Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All athletes and people world wide see him as a now.

Probably thought he can win FMVP in GS. He wasn't winning it over Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see him as a , If I considered him a , he'd have signed something longer than a two (one) year contract.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see him as a , If I considered him a , he'd have signed something longer than a two (one) year contract.
    From a money perspective, he gets more signing that 1+1 deal. He has zero incentive to sign a longer deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Screamin' A Smith just torched him on ESPN!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Weakest move I've ever seen by an athlete."

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't disagree. Link please. I can't find it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    -----------------------

link pls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From a money perspective, he gets more signing that 1+1 deal. He has zero incentive to sign a longer deal.
    So not a beta then? ing moron.

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    The last two MVP's of the league have teamed up after going to a game 7 in the WCF

Not sure how someone could think that the Wade/Bosh thing was in the same stratosphere as this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not like SAS had a personal beef with Durant or anything. He's far too professional for that, right?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry is forever tarnished now too. Will never be best player on his own team again, nor win a Finals MVP

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Spurs just got a bunch of new fans. Congrats GS, you are now the most hated team and the target on your chests are that much bigger. This should be fun. I imagine San Antonio also just became an even more attractive destination for Free Agents next year. Hmmm, Westbrook and Chris Paul will be free. Maybe OKC trades Westbrook this season to the Spurs. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Spurs just got a bunch of new fans. Congrats GS, you are now the most hated team and the target on your chests are that much bigger. This should be fun. I imagine San Antonio also just became an even more attractive destination for Free Agents next year. Hmmm, Westbrook and Chris Paul will be free. Maybe OKC trades Westbrook this season to the Spurs. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

may it be......

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jusuf Nurkić @nurkic23

Somebody beat you ! And you go there... ? Superstar not doing that man..

Even the foreigners get it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been saying this about Dominos for years, as most here know..it's funny how long it takes people to realize the truth about a media-protected player

He's one of the softest superstars I've ever seen, and he's protected by the media more than any star I have ever seen..Westbrook receives all the blame, while Dominos gets all the credit when they succeed..

His skinny frame, along with his pre-pubescent skin makes appear non-threatening, and he became even more of a darling after his "u the real MVP" speech..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been saying this about Dominos for years, as most here know..it's funny how long it takes people to realize the truth about a media-protected player

He's one of the softest superstars I've ever seen, and he's protected by the media more than any star I have ever seen..Westbrook receives all the blame, while Dominos gets all the credit when they succeed..

His skinny frame, along with his pre-pubescent skin makes appear non-threatening, and he became even more of a darling after his "u the real MVP" speech..
    You even have people bumping your Westbrook thread still. Durant was forever confirmed beta to me after his no show in the WCF.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You even have people bumping your Westbrook thread still. Durant was forever confirmed beta to me after his no show in the WCF.
    He loves to be in situations where he receives minimal heat from the fans and the media, tbh..

He was in a perfect situation where Russ received all the heat, and now he joins a team that just suffered one of the biggest choke jobs in league history..Curry will receive more blame than him, too..

From a basketball perspective, he's the Karl Malone of our era, and from a media perspective, I can't think of a comparison, as usually the protected stars are winners with rings..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh he was beta in his Texas longhorns career to tbqh. Should have gone to duke

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He loves to be in situations where he receives minimal heat from the fans and the media, tbh..

He was in a perfect situation where Russ received all the heat, and now he joins a team that just suffered one of the biggest choke jobs in league history..Curry will receive more blame than him, too..

From a basketball perspective, he's the Karl Malone of our era, and from a media perspective, I can't think of a comparison, as usually the protected stars are winners with rings..
    Plus he gets to play with Draymond, the most hated player currently I'm sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Karl Malone didn't go ring chasing this early

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant is a beta in everyone's eyes
    One thing I know for sure is that you're not qualified to speak for everyone. , you can't even speak for yourself, so zip it.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant is sour grapes in everyone's eyes now. Durant is a target for anyone with a personal axe to grind (SAS).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Karl Malone didn't go ring chasing this early
    Referring to his on-court results..

Thread Information