Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy that they let the guy go for that cheap. Such a dumb trade.
    Care to elaborate? I haven't had time to watch any NFL football this season since week 3 or 4. What was the tension about in the Patriots locker room and how did they resolve it?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Can't wait for the Kawhi era to begin in LA, tbh. He'll be a great Clipper.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Without Kawhi we have done quite well. The roster without him is in need of a penetrating PG and a reliable playmaker off the bench. Where can we get those two pieces on reasonable contracts? If that is out there, then it is something to consider. If not, you hang on to him.
    product of the schedule buddy. Team has a losing record against above .500 teams, and they're getting so bad that they're now losing to the Hawks, Lakers, and Pacers

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Without Kawhi we have done quite well. The roster without him is in need of a penetrating PG and a reliable playmaker off the bench. Where can we get those two pieces on reasonable contracts? If that is out there, then it is something to consider. If not, you hang on to him.
    You’re joking ..............right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe u guys can rent our 2014 banner so your selfies don't look so lonely

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Kiwi practices with these old and slow culture gots that Drunkford and Poop have been spending all the capspace on. he knows they are going nowhere with them weighing down the roster while all the other teams load up on all stars. why bother risking reinjury when PATFO won't help you and only makes roster decisions on the basis of feeding the coach's enormous ego?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Care to elaborate? I haven't had time to watch any NFL football this season since week 3 or 4. What was the tension about in the Patriots locker room and how did they resolve it?
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271786

Pretty much typical sensational journalism from ESPN that blew everything out of proportion. Yes, the egos probably clash quite a bit with Brady/Belichick, and i do think that Kraft forced Bill to trade Jimmy G, but i think everyone there understands it's just business.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Losing an MVP level player will set the team back a decade and getting a quarter and a dime in exchange isn't going to stop the Spurs from becoming a crap lotto team.
    Sadly, maxing out a fat unhappy selfish diva for the next 5 years, and a fat midget as well as a dying llama for $100M/4yrs already did that.

Worst part hasn't even happened yet. Danny G-League, Fathead, and HOTS are upcoming free agents

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know we have our differences, but congrats bro. Heard his family bought a new house in Cali too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in a nuts

Jimmy G is a cant-miss QB prospect who has done nothing but win (and show real passing/playmaking skills) in his few chances. Tommy has stated he wants to play til hes 45. Tommy has owner Kraft on his side (probably because the former has made the latter so much money on the value of the franchise). Coach wants to ensure the future by keeping Jimmy G, especially considering Tommy has shown signs his body/skills may fall off a cliff soon. But Coach was railroaded into trading the future away for pennies on the dollar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271786

Pretty much typical sensational journalism from ESPN that blew everything out of proportion. Yes, the egos probably clash quite a bit with Brady/Belichick, and i do think that Kraft forced Bill to trade Jimmy G, but i think everyone there understands it's just business.
    I don't think it was Just Business. They had the bird in hand and let him go for nothing. It would be like the Sixers trading away Ben Simmons for a random first round pick because they had Andre Miller and were going to the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if "done quite well" you mean "we have a team with a lot of weaknesses that will be fully exploited by good teams which shows a serious failure of PATFO and a deceptive record " you're right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think it was Just Business. They had the bird in hand and let him go for nothing. It would be like the Sixers trading away Ben Simmons for a random first round pick because they had Andre Miller and were going to the playoffs.
    well let's slow down there, Andre Miller is not in any way comparable to TB12, tbh.....I believe Bill may have traded Brady if it was his decision, but it wasn't so he traded Jimmy G for jack to show his displeasure....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't be surprised if Pop quits this summer. He's always quit when the going gets tough.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    ing bold me, spursistan TimDunkem TheDoctor apalisoc_9 and many others that called this.

Like clockwork. He's been LA bound ever since this pathetic roster was formed
    Poop's ego is out of control and killing the team. getting rid of talented ballers like Dedmon and Simmons because they won't get over themselves i.e kiss his ass and not give all the credit to him and instead keeping only washed up scrubs because they are grateful to get any contract in the league. Kiwi knows and resents this no doubt since he more than anyone knows the talent difference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poop's ego is out of control and killing the team. getting rid of talented ballers like Dedmon and Simmons because they won't get over themselves i.e kiss his ass and not give all the credit to him and instead keeping only washed up scrubs because they are grateful to get any contract in the league. Kiwi knows and resents this no doubt since he more than anyone knows the talent difference.
    How are Dedmon and Simmons doing this year?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know we have our differences, but congrats bro. Heard his family bought a new house in Cali too.
    I read on his sister's Instagram page (the one she made for Kawhi as sort of an official fan page) where she mentioned she moved back to California. Have any of his other family members moved back?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, who would've thought 'culture' didn't go out there and actually win games?

Hey did you know NASA just discovered 10 planets the other day?

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    I wouldn't be surprised if Pop quits this summer. He's always quit when the going gets tough.
    He will quit because he doesn't want the sports world to know that Tim/Tony/Manu carried him for 20 years, and now Kiwi/LMA. he knows he will be exposed without mvp level talent on the team and the narrative of his coaching being the most important cog in the championships will be shown a sham. that's his biggest fear.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    maybe u guys can rent our 2014 banner so your selfies don't look so lonely

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    examples?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He will quit because he doesn't want the sports world to know that Tim/Tony/Manu carried him for 20 years, and now Kiwi/LMA. he knows he will be exposed without mvp level talent on the team and the narrative of his coaching being the most important cog in the championships will be shown a sham. that's his biggest fear.
    Truth bomb. This is now a handful of players that have publicly voiced their frustration with him. He can keep pandering to the media by attacking trump, but it's only a matter of time before his overratedness becomes a topic. He'll be gone before that happens

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks. That sounds bad if they had to give up a young prospect for nothing. I can't imagine Belichick being happy with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pulling starters very early in the 4th in winnable games

Thread Information