Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Here is what Brown reported...
    "SEC officials have indicated to bowls with SEC and Big 12 tie-ins that the SEC won’t support a Texas vs Texas A&M postseason matchup. In short, A&M has too much to lose from a potential loss.

http://247sports.com/Bolt/SEC-keepin...aying-33079060

My Team
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Post Count
    gies know they would get raped by UT

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    gies know they would get raped by UT
    SEC would be crazy to block it. Tons of money to be made. And yeah, Aggyfan wants no part of this game.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    so stupid. Feel sorry for people who actually believe this type of crap.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yeah, the SEC schedules tough OOC opponents.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    A&M was never the one who wanted to stop playing the game. Anytime anyplace was the exact quote by A&M after the conference move. That hasn't changed.

While it's true that Texas has much more to gain by a matchup in a bowl game right now, A&M or the SEC wouldn't decline the offer if it came about

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Yeah, the SEC schedules tough OOC opponents.
    and the big12 has the easiest schedule of all with no championship game and three bye weeks each. See how easy it is. Stupid.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Eh...I don't know if I buy it. It seems like Chip might be stirring the pot. It would be big money/ratings for both conferences. If anything, I'd think both would be bending over backwards to make it happen.

My Team
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Post Count
    raped by Case McCry

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I believe the notion that A&M wouldn't be as thrilled for obvious reasons. A&M has been very inconsistent on the field this year and Texas has much more to gain out of the matchup at the moment but A&M would accept the bid in a heartbeat without thinking twice if it were to happen. Nobody is declining anything

My Team
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Post Count
    A&M was never the one who wanted to stop playing the game. Anytime anyplace was the exact quote by A&M after the conference move. That hasn't changed.

While it's true that Texas has much more to gain by a matchup in a bowl game right now, A&M or the SEC wouldn't decline the offer if it came about
    and the big12 has the easiest schedule of all with no championship game and three bye weeks each. See how easy it is. Stupid.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    raped by Case McCry

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

The game would still go on if Aggy didn't run crying to the SEC. Aggy would decline. They have the most to lose.

My Team
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Post Count
    too stupid to realize you posted a completely irrelevant video

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    too stupid to realize you posted a completely irrelevant video
    Just proves how I pay no attention to you and give zero s about you and your shtick.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    The game would still go on if Aggy didn't run crying to the SEC. Aggy would decline. They have the most to lose.
    You aren't good at this. Make it less obvious.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You aren't good at this. Make it less obvious.
    leaving for financial reasons.

My Team
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Post Count
    This.

UT has nothing to really lose here. But if Aggie loses? it will exponentially accelerate the inevitable outcome of Aggy being relegated to SEC doormat, just like they were B12 doormat, and also accelerate the decline of their recruiting as everyone will start going back to UT as usual. It's a habitual cycle. Every 15-20 years, aggy has a few good years which give a boost to their recruiting as the next big school to explode, then they fall back into irrelevance, back into their normal place as UT whipping boy. Aggyfans should just be thankful that they lucked out on Johnny.

My Team
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Post Count
    Just proves how I pay no attention to you and give zero s about you and your shtick.
    um, there is no schtick. I have been pretty obviously a Texas fan my entire time being on this forum.

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    Seems like a reach. Although I don't understand why either school decided not to keep the rivalry as a non-conference game each year. I'm not familiar with the history or the reasons why, but c'mon the two biggest schools in one of the best CFB states? Florida/FSU, Georgia/Tech, Clemson/SC, Notre Dame/USC are all out of conference games that are played each year and generate tons of interest and usually result in good football games.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Seems like a reach. Although I don't understand why either school decided not to keep the rivalry as a non-conference game each year. I'm not familiar with the history or the reasons why, but c'mon the two biggest schools in one of the best CFB states? Florida/FSU, Georgia/Tech, Clemson/SC, Notre Dame/USC are all out of conference games that are played each year and generate tons of interest and usually result in good football games.
    Texas doesn't need Aggy on the schedule. The game means ALOT more to them than to UT. Especially after the way they ed and complained about not getting in on the LHN.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Lol

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yeah...the OU game means much more to UT. That's the only rivalry game I could see Texas going out of their way to schedule if one or the other left the conference(which we all know will never happen).

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Texas doesn't need Aggy on the schedule. The game means ALOT more to them than to UT. Especially after the way they ed and complained about not getting in on the LHN.

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    texass fans obsessed with little brother

Thread Information