Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    stalker...you gonna try to find me so you try to my underage daughter?
    So despite all the times I've explained my stance on that sick ass , you STILL believe I'm a sick ass pedo. right?

And do you really think I would board a plane in California, and go on a trip trying to find you and your daughter, right? So my wife Judy would be cool with that and the $$$$$ spent? And, do you really think I'm that good a detective?

You...you sick ass pedo, you old got...oh by the way could ya post some pictures of you lifting?

Hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 08-23-2016 at 10:02 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Jesus you have gone to a new level of creepy. All I wanted was a vid of you saying "Avante" then lifting some weights and you are asking for my real name. I'm not telling you you old creepy mother er.
    Creepy is wanting to see another man lifting weights ya ing got.

Come on ya ing freak, what's your real name? What's to hide ?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    What's to hide ?
    ...oh the irony

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My real name is Lawrence Richard Layton. I live in Porterville Cali and am a retired insurance salesman.

I'm an X...

Navy
    running back
    cornerback
    kick returner
    sprinter
    long jumper
    crazy man loose on the west coast

Your turn.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    gimme your real name
    exposed as a stalker
    just add it to your list of crimes

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You wanna get real , ok lets get real, ok?

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    My real name is Lawrence Richard Layton. I live in Porterville Cali and am a retired insurance salesman.

I'm an X...

Navy
    running back
    cornerback
    kick returner
    sprinter
    long jumper
    crazy man loose on the west coast

Your turn.
    Lawrence...that's worse than Glen.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    gimme your real name
    exposed as a stalker
    just add it to your list of crimes
    Just as I suspected a paranoid little liar.

Dude, are you really this big a wimp? So you are afraid of me?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lawrence...that's worse than Glen.
    That's why I go with Larry.

So what is your full name, man up ya little , ok? Don't be a wimp.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    starting to think this got doesn't know how to upload pics, as he has struggled w/ uploading YouTube videos in the past

You gave him a big out you . By the way lets get back on topic. This was actually a nice thread till Avante ruined it with his usual bull .

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You gave him a big out you . By the way lets get back on topic. This was actually a nice thread till Avante ruined it with his usual bull .

It's never Avante, it's always somebody who just can't handle reality.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Just as I suspected a paranoid little liar.

Dude, are you really this big a wimp? So you are afraid of me?

You haven't proven anything you dumb bas . Do you think we are all as stupid as you are? Anyone can make up a name, job they used to have, sports accomplishments or take pictures of things that aren't theirs. Just look at Kool. He lies about himself all day on here.

All that you are doing is more deflecting because I've backed you in the paint and Chris Dudley'd your ass.
    I have a video right now. Two reps at 335. I can post it anytime. I'm in the video.

I don't need to post that supposedly belongs to me. I have real proof. You have a gut that has kept you from seeing your genitals for 20 plus years. All you do is deflect and lie.

or stand, old got.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

You haven't proven anything you dumb bas . Do you think we are all as stupid as you are? Anyone can make up a name, job they used to have, sports accomplishments or take pictures of things that aren't theirs. Just look at Kool. He lies about himself all day on here.

All that you are doing is more deflecting because I've backed you in the paint and Chris Dudley'd your ass.
    I talk about blues, football, track, lifting....right? When I took those dozen or so pictures what did we see, football trophies, picture of sprinters and blues cats on my walls. My bench press. All those 10.000 books and 6000 CD;'s.

Dude, I was born in 1949 and got into track. music, football in the late 50's, so I'm going to know all that stuff. I ran track, played football and started lifting at 15 and have been ever since. Why do you struggle with the facts so badly? There is nobody out there more knowledgeable about the things that interest me than Avante...ok? Yet you fight that, why?

What it is is little s like you simply can't stand being inferior so I MUST be some sick ass pedo, or some fat , it makes ya feel better...right? To fess up to reality would ya all up, and I get that.

I do upper body on Sun, Tues, Thurs, I do lower body and cardio on Mon, Wed and Fri, I take Sat off. I do 3 sets of 15-12-10, I keep it simple and fast. I get in and out in about 30 minutes. That has been the routine for about 20 years now***, ok? If something comes up and I miss a day I make it up on Sat. Very rare I miss two days a week.

Dude, I'm the real deal and something tells me you really know it. But obviously can't admit it.

My first body building hero was the great Steve Reeves. I saw Hercules as a kid and knew that's what I wanted to be, so I started doing pushups and chinups and lifting chairs, books, whatever. Then at 15 my dad bougt me a weight set, and I've been bangin' n; clangin; ever since.

*** from 15 to around 45 I was spending a good hour or more lifting.
    Last edited by Avante; 08-24-2016 at 06:54 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    To this day Rad is one of my favorite movies ever. Horrible acting, obvious stunt double work for Laura Laughlin . But still, as a kid, I must have watched this movie 50 times. I wished so bad I could ride Track.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    That's why I go with Larry.

So what is your full name, man up ya little , ok? Don't be a wimp.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Started with a cool Huffy bmx,black with these yellow mag wheels.Had a second hand Mongoose after that and my final bmx'er was a rad PK Ripper hand built by me from parts of dubious origin lol.Was white frame forks with red components. Red Skyways,Redline flite cranks,the works,those Skyways looked rad but were heavy as f*ck.
    We used to rode all over Arlington Va,Falls Church even being crazy and riding into DC though only Georgetown lol
    Arcades s were usually our destination, Flipper McGee's,Playtime,Bowl America,Duckpin Center too.
    These days I ride a Cannondale Badboy that I bought for $750 back in 2002,best damn bike I've ever owned besides wear and tear parts like tires,brake pads etc the thing is bulletproof never had any major problems

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Oh, yeah, just in' hilarious

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I talk about blues, football, track, lifting....right? When I took those dozen or so pictures what did we see, football trophies, picture of sprinters and blues cats on my walls. My bench press. All those 10.000 books and 6000 CD;'s.

Dude, I was born in 1949 and got into track. music, football in the late 50's, so I'm going to know all that stuff. I ran track, played football and started lifting at 15 and have been ever since. Why do you struggle with the facts so badly? There is nobody out there more knowledgeable about the things that interest me than Avante...ok? Yet you fight that, why?

What it is is little s like you simply can't stand being inferior so I MUST be some sick ass pedo, or some fat , it makes ya feel better...right? To fess up to reality would ya all up, and I get that.

I do upper body on Sun, Tues, Thurs, I do lower body and cardio on Mon, Wed and Fri, I take Sat off. I do 3 sets of 15-12-10, I keep it simple and fast. I get in and out in about 30 minutes. That has been the routine for about 20 years now***, ok? If something comes up and I miss a day I make it up on Sat. Very rare I miss two days a week.

Dude, I'm the real deal and something tells me you really know it. But obviously can't admit it.

My first body building hero was the great Steve Reeves. I saw Hercules as a kid and knew that's what I wanted to be, so I started doing pushups and chinups and lifting chairs, books, whatever. Then at 15 my dad bougt me a weight set, and I've been bangin' n; clangin; ever since.

*** from 15 to around 45 I was spending a good hour or more lifting.
    I have a video right now. Two reps at 335. I can post it anytime. I'm in the video.

I don't need to post that supposedly belongs to me. I have real proof. You have a gut that has kept you from seeing your genitals for 20 plus years. All you do is deflect and lie.

or stand, old got.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    mrsmaalox and VBM can both verify that I lift and have for a long time. You have no proof...nothing. Bring the proof or off.

Avante send me your video, I'll vouch for you too. I won't even show it to Benefactor if you don't want me to, he'll take my word if I confirm I saw it. For the record, I never questioned the pics of your Temple of Solitude or whatever you called it; from your posts it is obvious to me that you own TONS of source material

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    And what the does my real name matter?
    He needs to know what to yell out when he's jerking it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    larry

layton.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    from porterville.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Avante send me your video, I'll vouch for you too. I won't even show it to Benefactor if you don't want me to, he'll take my word if I confirm I saw it. For the record, I never questioned the pics of your Temple of Solitude or whatever you called it; from your posts it is obvious to me that you own TONS of source material
    Crickets. He always runs...for obvious reasons.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Brooklyn Nets
    Earlier, as a child, my father gave me a bicycle with pedals straps. I thought it was terribly inconvenient, but as I matured, I seriously began to engage in cycling and I will say that when your pedal and foot are a single whole, you develop much greater speed, which means your skill will go up more info on Philly Pedals. I do not recommend this for a beginner, as you need to first feel the pedals themselves, and then become one whole XD

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Larry
    that story about the girl

What makes this better is now we can all picture his little old ass posting this on his ancient desktop in his cluttered room while wearing sunglasses

Thread Information