My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But y'all were stackeeed!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know whats funnier...losing by 48 or giving Kobrick a 48 mil/2 yr extension.....and that's saying something when you've also gave up 1st round picks and 9 mil/yr to a 68 yr old Steve Nash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lakers
    worst team in Western Conference
    worst team in California

s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    basketball reasons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

maybe they'll make a 30 for 30 special about the downfall of the empire. or maybe just call it 48 for 48?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lakers
    worst team in Western Conference
    worst team in California

s

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

maybe they'll make a 30 for 30 special about the downfall of the empire. or maybe just call it 48 for 48?
    6 times 8 = 48

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is true but they are now paying Kobe a million for every point the Clippers skull them by.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    48 = The Contract & The Loss

PRESSURE MAKES DIAMONDS
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurfan in denial. This move certainly makes the Lakers a better team than last year, no question. Steve Nash at 40>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ramon Sessions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when the ol' sports were contenders?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They hunted a lottery pick all season and had to basically settle for roadkilled possum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers defense
    This guy saw it before we all did

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ohh god... horrible analysis...man what happened to you..I used to love reading your well thought out takes but you've fallen off ever since the back door sweep. May I break it down for you:
    • First off according to Nash - Kobe was calling him constantly to come and run his (Kobe's offense) and Nash saw that Kobe was sincere and finally said yes.

• Nash's ability to distribute and hit clutch shots outweigh any defensive liabilities. The fact that he's so good facilitating and scoring with his very high shooting % far outweighs his lack of Defense. Let's not kid ourselves Harding and Westbrook are not known for their defense either. In fact no guards are today. Nash will be able to easily get around those guys as he showed last year.

• I value experience over youth. Look at what happened in the play-offs with a youthful Ramon Sessions you really think LA would have lost that series against OKC with Nash running the offense.

• Kobe has never played with a player of Nash's ability before. He 'begged' Nash to play with him and that alone shows his willingness to let Nash run the show. Kobe finally doesn't have to facilitate

• This is no hyperbole but in all seriousness Nash's presence alone will be awe inspiring for a lot of Laker players because they respect him. Even Dwight was lobbying the Magic to go after Nash - maybe now he'll change his mind.

• This Nash trade now gives Dwight the cover he needs to go ahead and sign the ext with us

Ohh I almost forgot Tony Parker and the Spurs are in trouble

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lateral move? I know you are re ed but this is beyond stupidity.

But it's totally expected from you. You cannot even be honest about your hating obsession. Shall we bring up all your " Dan Gilbert" threads as Sessions was playing well down the stretch? Apparently you were wrong too. Your obsession really makes you waver in illogical ways. He wilted in the playoffs and that was always a possibility since it was an unknown. And he is now gone.

Nash plays terrible defense. That is a given. No worse than Fisher or Sessions though. Bad is just bad and all 3 are bad. What he does do that neither Fish nor Sessions did/do well is run the prick and roll and make quality entry passes to the bigs in the post. That in itself is a huge upgrade. He also is one of the best shooting guards in the history of the game. Surely a lateral move as Fish and Sessions were so well known for the shooting prowess. hahaha So no more leaving the PG alone to go double Pau, Bynum, or Kobe. WE could go on and on about spreading the floor, taking pressure off Kobe to create, setting up higher % looks for everyone in the purple & gold etc. but it's all lost on you. Lateral move? What a moronic comment and one that shows you just have no grip on reality when it comes to your Laker hate.

Now the intangibles. I love how you morons say the Lakers have mortgaged their future by trading away their picks. The Lakers haven’t had a first round pick since 2007 and have won 2 les since. Brilliant. They are definitely going all in to win now but that in no way mortgages their future. It's the Lakers and I have been hearing this same rant for 40 years. Do any of you know if this is the end of the moves the Lakers are making? No. Who now are thinking, oh with Nash there distributing I am much more interested in going there? Lots of questions still to be answered.

One question that doesn’t though is if this is a lateral move. Any child with minimal basketball knowledge can answer that one.

Unless of course they are consumed, jealous, and obsessed by all the Laker tradition of WINNING!

Sing it Midget! From the mountain tops baby! Sing away!
    This guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna be a of a season.

Watching Swaggy and Boozer makes fools of themselves is gonna be hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Booz makes zero sense for a tanking team that just drafted Randle and signed Ed Davis tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Booz makes zero sense for a tanking team that just drafted Randle and signed Ed Davis tbh.
    They might try him at center in front or behind of Jordan Hill.

I wouldn't stunt Randle's development to give minutes to washed up Carlos Boozer. But this is the Lakers, so you never know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chaz gonna coach them too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They might try him at center in front or behind of Jordan Hill.

I wouldn't stunt Randle's development to give minutes to washed up Carlos Boozer. But this is the Lakers, so you never know.
    This move tells me that the Lakers Front Office has ZERO CLUE about what direction they want to go in tbh.

Thread Information