My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, Employment and the Economy Are Humming Along Nicely

On Donald Trump’s watch – before the pandemic – the economy added only 188,000 jobs per month.

President Barack Obama did better than that

once the collapsing economy he inherited turned around in early 2010; more than 200,000 jobs per month on average were added.

Looking at Trump’s entire time in office, his jobs performance was genuinely awful.

On Trump’s watch, the economy lost an average of 2.8 million jobs per month.

That’s primarily because in March and April of 2020 the economy lost 22.4 million jobs. but that was mostly The Trump-Made Pandemic

Since Ronald Reagan assumed office four decades ago,

only one president has added an average of more than 235,000 jobs a month.

That was Bill Clinton. During Clinton’s eight years, the economy added an average of 242,000 jobs per month.

https://www.dcreport.org/2021/09/03/...t-jobs-report/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump loses weight post-presidency, ditches spray tan for Florida sun

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-los...183400407.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump diehards are gunning for key electoral precinct positions that will help them steal the 2024 race

supporters of former President Donald Trump are trying to take over the Republican Party from the ground up to ensure that Trump will win a hypothetical rematch with President Joe Biden in 2024.

one-time Trump political strategist Steve Bannon is pushing his fans to become precinct officers in key swing districts so they can wield influence over how elections are conducted.

"These precinct positions, which a lot of people probably aren't familiar with, actually have a lot of influence over, not just the leadership within the party, but actually how elections are run,"

Trump supporters believe the only reason he was not able to pull off his attempts to stay in office earlier this year was because

the GOP supposedly didn't "fight" hard enough to keep him in the White House.

"The explicit premise of this movement is that the election was stolen," he added.

"And the purpose of this movement taking over the party organization is to stop that from happening again."

https://www.rawstory.com/2024-election-trump

"And the purpose of this movement taking over the party organization is

to stop that from happening again." bull it's "Start The Steal" for Trash

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash Appears to Be Making Up About 9/11. Again.

Trump also plans to honor the 20th anniversary of the attacks by offering live pay-per-view boxing commentary.

another suspect claim from former President Trump that he helped out at Ground Zero in the attacks’ aftermath.

Trump told Newsmax Tuesday night that he was “down there” near the World Trade Center and helped out after the attacks, a claim he’s been making for two decades now.

But while he was near the site in the days after the attack,

he’s never proven that he helped—

while lying about charitable donations to support 9/11 victims.

“Well, I was down there right after the event and I brought a big crew of people down and I helped, a lot of other people helped. Those first responders are very brave,”

“We were hearing creaks—I’ve never forgotten it, it was I think the United States Steel Building it was called at the time, it was 50 stories tall, and we heard creaks.

I said, ‘That building is going to come down,’ and two big firemen grabbed me, and grabbed other people, and

they just moved out of that area.

Never came down, but I never heard a noise like that. And it was a scary situation.”

On 9/11 itself, Trump indicated that he watched that attack from afar—and

actually made sure to note that the Twin Towers’ collapse meant he now owned the tallest building in Lower Manhattan.

some evidence that he didn’t follow through on promises to help.

a 2001 pledge to Howard Stern to donate $10,000 to the Twin Towers Fund, the official 9/11 charity program.

The program didn’t receive that money in the months after 9/11, and

had no record that he ever made the donation,

Trump cashed in on a post-9/11 program created to help Manhattan businesses impacted by the attacks,

receiving a $150,000 grant from the program for his 40 Wall Street property near the site.

He claimed that it was “reimbursement” for his helping shelter people at the building.

But records from the state office which administered the recovery program show that

Trump's company asked for those funds not to pay for their good samaritan efforts but for
    “rent loss,” “cleanup” and “repairs.”

https://www.vice.com/en/article/akgp...s-boxing-match

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump brags he'll earn 'obscene' amount of money to call boxing match on 9/11 anniversary

"We're told Triller, the media company behind the event, is paying a fortune ... millions and millions for his blow-by-blow analysis, though our sources would not be more specific."

Trump also reportedly claimed Triller is providing him with a G-5 jet to travel to and from the fight.

Trump's decision to call the fight on the 9/11 anniversary has outraged critics, who called it "beyond disrespectful."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-money-boxing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump loses weight post-presidency, ditches spray tan for Florida sun

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-los...183400407.html
    You got the hotz for him, ducks? I knew it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump brags he'll earn 'obscene' amount of money to call boxing match on 9/11 anniversary

"We're told Triller, the media company behind the event, is paying a fortune ... millions and millions for his blow-by-blow analysis, though our sources would not be more specific."

Trump also reportedly claimed Triller is providing him with a G-5 jet to travel to and from the fight.

Trump's decision to call the fight on the 9/11 anniversary has outraged critics, who called it "beyond disrespectful."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-money-boxing
    I bet he isn't getting paid as much as he claims.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I bet he isn't getting paid as much as he claims.
    tee, hee. X7, stewing about the old man's pay check...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tee, hee. X7, stewing about the old man's pay check...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.
    Biden President.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Biden President.
    Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fatass with heart condition told to stop eating.
    Guess fatass trump is on weight loss plan with his buddy Kim.

North Korea experts noted that images of Kim appeared to show the North Korean leader has lost weight, adding support to a state media report from June that he had slimmed down.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/09/asia/...hnk/index.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump considering attending ‘mega-rally’ in Brazil to endorse Bolsonaro’s re-election

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-and-bolsonaro

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ignorant, stupid wannabe politician Trash doesn't know that in bents, even the ones he hates, almost always win.

Kevin McCarthy is working behind the scenes to re-elect Republicans who voted to impeach Trump

McCarthy (R-CA) has been providing money and advice to several GOP colleagues in the House who voted to impeach former president Donald Trump.

McCarthy is shoring up key Republican in bents who would likely fare better in 2022 than any candidates that a disgruntled Trump might endorse.

McCarthy's below-the-surface involvement flies in the face of his public support of Trump -- including his attempts to derail a House select committee investigating the president's role in the Jan 6th insurrection that followed a "Save America" rally.

https://www.rawstory.com/kevin-mccarthy-2654965683
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-10-2021 at 04:17 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ignorant, stupid wannabe politicians Trash doesn't no that in bents, even the ones he hates, almost always win.

Kevin McCarthy is working behind the scenes to re-elect Republicans who voted to impeach Trump

McCarthy (R-CA) has been providing money and advice to several GOP colleagues in the House who voted to impeach former president Donald Trump.

McCarthy is shoring up key Republican in bents who would likely fare better in 2022 than any candidates that a disgruntled Trump might endorse.

McCarthy's below-the-surface involvement flies in the face of his public support of Trump -- including his attempts to derail a House select committee investigating the president's role in the Jan 6th insurrection that followed a "Save America" rally.

https://www.rawstory.com/kevin-mccarthy-2654965683
    He knows, bouts. He can count on about 10 people; the blooded sons, Miller, Lewandowski, me/Dale, uh, uh, uh...well, maybe not 10. He's fully aware that he's surrounded by cutthroats and vipers and has been since he walked in that White House the day Madonna threatened to blow it up.

He's avenging himself as best he can. Bless-his-heart.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    slime bags, all

Guess who’s coming to dinner at Trump Doral? Alleged sex traffickers, bigots, and pardon recipients

Check out this list:

Roger Stone,

George Papadopoulos,

Michael Flynn, and

Dinesh D’Souza.

According to
    Forbes, AmpFest is an annual conference of dirtbags held at Trump National Doral. Another pardoned Trumpaneer,

Steve Bannon, is slated to appear via satellite because … would you really want to be in the same room as these people?

Tickets cost anywhere from $450 to $3,500 dollars and rooms in Trump’s Doral start at $209 a night. And there’s more!

People rumored to have tried to get preemptive pardons from Trump before he left office are on the docket as well. For example,

Rep. Paul Gosar

has taken time away from cryptically
    tweeting out bizarre misogynistic pseudoscience, participating in white supremacist speaking tours, and being a suspected seditionist to speak at the conference, as has alleged sex trafficker Rep.

Matt Gaetz.

Other luminaries including
    Pizzagate con promoter

Jack Posobiec

and early QAnon promoter

Tracy Diaz,

known by her QAnon handle Tracybeanz
    , are slated to

make speeches likely filled with all kinds of lazy conspiracy theories about how “globalists” are out to control you.

https://progressivepartyusa.com/prog...on-recipients/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shanksville, where Trump also is not.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    2 hit the old man at Shanksville in fact...on 9/11 no less. The .

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course he went there. Why would he go to the memorials established to show respect to ALL victims when he can fly solo at some police station by Trump Tower and make it all about him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did you actually watch this?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    did you actually watch this?
    N.Y.P.D.

But yes I watched it. Not so much about 9-11 - also not boring, either, which is nice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    N.Y.P.D.

But yes I watched it. Not so much about 9-11 - also not boring, either, which is nice.
    What did you find exciting about his visit to the closest precinct HQ to Trump Tower he could find??

Thread Information