Page 128 of 491 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. You are delusional. Spurs were the beautiful game and then Kawhi started to be showcased. He left, now we see more signs of the Beauitful game. Not saying he can't be a apet of it but he seems to enjoy isolation basketball. Spurs assists had more to do with the team and coaching as a whole and not Kawhi. Kawhi going to ha e yo find a situation where he can get some of that back. Luckily Siakim looks like a good player specially playmaking.
    bro...facts over feelings...spurs this year average about the same in terms of assists per game as the 2017 team...when you adjust for pace (this year the pace of the league has increased, and spurs for example average 5 more fga per game than the 2017 team), the 2017 was a better passing team...just because kawhi only averaged 3.5 assists per game compared to 6 from DDR doesnt mean there is more ball movement now...one player averaging more assists doesnt equate to ball movement...you have to look at team assists per game adjusted for pace...kawhi had a game that doesnt require him to have the ball in his hand for half of the posession...nor was he a high volume shooter...so this allowed for more ppl to get involved in the offense...hence the high number of tam assists...

to imply that this team is better simply because it LOOKS like we have more ball movement is not accurate...not only was the 2017 better defensively by a mile, but offensively kawhi was a bigger part of why we were winning than ddr is this year...and that year we had one of our best seasons ever...no one in their right mind would take DDR over kawhi on any team in any era of basketball...a player averaging more assists per game is avery poor basis to judge that by

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can an injury be 'major' without ever requiring any surgical intervention at all or pharmaceutical element needed?
    yes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the way SpursTalk keep talking about Kawhi after 3months into the season, you would think he was still on the team

Yall need to move the on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really wish we would tbh....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Raptors pulling another quality win minus Kawhitter on a second night of a B2B. This time against the Pacers. 8 of 9 rotation players on double figures.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But he has no help

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant should go to Toronto when Kawhi es out on his team again, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But he has no help
    Who actually says that? Don't think I've heard it anywhere..they won 59 last year and upgraded..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who actually says that? Don't think I've heard it anywhere..they won 59 last year and upgraded..
    On the TNT broadcast, Webber kept saying that he needed help.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The usual suspects: YGWHI, bic50, apalisoc_9 under a troll account, and duncan2k5.

This particular gem stands out:

Man. If you watched Kawhi in 2017 and him vs Warriors C's Nuggets Sixers this season, you alredy knew his teammates never made his life easier on court. Sadly, they were abysmal.

Players like Kawhi Giannis AD deserve better in this league.
    The guy that got to win finals MVP as a role player deserves better

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Impressive b2b wins against the Bucks (without Lowry) and the Pacers (without Leonard).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You lost me at Bledsoe is equal to Kyle Lowry. Ibaka is waaaay better than Lopez, Lopez is actually unplayable against the raps, can't defend the p'n'r, slow af and of course you forgot Siakam who imo has a better season so far than Middleton. Middleton doesn't have a good season, ask bucks fans about that. I'm not comparing Middleton with DG. Also we saw what they did against Indiana without nephew.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You lost me at Bledsoe is equal to Kyle Lowry. Ibaka is waaaay better than Lopez, Lopez is actually unplayable against the raps, can't defend the p'n'r, slow af and of course you forgot Siakam who imo has a better season so far than Middleton. Middleton doesn't have a good season, ask bucks fans about that. I'm not comparing Middleton with DG. Also we saw what they did against Indiana without nephew.
    Bledsoe equal to Kyle Lowry?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Maybe he meant playoffs Lowry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The usual suspects: YGWHI, bic50, apalisoc_9 under a troll account, and duncan2k5.

This particular gem stands out:

When are you going to give up with this . I dont even have a troll account. I've constantly said in this thread Voters should penalize him and not vote him in any All NBA teams for the stunt him and his camp are pulling.

Kawhi doesnt deserve All NBA at all this year. Top 5 player, but is way too stupid to realize he's wasted two years of his career.

His lack of committment with the raptors or even proffesionalism is frankly embarrasing. Only about 10% pf toronto fans understand this, but slowly but surely more people are realizing that if Kawhi had any intention to give toronto any chance hed play these back to backs.

His coach even think he doesnt even know the point of all the resting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nepehw should really be his nickname.

The guy truly believes in 100%..he believes in the same managment that cost him 100 million

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RD - 47,000 posts. I don't know what's funnier: that he has that many posts or that all 47,000 posts are all worthless, with no substance.
    Lots of time on your hands when you've been sucking off the government welfare as long as RD. Paid for by those greedy businesses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nephew's group decides when he sits out games, not the coaching or medical staff. Toronto bends to their wishes because they are trying to get him to re-sign there.

The coaching staff regulates his in-game minutes, playing him 35 mpg... a healthy amount of minutes. If they really thought he was at injury risk, they'd limit those minutes... and they don't.
    This is news.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Raptors pulling another quality win minus Kawhitter on a second night of a B2B. This time against the Pacers. 8 of 9 rotation players on double figures.
    They’ll obviously need him for the playoffs but it’s crazy how much better the ball movement is without Kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did my best to ignore this thread. Didn't post here in weeks. ST doesn't need many Kawhi's threads on frontpage daily.

Then you mentioned me..WHY WHY WHY

I was talking about the young guy who went toe to toe with the best player in the world both ends of court.

The guy who's a top 3-5 player in this league and perennial MVP candidate.

Yep. That guy deserves better than a bench that shot 1-15 on the road last game vs Bucks.

A Raptors-less Kawhi couldn't beat a Bucks-less Giannis early in the season. Lowry went scoreless vs Bucks in the 2nd game...What does it tell you about this Raptors team?

Also, he deserves better than players that can't guard any Spur...

Most times, Fred VF Delon Wright OG CJ Miles Monroe can't hit an ocean under pressure against elite teams. If this was postseason, I would add Lowry too.

Siakam is a real talent, Lowry too. But who knows is Pascal is able to translate his great regular season to playoffs. We already know that Lowry can't...

I wonder why you are tying to deny Raptors's flaws...Why do you think that Raptors want Beal?
    Because they know they need a 2nd scorer, they know they can't trust in Lowry or Ibaka as #2 option in playoffs.

They have seen this movie before...a single true scorer and a bunch of playoffs' underperformers won't win a series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi doesnt deserve All NBA at all this year.
    What a troll...Kawhi is having one of his best seasons. His offensive game is even better than in 2017...He's having career high in points rebounds...that stuff that voters love.

There are 6 spots for him on 3 All NBA teams since they should vote 2 guards 2 fowards 1 center but you're posting here that they are 6 guys at his position better than him this season?

if Kawhi had any intention to give toronto any chance hed play these back to backs.
    Just 3 Raptors' b2b remaining in the season...WHO CARES.
    Last edited by YGWHI; 01-07-2019 at 09:51 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the look of a man who just realized what he has done to his nephews career and reputation.
    Tallking about Kawhi deserves better...He deserves better representatives too.

But thinking he destroyed his career and reputation for leaving the Spurs is so naive...

-Kawhi's 5th in the whole league as most voted player for AllStar game.

-He was top 2 MVP candidate last week according to Sekou

-There were players, journalists, NBA fans that supported him against Spurs' booing

-He's the best player on a team with the best NBA record today

So he's having a great season, fans still love him and vote him as All-Star, some National media are on his side, even LeBron RT his plays...

Someone should tell me HOW his career and rep has been destroyed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The song that describes Spurs fans feeling about kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tallking about Kawhi deserves better...He deserves better representatives too.

But thinking he destroyed his career and reputation for leaving the Spurs is so naive...

-Kawhi's 5th in the whole league as most voted player for AllStar game.

-He was top 2 MVP candidate last week according to Sekou

-There were players, journalists, NBA fans that supported him against Spurs' booing

-He's the best player on a team with the best NBA record today

So he's having a great season, fans still love him and vote him as All-Star, some National media are on his side, even LeBron RT his plays...

Someone should tell me HOW his career and rep has been destroyed.
    Exactly! Ppl here live in a bubble

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Games played IS a factor in post season honors. He’s missed 10 games so far, and since he’s shown no interest in playing B2Bs, he’ll miss 4 more, putting his maximum games played at 68. He s already smashed Toronto’s assertion that he would play them after the new year, so there’s the thought that he’s just doing what he wants, and more or less sitting out games.

Thread Information