Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Sons should the Pelicans take legal action against Gordon once it is proven he has been lying about his injury status and would they have a legit case? Now we all know this pussy gets hurt all the time, but he has been medically cleared to play for a couple of months now and Monty Williams has even called him out about it yet he says he still can't play. Gordon has some mystery "doctor" in Chicago somewhere who is apparently saying he can't play, but has been cleared to play by every other legit doctor who has looked at him. Its also funny how no one knows what the exact injury is either.

I guarantee you if this s bag got traded tomorrow then he would be magically healed and on the court within a week. Surely there are ways that teams can be financially protected by these types of scams?

My Team
    Brooklyn Nets
    Post Count
    [Muffled] No. It would be hypocrisy since playing for New Orleans should already be a crime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, sue his ass and his doctor too. Either that or have someone go Tonya Harding on his ass so he has a legit reason to sit out.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I'll get called a butthurt Suns fan for this and I don't care (especially since having Gordon and that contract would suck), but New Orleans only has themselves to blame. They decided to match the contract on a player who they knew was an injury faker and made it obvious he didn't wanna play in New Orleans. The only action they could take is voiding his contract, which wouldn't make sense when they had that option 5 months ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll get called a butthurt Suns fan for this and I don't care (especially since having Gordon and that contract would suck), but New Orleans only has themselves to blame. They decided to match the contract on a player who they knew was an injury faker and made it obvious he didn't wanna play in New Orleans. The only action they could take is voiding his contract, which wouldn't make sense when they had that option 5 months ago.
    No joke, Dragic/Gordon would be a damn solid tandem. If Gordon was a) in a place he wanted to play (which the Suns definitely qualify) & b) had the medical staff PHX does to take care of him, IMO that would have been a win/win. Now, I am not sure how long that would have lasted since Gordon is an emo tool, but for the short term, I think he would have thrived there.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    No joke, Dragic/Gordon would be a damn solid tandem. If Gordon was a) in a place he wanted to play (which the Suns definitely qualify) & b) had the medical staff PHX does to take care of him, IMO that would have been a win/win. Now, I am not sure how long that would have lasted since Gordon is an emo tool, but for the short term, I think he would have thrived there.
    I think he would have too, but the Suns are so bad I'm not sure if having Gordon would have changed much, other than taken away the possibility of a top 3 pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If anything, it's the insurance company that's paying his salary right now the one that should sue...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he would have too, but the Suns are so bad I'm not sure if having Gordon would have changed much, other than taken away the possibility of a top 3 pick.
    For sure - not saying it would have been the brightest move to sign him all things considered, just that he would probably have done well on the Suns compared to The Pelicans. But N.O. really has no one to blame but themselves. I get they didn't want to lose an asset for nothing, but they might of overplayed their hand. Still have to believe their intent was to sign him, then trade him making his contract not a huge issue. I still feel they can move him at worst for a solid draft pick + young player + expirings (although the market may be pretty slim due to injury concerns).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sons should the Pelicans take legal action against Gordon once it is proven he has been lying about his injury status and would they have a legit case? Now we all know this pussy gets hurt all the time, but he has been medically cleared to play for a couple of months now and Monty Williams has even called him out about it yet he says he still can't play. Gordon has some mystery "doctor" in Chicago somewhere who is apparently saying he can't play, but has been cleared to play by every other legit doctor who has looked at him. Its also funny how no one knows what the exact injury is either.

I guarantee you if this s bag got traded tomorrow then he would be magically healed and on the court within a week. Surely there are ways that teams can be financially protected by these types of scams?

This serves you well Butt Pirate Pelican...it serves you well

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    They won't get much for China Doll at all unless he comes back and produces this season. Supposedly he will be back before the new year. I'll believe it when I see it.

I don't blame Demps for matching. He probably should have traded him before Gordon signed that deal with the Suns, but I bet he didn't think Gordon would get that max offer. Only the Suns offered it to him. He went everywhere look for a max, including Indy and Houston, but no one wanted to give him a max until Phoenix.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Children of all races always respond well to President Obama. How children act around a stranger tells you as much about the stranger as about the children themselves. I love how comfortable little children are with our president. He is such a good man, and if we aren't, WE SHOULD BE so proud to have a person like him as our president.

What a precious picture..It goes to show that racists aren't born they are bred....Stop the madness folks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good to see the Mosquito's Team Leader back up to full strength after faithfully battling injury all season. Great in warrir

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    how do u fake an injury?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    how do u fake an injury?
    Do you not remember Le_Elbow...

let me refresh your memory faking an injury was clearly his precursor for leaving the Cavs....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...m-elbow-injury

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do you not remember Le_Elbow...

let me refresh your memory faking an injury was clearly his precursor for leaving the Cavs....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...m-elbow-injury
    or this...

but you cant fake an injury to a medical staff if they examine you and there is nothing, not much can be said..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how do u fake an injury?
    The same way BRhornet fakes his blackness

By just sitting around

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    hope 's contract is insured and if so, the majority of his salary would be paid by insurance company. 's salary still counts against pelicans' cap room but it's not like they're gonna land a big name anytime soon nor will they touch the luxury tax threshold due to his contract. i guess if he doesn't play for two entire seasons then the league would probably force an early retirement of him like how they did big ty a couple years ago. apparently the fans and media came to know the news of his retirement before yao heard it himself, and he was "shocked" upon hearing the news of his retirement. only difference is the 7'6 was truly injured while the wimp feigned all these "injuries"

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    4 of 11
    8 Freebies
    16 points

in the 4th quarter of his return. cross your fingers he doesn't stub his toe

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Cornerstone is back and did a legendary comeback performance to help the Pelicans overcome a 17 point deficit against the deadly Bobcats!

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    2 turnovers and a missed freethrow in the final minute for him. :

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    2 turnovers and a missed freethrow in the final minute for him. :
    Obviously he is rusty but that was oj mayoesque

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Cornerstone bringing the Durant/Harden whistles with him. 14 FTAs for the game

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    38% shooting and turned the ball over twice in crucial moments, but was bailed out by the 14 freebies.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Wimp no more... Cornerstone is BACK es!!!

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count

Thread Information