Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So I was able to put Terrarium TV on my MacBook, so it's pretty nice for Television and Movies. I'll keep Covenant but we'll see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I was able to put Terrarium TV on my MacBook, so it's pretty nice for Television and Movies. I'll keep Covenant but we'll see.
    There are issues with the scraper used in all the Kodi addons (the tool that scrubs the web for streams) so although it works it's not returning half of the links that Terrarium is finding.. Another option for streams is Stremio.. and mobdro for live TV streams etc

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Nice call on Terraruim. Not liking the layout but 1080p suicide squad playing flawless on 8mps connection.

Why is Gvideo blocked on kodi but not terraruim?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice call on Terraruim. Not liking the layout but 1080p suicide squad playing flawless on 8mps connection.

not sure about gvideo. i only use terrarium nowadays.

btw, see, i'm not here intentionally trying to ruin threads on st but contributing when i can. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The scraper used in Kodi addons isn't being supported and is pulling links

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I recommend you guys follow a dude on YouTube named Solo Man.. He always shares the latest and greatest from the illegal streaming world

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    I recommend you guys follow a dude on YouTube named Solo Man.. He always shares the latest and greatest from the illegal streaming world
    I must be too old. I have how everything is a video. I want to read my tutorial.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are the differences between doing a streaming setup via firetv or via a raspberry pi set up?

Been happy with firetv so far. Holding out for their next updated fire tv that is coming out sometime 2018 for another room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are the differences between doing a streaming setup via firetv or via a raspberry pi set up?

Been happy with firetv so far. Holding out for their next updated fire tv that is coming out sometime 2018 for another room.
    probably ram. the firetv has it's problems for sure especially when bundled with kodi and a ton of addon channels.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I must be too old. I have how everything is a video. I want to read my tutorial.
    right there with you. not into video tutorials at all unless they deal with programming.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count

Would whole heartedly recommend fire tv. My first dedicated kodi device was the original pi. The best thing by far on fire tv is the remote. Its awesome. You can use your phone in a pinch. Everything about the pi except retro gaming is just, you can MAKE it work. That first pi setup i had sucked. Remote was horrible, wifi dongle didn't work, etc... Meanwhile my pi3 setup with retropie i can't get kodi working. just get a fire tv. Dat remote is flawless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would whole heartedly recommend fire tv. My first dedicated kodi device was the original pi. The best thing by far on fire tv is the remote. Its awesome. You can use your phone in a pinch. Everything about the pi except retro gaming is just, you can MAKE it work. That first pi setup i had sucked. Remote was horrible, wifi dongle didn't work, etc... Meanwhile my pi3 setup with retropie i can't get kodi working. just get a fire tv. Dat remote is flawless.
    the remote is def why it is worth it imo too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Rasberry Pi is more of a mini PC from what I've read.. Tbh, android boxes are good enough, get one around a bill and you're set. I'm on a Fire TV stick and it's been perfect for streaming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting guys thanks.
    Only plan on having a setup to a tv not a comp so guess I took the fire tv remote for granted

Although I got a Phillips universal remote (Samsung tv hooked with fire tv) and that remote works all the same as the Amazon remote

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting guys thanks.
    Only plan on having a setup to a tv not a comp so guess I took the fire tv remote for granted

Although I got a Phillips universal remote (Samsung tv hooked with fire tv) and that remote works all the same as the Amazon remote
    The Android boxes available on Amazon with extras like HDMI/Ethernet/USB are cool too because they remove the restrictions of owning an Amazon device, and you can hook up like these little keypad remotes:

Although, the effectiveness of a device like that keypad aren't as good when you have Terrarium allowing you to use the microphone on your Fire TV remote to search

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    The Android boxes available on Amazon with extras like HDMI/Ethernet/USB are cool too because they remove the restrictions of owning an Amazon device, and you can hook up like these little keypad remotes:

Although, the effectiveness of a device like that keypad aren't as good when you have Terrarium allowing you to use the microphone on your Fire TV remote to search
    That voice search works on Terrarium? Got damn.

I have a m8s Android box in my shop streaming tune in. Had it for two? Years. Very rarely watch TV though it. Bout every couple months I have to factory reset it. Pretty frustrating. I might try Terrarium on it though. Working good thus far

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count

Those mini keyboards are awesome. But they are more for setting things up rather than using for streaming imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those mini keyboards are awesome. But they are more for setting things up rather than using for streaming imo.
    Yeah, Terrarium allows you to use the remote mic to search..

As for the keypads they are good for setup of course, but also searching quickly. Also, they are great for non Amazon devices as they all come with actual web browsers and makes navigating so much easier.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Yeah, Terrarium allows you to use the remote mic to search..

As for the keypads they are good for setup of course, but also searching quickly. Also, they are great for non Amazon devices as they all come with actual web browsers and makes navigating so much easier.
    Tried voice search. Took me back to Amazon. Are you sure there's a way to use it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tried voice search. Took me back to Amazon. Are you sure there's a way to use it?
    Yes, positive. When you click the magnifying glass in Terrarium it takes you to the search box.. from there use the mic and it will plug in the detected speech

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Terrarium released an update yesterday, and a second one today.. This is what the I'm talking about.. The glory days of piracy are back

Plenty of Google Video, and even the fast CDN hosted are there now.. The dude also labels known "slow servers" as such so you don't waste your ing time clicking buffer fests..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still using Terrarium, got that recent update. But it def seems like a lot of Terrarrium links buffer and stop way way more than Kodi/Covenant ever did. Which makes no sense bc they're supposed to be the same links. Maybe something with the program on the fire TV processor/wifi

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Still using Terrarium, got that recent update. But it def seems like a lot of Terrarrium links buffer and stop way way more than Kodi/Covenant ever did. Which makes no sense bc they're supposed to be the same links. Maybe something with the program on the fire TV processor/wifi
    Wat?

TBH terrarium is back to the glory days of Genesis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't click on any of the links labled "slow server" of course, and stay away from CDN.. Openload and Streamango links are dependent really on luck it seems.. sometimes they work amazing, others it's a buffer fest from the jump.. The main ones you wanna use are the Google links, and the "fast CDN" links, which are conveniently labeled as such with the new update. You must also take into consideration of the size of the file as well, for example as an almost 3 GB video file may give fits to Openload's servers, but a 1.25 GB file (that don't even look too compressed) will work just fine.

If none of these solved your issue, it's gotta be on your end.. Make sure your signal is strong enough, reset the router from time to time, etc..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wat?

TBH terrarium is back to the glory days of Genesis.
    This.

Thread Information