- Jordan
    - LeBron
    - Duncan
    - Magic
    - Kareem

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2003 Duncan was one of the single best players to ever step on the basketball court.

His career is #2 behind Michael.
    Yup. Last gasp DRob, skinny 21 YO no jump shot Parker, rookie injured Manu.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got Duncan at number 6 all time.

1. Jordan
    2. Kareem
    3. Magic
    4. Russell
    5. Bird
    6. Duncan
    7. Chamberlain
    8. Bryant
    9. James
    10. Shaq

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I absolutely love Timmy but he's not top 5, he's top 10.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kareem is true GOAT
    Chamberlain second best all time
    Jordan third
    Russell 4th
    Duncan 5th

Just the facts
    I like this. I had an argument with a friend, if were to pick a player to build a franchise on? He was quick to say LeBron. Such a millennial. I quipped, if you want drama and not knowing if you still have him the the next year. Duncan has 19 years all playoffs, no drama, golden boy with 5 les. I’d pick Duncan all day. I’d be seating pretty collecting money all 19 years. That was greatness when you can build a team from ONE guy and make everybody else better. Kobe needed Shaq or Gasol. LeBron?? Not even part of the discussion. If Nephew didn’t miss them free throws? TD had 6 and for sure he’d be top 3 in the discussion. Peace.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like this. I had an argument with a friend, if were to pick a player to build a franchise on? He was quick to say LeBron. Such a millennial. I quipped, if you want drama and not knowing if you still have him the the next year. Duncan has 19 years all playoffs, no drama, golden boy with 5 les. I’d pick Duncan all day. I’d be seating pretty collecting money all 19 years. That was greatness when you can build a team from ONE guy and make everybody else better. Kobe needed Shaq or Gasol. LeBron?? Not even part of the discussion. If Nephew didn’t miss them free throws? TD had 6 and for sure he’d be top 3 in the discussion. Peace.
    Was he millennial or GenZ. I"m just asking because I'm in a millennial who is in his late 30's. I feel the older millennials view the game differently than the younger ones .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was he millennial or GenZ. I"m just asking because I'm in a millennial who is in his late 30's. I feel the older millennials view the game differently than the younger ones .
    Well technically he’s a Gen X like me, but he’s such a big fan of LeBron that’s why I call him millennial. I’m surprised because he played in college, so I would’ve thought he’d appreciate the team player than individual highlights. I’m not as good. I play at the gym but I always like the Spurs management. I like the Jazz pnr Sloan, minus Malone of course, but I hated him because he knocked DRob out , but surprisingly I prefer Malone than today’s divas. Back then it was the compe ion, but now it’s the pussy move that I don’t like, the bought championships. That’s what I associate the millennials, easy money, not wanting to invest time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't put anybody over TD that wasn't a 2-way player, and his body of work makes it impossible to keep him out of the top 5. Also, the fact that he played the last 16 years of his career on 1 leg only enhances his greatness in my eyes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kareem is true GOAT
    Chamberlain second best all time
    Jordan third
    Russell 4th
    Duncan 5th

Just the facts
    Not quite sure I agree with the order, but those are my top 5 too. (Magic is 6). Cheers bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got Duncan at number 6 all time.

1. Jordan
    2. Kareem
    3. Magic
    4. Russell
    5. Bird
    6. Duncan
    7. Chamberlain
    8. Bryant
    9. James
    10. Shaq
    Great list, but Shaq was better than Kobe. Shaq was unstoppable in that 2000- 2002 run. Teams were triple teaming Shaq and Kobe still didn't shoot a great percentage. I have Kobe in the lower part of the top 20. He wasn't particularly efficient and his tragic death (and being a Laker) has cast a shadow higher than his actual play (in my opinion).

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PG: Magic
    SG: Jordan
    SF: Lebron
    PF: Merlin
    C: Lew

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cant have lebron above td when his 1-2 against duncan in finals

as for russell above duncan, i also have a problem with that

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cant have lebron above td when his 1-2 against duncan in finals

as for russell above duncan, i also have a problem with that
    Right on!! LeBron also had a losing regular season record against TD as well. As for Russell, he was a 1-way player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Lebron
    2 . Duncan
    3. Bird
    4. Hakeem
    5. Kareem
    6. Wilt
    7. Magic
    8. Shaq
    9. Isiah
    10. KD
    11. Steph
    12. Pippen
    13. Kobe
    14. Skinny Ben Wallace
    15. Jordan/Demar Derozan

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well technically he’s a Gen X like me, but he’s such a big fan of LeBron that’s why I call him millennial. I’m surprised because he played in college, so I would’ve thought he’d appreciate the team player than individual highlights. I’m not as good. I play at the gym but I always like the Spurs management. I like the Jazz pnr Sloan, minus Malone of course, but I hated him because he knocked DRob out , but surprisingly I prefer Malone than today’s divas. Back then it was the compe ion, but now it’s the pussy move that I don’t like, the bought championships. That’s what I associate the millennials, easy money, not wanting to invest time.
    I would say generational wise it's divided when it comes to millennials on how they view Lebron. I'm an 80's born millennial and I have noticed with the 80's batch that the majority don't like Lebron. Now with the 90's millennial batch that's where he gets the most support since they watched him growing up as a kid so he comes across more of god like figure much like MJ did for me as a kid. I would say the one trait Lebron definitely carries that millennials have is that we are a generation that likes to do things in large groups together and is obsessed with approval and attention on social media. Granted I'm not like that but the majority of millennials are. I have to say though it hurts from a generation pride perspective but the millennial superstars are probably the most least likable in NBA history. Guys like Lebron,Harden,Durant,Kyrie,Davis,Kawhi,Westbrook,C P3,Curry are all annoying.

Guys like Giannis,Jokic are either late generation millennial or cusp Generation Z. These two are very likable and hopefully a generational change going forward. I find the young generation Z group coming into the league as more likable. I'm hoping they will be the opposite of the Millennial generation stars that preceded them but we'll see.

Thread Information