Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just said if you got no kids to stay down. Well I'm telling the parents with vaccinated kids to stay the down. Using your own ing logic.
    Can you put a cogent sentence together?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, if you really cared about kids, you'd want them in school.
    Speak for yourself. You don’t legislate for the whole world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We should have mandated masks from the get go. Now it's too ing late for that now...
    My son's school has mandatory masks. Still cases. Oh well. Hopefully, doesn't affect Whinehole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not about you and me, Karrin. Try to look past your own navel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not about you and me, Karrin. Try to look past your own navel.
    Lol, be well. Just don't pretend to care about kids.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whinetroll is rooting for mass child deaths. So he can say he was right and he can get his satisfying school lockdowns.

Hes like Cruella Deville except instead.of dead dogs his turn on is dead kids
    you and drunk, angry Karrin are the ones who insist on sending them to a COVID. party.

Lol bad conscience hater

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, be well. Just don't pretend to care about kids.
    Not pretending. I do care.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Karrin and hater are desperate to talk about anything but what COVID is doing to kids right now, so they grudge on other posters.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pity post.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes getting their kicked in (again).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you and drunk, angry Karrin are the ones who insist on sending them to a COVID. party.

Lol bad conscience hater
    You want ALL kids back locked at home not learning or socializing for another year or more. Cruella.

Dishinorable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Almost all the severely sick kids with covid are fat.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Almost all the severely sick kids with covid are fat.
    Can't disagree with this but the issue that we have a ing lot of fat kids in this country.

The days of having "the fat kid in class" are over, now it's just half the class

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The idea of kids spending another year learning from home is a non-starter. It absolutely cannot happen, but schools should be allowed to enforce mask mandates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't disagree with this but the issue that we have a ing lot of fat kids in this country.

The days of having "the fat kid in class" are over, now it's just half the class
    Even more reason to have them go to school. Can u imagine how much fatter these kids would be afte another year and half of doing virtual school from bed in pijamas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even more reason to have them go to school. Can u imagine how much fatter these kids would be afte another year and half of doing virtual school from bed in pijamas
    This is true. There are already do ented studies that correlate increased childhood obesity to last years covid lockdown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is true. There are already do ented studies that correlate increased childhood obesity to last years covid lockdown.
    My nephews play soccer and ive noticed half the team is now obese after pandemic

I can only imagine the kids that dont play sports

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My nephews play soccer and ive noticed half the team is now obese after pandemic

Fat parents with fat kids. instead of getting healthy meals at school they stayed home and ate crap.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The idea of kids spending another year learning from home is a non-starter. It absolutely cannot happen, but schools should be allowed to enforce mask mandates.

This.

I think that cloth masks are relatively worthless(filters only 10% of exhaled aerosols). That being said, if this placebo practice gives people peace of mind and keeps kids in school, then go for it. Schools should have that right to mandate if they choose.

Everyone will not get vaccinated and even if they did, you still have break through cases. The virus is never going away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This.

I think that cloth masks are relatively worthless(filters only 10% of exhaled aerosols). That being said, if this placebo practice gives people piece of mind and keeps kids in school, then go for it. Schools should have that right to mandate if they choose.

Everyone will not get vaccinated and even if they did, you still have break through cases. The virus is never going away.
    even Fauci said the masks were placebos.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I'm with you 100% on kids going to school. You won't get an argument from me there.

And yes, kids getting fatter due to parents using the pantry as a babysitter while kids sit at home is one of many reasons why they need to be in school.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

I read last week that the obesity rate for 5-11 year olds in Murica increased from 36% (already way too ing high ) to 45% (!!!) during the pandemic.

Another year of kids sitting at home and getting cookies every time mom or dad need them to be occupied with something during a zoom call and that number would be at 60%.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The mask mandates should only be indoors though. Requiring people to wear masks when they're outside is totally pointless and kids should be able to have recess/PE without masks.

Separately the FDA needs to hurry the up in getting a vaccine approved for <12 year olds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm with you 100% on kids going to school. You won't get an argument from me there.

And yes, kids getting fatter due to parents using the pantry as a babysitter while kids sit at home is one of many reasons why they need to be in school.
    Bed, pijama remote learning, video games with lots of trips to bathroom and fridge. Rinse and repeat.

At least in jail ppl work out and fight and rape

Thread Information