 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 3349
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I hope no one is actually paying to watch black widow. I still think everything after infinity war, and even that film is pretty weak, has been average at best. Civil war for me was the last good thing they made.
    not counting BW, there have been 4 movies since IW... antman and the wasp, captain marvel, endgame, and far from home. far from home, and endgame were both quite good. antman and captain marvel werent great but they were still fun watches

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    not counting BW, there have been 4 movies since IW... antman and the wasp, captain marvel, endgame, and far from home. far from home, and endgame were both quite good. antman and captain marvel werent great but they were still fun watches
    I will say, i did enjoy endgame the most out of those, as it was kind of an end and it was great to see all those characters on screen together. The story on the other hand was dog .

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I hope no one is actually paying to watch black widow. I still think everything after infinity war, and even that film is pretty weak, has been average at best. Civil war for me was the last good thing they made.
    Bruh Ragnarok set the standard for combining cinematography, story, dialogue, and FUN for a comic book movie imo
    The fact that the 1st 5 minutes of IW rendered the entire story useless doesn't detract from how well Ragnarok was by itself.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Captain Marvell was crap

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Captain Marvell was crap

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    We gonna talk about that BW post credit scene?

Cuz it pretty much guarantees that we will see Yelena & Val in Hawkeye. Does this mean that US Agent will also be in it?

What are the odds that we see Val trying to recruit Abomination in either a Shang-Chi post credits scene or the She-Hulk series.

And will The Thunderbolts be introduced in a movie or D+ Series?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    just saw bw. I actually had fun with it, cause its funny how bad some scenes are. I'd say its probably the worst of the mcu films, but i had way more fun with it than cpt marvel, iron man 2, thor 2 or black panther. I'd also just torrent it, cause this is not worth any money.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    just saw bw. I actually had fun with it, cause its funny how bad some scenes are. I'd say its probably the worst of the mcu films, but i had way more fun with it than cpt marvel, iron man 2, thor 2 or black panther. I'd also just torrent it, cause this is not worth any money.
    “I don’t like any of the Marvel movies where the main characters are women or black people, but it’s a coincidence and totally a flaw in the writing and filmmaking, not a reflection of my character!”

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    OMG!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    “I don’t like any of the Marvel movies where the main characters are women or black people, but it’s a coincidence and totally a flaw in the writing and filmmaking, not a reflection of my character!”

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    no, i just dont like bad movies. its not my fault marvel cant write a female or a black guy that aint a stoic and monotone boring character.

actually, my favorite films star a female in the lead and morgan freeman is probably my favorite actor. But yea, in 2021, i am a racist and a sexist, cause i didnt like marvel movie. btw, i think most DC movies are even worse and they pretty much have white guys for leads, but still, gotta go with the, ''he doesnt like a movie with a girl, so he a sexist''.

now go suck a , got.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    no, i just dont like bad movies. its not my fault marvel cant write a female or a black guy that aint a stoic and monotone boring character.

actually, my favorite films star a female in the lead and morgan freeman is probably my favorite actor. But yea, in 2021, i am a racist and a sexist, cause i didnt like marvel movie. btw, i think most DC movies are even worse and they pretty much have white guys for leads, but still, gotta go with the, ''he doesnt like a movie with a girl, so he a sexist''.

now go suck a , got.
    Marvel movies are all the exact same vanilla milkshake. They’re all made exactly the same, they’re all pretty good but nothing special and instantly forgettable. The only difference is one has whipped cream while another has chocolate shavings and another has sprinkles. Literally the exact same formula with a different topping.

The fact that you’re okay with plain vanilla milkshakes unless they feature black people or women is something you should look inward about, instead of lashing out at me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Also, at “I can’t be racist, my favorite actor is the black guy who drove Miss Daisy!”

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    The Contesse Valentina cameo in the post credit scene is definitely something I didn’t expect to see after seeing her in The Falcon and The Winter Soldier

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Bruh Ragnarok set the standard for combining cinematography, story, dialogue, and FUN for a comic book movie imo
    The fact that the 1st 5 minutes of IW rendered the entire story useless doesn't detract from how well Ragnarok was by itself.
    Agreed

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I watched it and n HD on release day on a free streaming website

And I loved it tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    OMG Comic book heroes! Kid !

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    OMG Comic book heroes! Kid !
    Drawing pictures on skin! Adult !

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Blake was watching cartoons at the end of the bed while his ex was getting ed down by Sancho. Am I right assBlake?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Blake was watching cartoons at the end of the bed while his ex was getting ed down by Sancho. Am I right assBlake?
    Lol why are you even in this thread? Isn't your 15 minute smoke break up? I'm sure you have fat motorcycle guys inside waiting for you to draw dragons on their arms.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Weird that you have Iron Man 2 and BP and not Age of Ultron, that movie is just straight trash. I actually sort of like Iron Man 2 and BP is pretty great tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Saw Black Widow pretty good tbh. Not incredible but better than expected and doesn't take the same expected beats. Red Guardian and Yelena stole the show tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Weird that you have Iron Man 2 and BP and not Age of Ultron, that movie is just straight trash. I actually sort of like Iron Man 2 and BP is pretty great tbh.
    I havent seen that since it came out, but yea its not top tier for sure. Ant man2, thor 2 and even iron man 3 are also pretty weak. Iron man, guardians, civil war and avengers are for me the best of the mcu films. I know most people love winter soldier, but thats another film i watched just when it came out and dont really remember how much i liked it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I thought Iron Man 3 was great, tbh.

Thread Information