Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the respective year or years they played during Spurs Championship years.

Nazr Mohammed
    Malik Rose
    Patty Mills
    Tiago Splitter
    Brent Barry
    Micheal Finley
    Speedy Claxton

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills
    Splitter
    Barry
    Findog
    Mohammed
    Rose
    Claxton

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be fun, if every list gets an additional entry...

Mills
    Splitter
    Barry
    Findog
    Mohammed
    Bonner
    Rose
    Claxton

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why isn't Tony Parker on the list?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why isn't Tony Parker on the list?
    Cause you know about basketball ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cause you know about basketball ?
    Who da fook is this guy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the respective year or years they played during Spurs Championship years.

Nazr Mohammed
    Malik Rose
    Patty Mills
    Tiago Splitter
    Brent Barry
    Micheal Finley
    Speedy Claxton
    Without checking the stats I say:

-Splitter
    -Rose
    -Mohammed
    -Barry
    -Mills
    -Finley
    -Claxton

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barry
    Mills
    Splitter
    Nazr
    Rose
    Claxton
    Finley

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Splitter
    Barry
    Mills
    Nazr
    Rose
    Finley
    Claxton

Spurs fan in Las Vegas Drom John's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ignoring the intent of the post, best to worst WS in combined 99, 03, 05, 07 14, regular season and playoffs

76.4 Duncan
    42.6 Ginobili
    35.7 Parker
    19.1 Bowen
    17.4 Robinson,D
    14.3 Barry
    11.2 Horry
    10.6 Leonard
    10.5 Rose
    6.9 Diaw, Splitter
    6.7 Belinelli, Mills
    6.3 Finley
    6.1 Jackson,S, Green
    5.8 Elie
    5.6 Oberto
    5.4 Elliott, Johnson,A
    4.3 Nesterovic, Bonner
    3.9 Udrih
    3.8 Kerr, Brown,D
    3.6 Elson
    2.9 Joseph
    2.7 Jackson,J
    2.6 Ayres
    2.4 Smith
    2.0 Daniels, Claxton
    1.9 Willis
    1.7 Perdue, Vaughn
    1.1 Massenburg
    0.8 Mohammed, Baynes
    0.7 Kersey, Robinson,G
    0.6 Wilks, De Colo
    0.3 Ferry, James
    0.2 King, Glover, Marks, Williams,E, Daye
    0.1 Butler, Jeffers
    0.0 Gaze, Williams,B, Johnson,L, Ely, Thomas
    -0.2 Bateer, Brown,S

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barry (integral to 2005 and 2007, veteran who gave up money to come to the Spurs and hit big shots)
    Rose (key player on the 1999 and 2003 teams, long-time Spur and was a much-needed weapon against Shaq in that period)
    Splitter (major pivot point of the Beautiful Game teams...when he was healthy)
    Mills (hit big shots to fuel the 2014 run, especially against Miami. Also a long-standing Spur, for better or worse)
    Claxton (huge in the 2003 Finals especially Game 6, Spurs might lose that game if they had to stick with Parker. Speedy didn't do much of note otherwise)
    Nazr (was a nice asset to have in 2005, but didn't contribute much outside of that and was over-shadowed by Horry)
    Finley (aging veteran who was a solid role-player in 2007, but did more for Dallas than he ever did for SA...then forced his way out when things got tough)

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember Rose abusing Dirk and those Nash/Dirk Mavs teams. Good times...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember Rose abusing Dirk and those Nash/Dirk Mavs teams. Good times...
    I don't recall Rose every abusing anyone. Good lord, I don't think any other player frustrated me more than Malik Rose...Mr. ing 3 Seconds with his pump fakes after getting an offensive board or ANY time Pop threw him on Shaq- that dude was rocked like 4-5 inches every time Diesel backed him down a step.

I seriously might have hated Malik Rose more than I hated Matt Bonner, and I haven't hated any athlete more than I've hated Matt Bonner. I can't fathom how a more worthless, 1 dimensional sack of who NEVER had a big moment when it mattered stayed on the roster so long. It's mind numbing realizing that pud wasted a roster space all those years...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why isn't Kawhi Leonard on the list?
    fify got

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we are talking non starters I would put Diaw #1

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't recall Rose every abusing anyone. Good lord, I don't think any other player frustrated me more than Malik Rose...Mr. ing 3 Seconds with his pump fakes after getting an offensive board or ANY time Pop threw him on Shaq- that dude was rocked like 4-5 inches every time Diesel backed him down a step.

I seriously might have hated Malik Rose more than I hated Matt Bonner, and I haven't hated any athlete more than I've hated Matt Bonner. I can't fathom how a more worthless, 1 dimensional sack of who NEVER had a big moment when it mattered stayed on the roster so long. It's mind numbing realizing that pud wasted a roster space all those years...
    The guy is immortalized on the '03 championship DVD with the Dallas fan having a conniption.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Considering he was massively undersized against Shaq, Rose did about as well as anybody we tried to throw at him outside of Kevin Willis (who also got pushed around). Let's face it...there wasn't anyone who was really going to stop him.

Tim could hold his own, but wasn't given the assignment because he couldn't afford the foul trouble (which was really the only way to slow down prime Shaq)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we are talking non starters I would put Diaw #1
    I really can agree with this, but went with the people listed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it just me or is 2014 Mills getting overrated? And I'm not just saying because I don't like him now. I don't remember him making any big shots or a game where his contributions were key. His most memorable moments were those threes he hit in Game 5 against the Heatles but by that point the Spurs had already roared back and were up 20+. I think 2015 was by far his best playoffs.

Before reading the responses I honestly thought most lists were going to be similar to mine:

Splitter
    Rose
    Barry
    Mohammed
    Finley
    Wombat
    Claxton

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also why is my RD2191 talking to himself?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're right that he didn't ever abuse anyone but otherwise your way off on Rose, imo.

Matty Ice did have his moment in 2011 but Enrique+RJ ended up ing it all up:

(1:30)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it just me or is 2014 Mills getting overrated? And I'm not just saying because I don't like him now. I don't remember him making any big shots or a game where his contributions were key. His most memorable moments were those threes he hit in Game 5 against the Heatles but by that point the Spurs had already roared back and were up 20+. I think 2015 was by far his best playoffs.

Before reading the responses I honestly thought most lists were going to be similar to mine:

Splitter
    Rose
    Barry
    Mohammed
    Finley
    Wombat
    Claxton
    That’s exactly my list too. People underrating the Golden God per par. We don’t get through Mavs and he shut LMBeta that entire 2014 series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s exactly my list too. People underrating the Golden God per par. We don’t get through Mavs and he shut LMBeta that entire 2014 series.
    Yeah, it has to be a memory thing for some of these posters because if you asked this in 2014 the consensus would've been that Splitter was way more valuable than Mills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Bonner was used correctly and not treated as the 2nd big next to Duncan, he did his job fine. Nothing like LMA and his choker moments when he was the 1st/2nd big on the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also why is my RD2191 talking to himself?

Thread Information