Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    no risk with potential for high reward. if any of them can be remotely productive in limited minutes, that combined with name recognition can make them a valuable midseason trade piece. or they can be a decent depth piece. if they dont work out, simply cut them and nothing really lost. not like they would get more than a vet min contract.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn didn't realize Ellis hasn't played a game since 2016-17.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    doncic demanding a trade is getting closer and closer.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    only good thing about this news is that hopefully this draws out a Donnie Nelson sighting on here tbh imho

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Stephenson is only 30-31????

I thought dude was like 40 already. Hard to imagine any of them making the Mavs, let alone be impactful somehow. Maybe stranger things have happened before. But I’d still consider it a major shock if any of them makes the team and plays well enough to do anything of note.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why’d you guys keep digging up these threads from 2015?

Oh wait, it’s news?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Stephenson is only 30-31????

I thought dude was like 40 already. Hard to imagine any of them making the Mavs, let alone be impactful somehow. Maybe stranger things have happened before. But I’d still consider it a major shock if any of them makes the team and plays well enough to do anything of note.
    i was thinking the same, i thought for sure he was mid 30s

Banned
    My Team
    Brooklyn Nets
    Post Count
    Monta back would be a fun thing.
    Stephenson don't have it in him to troll Lebron like he did or I'd be rooting for him.
    Isiah Thomas already did his part in exposing the league when he was an MVP candidate.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    firing Donnie for this

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    doncic demanding a trade is getting closer and closer.
    He just signed a supermax and Cuban would rather die than trade him. He can demand all he wants, he’s not going anywhere.

I hate Cuban’s incompetence more than anyone, but Luka chose to take the bag, so I don’t wanna hear him complaining.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor IT. From franchise player on the Celtics to ... this.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    He just signed a supermax and Cuban would rather die than trade him. He can demand all he wants, he’s not going anywhere.

I hate Cuban’s incompetence more than anyone, but Luka chose to take the bag, so I don’t wanna hear him complaining.
    Yeah if he demands to be traded he will be traded. Players league.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah if he demands to be traded he will be traded. Players league.
    Sorry, Cuban isn’t a soyboy beta cuck like Fer ta, he won’t play ball with this player empowerment crap.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    djohn

what is it with Houston fans? why is it they are more obsessed with seeing Dallas fail, than Houston succeed? like literally almost every person from Houston I've come across is this way, they are beyond obsessed with trashing everything Dallas, instead of enjoying and appreciating houston. and if they ever bother to say something they love about Houston, it's only something like "Houston is so great because they have this and DALLAS DOESNT LOLOLOLOLOLILILZOMGZOMG!!!!!!!1!!!11"

i don't get it

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Sorry, Cuban isn’t a soyboy beta cuck like Fer ta, he won’t play ball with this player empowerment crap.
    So who is the last owner to not give into it? To a superstar player?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    djohn

what is it with Houston fans? why is it they are more obsessed with seeing Dallas fail, than Houston succeed? like literally almost every person from Houston I've come across is this way, they are beyond obsessed with trashing everything Dallas, instead of enjoying and appreciating houston. and if they ever bother to say something they love about Houston, it's only something like "Houston is so great because they have this and DALLAS DOESNT LOLOLOLOLOLILILZOMGZOMG!!!!!!!1!!!11"

i don't get it
    Sounds like a personal problem to me. Mav fans are delusional in thinking Cuban WONT trade Luka if he demands it. Because the media will put pressure on Dallas. His agent will. Other teams will talk as “anonymous sources” to try and force Dallas into a trade.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Sounds like a personal problem to me. Mav fans are delusional in thinking Cuban WONT trade Luka if he demands it. Because the media will put pressure on Dallas. His agent will. Other teams will talk as “anonymous sources” to try and force Dallas into a trade.
    djohn calling anyone delusional

more obsessed with the mavericks than the rockets

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    djohn calling anyone delusional

more obsessed with the mavericks than the rockets
    You can’t name it. No owner has done much to stop player empowerment

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    i never claimed anyone has

if that time comes, it will be dealt with then

until then, the mavs have a top 3-5 player in the league and potential to do great things. im going to enjoy it. i suggest you try enjoying your rockets. oh wait... no future

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sup Mono!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Only a few owners have allowed themselves to get cucked like that. Those franchises are all run either by incompetent soy boys (Houston, OKC, Cleveland) or owners that just don’t care (New Orleans).

Based Cuban won’t be cucked. If Luka leaves Dallas it will be via free agency.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not how the term works, soyboy beta cuck Slob.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Only a few owners have allowed themselves to get cucked like that. Those franchises are all run either by incompetent soy boys (Houston, OKC, Cleveland) or owners that just don’t care (New Orleans).

Based Cuban won’t be cucked. If Luka leaves Dallas it will be via free agency.
    San Antonio, a franchise that has won for decades had their star player quit and fake an injury to force a trade. Again, your theory is bull . First of all and let’s get it clear. Cuban is a ty ass owner. Wasting first round picks on ing Porzingis and Hardaway. Surrounding Dirk with and now surrounding Luka with . Second, nobody plays in Dallas by choice. Luka got his max and will be out in 2 years max.

And if I remember correctly, Cuban allowed himself to get cucked and embarrassed with Rondo literally quitting in. A playoff series

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    i never claimed anyone has

if that time comes, it will be dealt with then

until then, the mavs have a top 3-5 player in the league and potential to do great things. im going to enjoy it. i suggest you try enjoying your rockets. oh wait... no future
    First round exit my brother. That’s it.

Thread Information