San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You legally changed your name to Tim?
    I hope he has no regerts

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm mostly agree actually. Duncan is a super wise guy and I agree he can adjust. Sorry my post was based on the true Duncan who doesn't have super lateral quickness and doesn't have a 3 pt shot.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in today's nba the mvp is Jokic

how could duncan not crominate?

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope he has no regerts
    You mean ragrets?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope he has no regerts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn
    1m
    The Los Angeles Clippers are trading Patrick Beverley, Rajon Rondo and Daniel Oturu to the Memphis Grizzlies for guard Eric Bledsoe, sources tell ESPN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

1m
    The Los Angeles Clippers are trading Patrick Beverley, Rajon Rondo and Daniel Oturu to the Memphis Grizzlies for guard Eric Bledsoe, sources tell ESPN.
    Awful trade for the Clippers. Bledsoe is trash. Bev, Rondo are bad too but not as terrible as Bledsoe.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope he has no regerts
    I go by TIm. Not my legal name. I immigrated to US in 1995 and without an English name until I saw Duncan on TV. I was attracted by his humble manner, his wisdom and his work ethic. Now I'm still inspired by Tim Duncan everyday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

47s The Grizzlies, with an already packed roster, are open-minded on the futures of all three players in Memphis -- and will likely consider trades with some of those arriving in this deal. Memphis gets salary cap flexibility in the summer of 2022 with trade.

Keith Smith @KeithSmithNBA
    1m
    The Grizzlies are going to have to eat some guaranteed money, or move players in separate trades. Memphis will have 17 players on fully guaranteed contracts after this deal.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No regret at all. Duncan is still my role model. It's beyond basketball.

But I have to respect the reality that NBA has changed and he would be much less successful in today's NBA.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in today's nba the mvp is Jokic

how could duncan not crominate?
    Jokic has a 3 pt shot and is an exceptional facilitator.. But he got blown by a lot. When he retreats, they shoot over his head again and again. Look at What Chris Paul did to him in the Denver-Suns series. Talking about Sengun again. He would be better than Primo if he becomes 75% of Jokic and Primo becomes less than 75% Trae Young. But which is has more chance to happen? Jokic is a very rare product and has little change to re-happen. Brian Wright must have gone over this many times in his head before he put Primo before Sengun on his board.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I go by TIm. Not my legal name. I immigrated to US in 1995 and without an English name until I saw Duncan on TV. I was attracted by his humble manner, his wisdom and his work ethic. Now I'm still inspired by Tim Duncan everyday.
    Interesting. Right on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s a cool story

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

47s The Grizzlies, with an already packed roster, are open-minded on the futures of all three players in Memphis -- and will likely consider trades with some of those arriving in this deal. Memphis gets salary cap flexibility in the summer of 2022 with trade.

Keith Smith @KeithSmithNBA
    1m
    The Grizzlies are going to have to eat some guaranteed money, or move players in separate trades. Memphis will have 17 players on fully guaranteed contracts after this deal.
    Seems like the Spurs’ situation here soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Awful trade for the Clippers. Bledsoe is trash. Bev, Rondo are bad too but not as terrible as Bledsoe.
    Pat Bev had to go, once Westbrook was acquired. They can’t coexist on the same roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pat Bev had to go, once Westbrook was acquired. They can’t coexist on the same roster.
    Westbrook is on the Lakers

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No regret at all. Duncan is still my role model. It's beyond basketball.

But I have to respect the reality that NBA has changed and he would be much less successful in today's NBA.
    You are a ing idiot!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

1m
    Trash for trash. Except for Beverly. I dont like him , but he has a feistiness that can be contagious. Why in the would you trade for Bledsoe.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully the Grizzlys don’t put a trade package together for Siakam. That would extend our time from being a playoff team even longer haha

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrook is on the Lakers
    The town ain't big enough for the two of them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have no idea ;-)

$30M savings in tax for clippers and good player ( FOR REGULAR SEASON!!!)
    Eric was awful in playoffs but there is some room to improve. Pat wasn't same player last year, Rondo too

good move by Clippers and awful for MEM

$30M help for nothing = no picks added?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have no idea ;-)

$30M savings in tax for clippers and good player ( FOR REGULAR SEASON!!!)
    Eric was awful in playoffs but there is some room to improve. Pat wasn't same player last year, Rondo too

good move by Clippers and awful for MEM

$30M help for nothing = no picks added?
    They're sending out 7.5 mil for Rondo and 14.32 mil for Pbev.

They're taking in 18.125mil this year for Bledsoe and are on the hook to pay him 3.9 mil next year after they waive him.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like Clippers just get a small savings of around 3.7 mil this year, but will have to pay that next year (or trade him as an expiring later this season).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

1m
    at Pat "Next Five Years Are Mine" Beverley. Guess he's not as important to the Clippers as he thought...dude got shipped out for a broken down Bledsoe and tax relief.

I'll be surprised if Memphis doesn't try to move him, and Spurs better not get any funny ideas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're sending out 7.5 mil for Rondo and 14.32 mil for Pbev.

They're taking in 18.125mil this year for Bledsoe and are on the hook to pay him 3.9 mil next year after they waive him.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like Clippers just get a small savings of around 3.7 mil this year, but will have to pay that next year (or trade him as an expiring later this season).
    The Clippers will save much more this season, because they'll be deep in luxury tax territory again and as a repeater their bill will be huge. This deal saves them between $20 and 30 mil. Ballmer or not, this is serious money. On top of this it creates a sizeable trade exception that they may or may not use. As for Bledsoe, they could waive and stretch that 3.9 mil next year if he flops.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at Pat "Next Five Years Are Mine" Beverley. Guess he's not as important to the Clippers as he thought...dude got shipped out for a broken down Bledsoe and tax relief.

I'll be surprised if Memphis doesn't try to move him, and Spurs better not get any funny ideas.
    I get the feeling the Lakers try to get him if he gets waived. Hope this POS doesn't play ever again though.

Thread Information