College
    Army Black Knights
    ing security guard at the mall.....

Clarks...and I'm on my feet for 12hrs.
    Dedication to Benefactor Spurstalk Security Guard.....go get em dawg

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The music was way more exciting than the action.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I did some security guarding in my younger days. Not as bad as it sounds--but gets boring when you're by yourself.

Really you're not safe guarding anything. Is more for appearance/to make the company feel "unnaked."

the he pay is very good, too. I got like 15 an hour. And we're talking about maybe 20 years ago.

But it's not a job for everyone. Can mentally and physically drain you. I know a deli guy who pulls 12-14 hour shifts a few days a week. Insane. Probably gets paid peanuts.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    OP just reinforcing the fact that he's a got

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    OP just reinforcing the fact that he's a got
    Why are u so hostile towards Kool....stop letting me live rent free in your head brah...melting down every time I post is not a good look....it's ok to dislike me but get a hold of yourself hombre.... real talk..I hate to see people so mad all the time while I'm chilling and laughing my ass off....come on brah fix that ..you better than that...

Now let's laugh together at benefactor...ohh wait..you aren't. .. Ahh my bad...I should have known you are a security guard to. Dam I'm sorry I didn't pick up on it..explains your anger and hostility...I'm sorry dawg. ...I will buy you a whistle

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Why are u so hostile towards Kool....stop letting me live rent free in your head brah...melting down every time I post is not a good look....it's ok to dislike me but get a hold of yourself hombre.... real talk..I hate to see people so mad all the time while I'm chilling and laughing my ass off....come on brah fix that ..you better than that...

Now let's laugh together at benefactor...ohh wait..you aren't. .. Ahh my bad...I should have known you are a security guard to. Dam I'm sorry I didn't pick up on it..explains your anger and hostility...I'm sorry dawg. ...I will buy you a whistle
    I saw part of this and was going to come in here and agree with you. I thought someone had a meltdown and I was going to say how stupid it is when it's just you. Your penthouse forum ripoffs and your lame schtick is lame and got old real quick so I was going to call the other person a moron for letting you get to them.
    Then I read what he said and it was just one sentence calling you a name.

You read WAY too much into that one line.

The one time I was going to agree with you and you let me down. For shame, KooleroAids_Man. For shame.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    DJRq210 and Benefactor - Top Flight Security Of The World

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    OP further asserting himself as a got

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    If you spend 12 hours a day on Spurstalk.....

You're unemployed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    If you spend 12 hours a day on Spurstalk.....

You're unemployed.
    Whweew..good thing I dont...I'm here and there

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you work that many hours then you're a good hard ass working folk.

That's 12 more hours then you work kool. How does your mother deal with you? for real question. How does one live at home at 30 without working? You're a hindrance.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    If you work that many hours then you're a good hard ass working folk.

That's 12 more hours then you work kool. How does your mother deal with you? for real question. How does one live at home at 30 without working? You're a hindrance.
    Beanofactor needs a pedicure...his feet must be tired....if you work on your feet 12 hrs a day it means you make minimum wage

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Beanofactor needs a pedicure...his feet must be tired....if you work on your feet 12 hrs a day it means you make minimum wage
    Spoken like someone who hasn't worked a day in his life.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Spoken like someone who hasn't worked a day in his life.
    The reality is employers don't pay top talent to walk around for 12 hrs on their feet all day...Benefactor spouting his racist and exposed himself as the poor Mexican version of uncle Jethro....

The real question is benefactor a security guard or a fruit picker

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    benefactor

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Minimum wage my ass

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    My neice is on her feet for long shifts and she makes very good money.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You don't even need to work at all if you're smart enough not to fall into a woman's trap tbh. Just live on food stamps and enjoy every minute of your life doing stuffs you like to do (as Kool does). You won't have a lot of money, for sure, but you'd have absolute freedom.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    My neice is on her feet for long shifts and she makes very good money.

Looks like I hurt your weelings... and no nurses are not on their feet 12 hrs a day...they do a ton of sitting..and so do people that work the trading floors....try as you may nothing will change the fact that you and Benefactor are low wage earners...either you are independent like Kool or you make minimum wage like Benefactor who needs good shoes so his feet doesnt hurt...nurses wear sneakers...trading floor guys wear Bostonians they don't care about walking back and forth..the only people that care are the security guards and fruit pickers....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Looks like I hurt your weelings... and no nurses are not on their feet 12 hrs a day...they do a ton of sitting..and so do people that work the trading floors....try as you may nothing will change the fact that you and Benefactor are low wage earners...either you are independent like Kool or you make minimum wage like Benefactor who needs good shoes so his feet doesnt hurt...nurses wear sneakers...trading floor guys wear Bostonians they don't care about walking back and forth..the only people that care are the security guards and fruit pickers....
    You are totally clueless when it comes to what nurses do. They do NOT do a ton of sitting and work long shifts on a regular basis.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You are totally clueless when it comes to what nurses do. They do NOT do a ton of sitting and work long shifts on a regular basis.
    This guy probably saw Nurse Jackie and thought that was how it was done.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Are you this desperate to get my attention? Ok, I'll oblige.

I never respond to you for the obvious reason that your troll game is worse than your stories you make up about yourself.

I made one comment to you and proceeded to ignore you after that. This lead to you making a thread dedicated to me. You do the same with Avante when he owns you. It's something a female that doesn't know how to properly defend herself would do.

You got exposed as a virgin when you described a woman's orgasm as something you'd seen on Skinemax late one evening and the female members of the forum all laughed at you.

You follow athletes around on Instagram...even athletes you don't like...and make threads about them and gossip about their personal lives. Again, something females do.

So to sum it all up, you are a socially awkward, virgin male with female tendencies...and regardless of how many stories you make up about yourself these truths have managed to shine through because at the end of the day you can't hide who you truly are. I'm sure Nigerian daddeh is quite disappointed in you as a son, Cedric...what the is your real name anyway....Ndamakwe or some ?

, at least Luva managed to hold character and had a legit troll game back in the day. He sold is fake internet life a lot better than you have...just didn't cover all his bases(Narut).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Are you this desperate to get my attention? Ok, I'll oblige.

I never respond to you for the obvious reason that your troll game is worse than your stories you make up about yourself.

I made one comment to you and proceeded to ignore you after that. This lead to you making a thread dedicated to me. You do the same with Avante when he owns you. It's something a female that doesn't know how to properly defend herself would do.

You got exposed as a virgin when you described a woman's orgasm as something you'd seen on Skinemax late one evening and the female members of the forum all laughed at you.

You follow athletes around on Instagram...even athletes you don't like...and make threads about them and gossip about their personal lives. Again, something females do.

So to sum it all up, you are a socially awkward, virgin male with female tendencies...and regardless of how many stories you make up about yourself these truths have managed to shine through because at the end of the day you can't hide who you truly are. I'm sure Nigerian daddeh is quite disappointed in you as a son, Cedric...what the is your real name anyway....Ndamakwe or some ?

, at least Luva managed to hold character and had a legit troll game back in the day. He sold is fake internet life a lot better than you have...just didn't cover all his bases(Narut).
    /kool

Thread Information