Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're just mad because old **** HRC ed up royally, ed over your 2face bernie, ed over your mentally unstable base, etc... i get it.
    I didn't vote for either ty candidate.

Why are you so mad?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't vote for either ty candidate.

Why are you so mad?
    good! and assumptions again based off text. not mad at all. what's there to be mad about?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good! and assumptions again based off text. not mad at all. what's there to be mad about?
    Liar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how exactly am i lying? i am kicked back chillin but somehow i am mad? hmm... yall es are just that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NAME? CHARLIE ROSE SUSPENDED

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can see how that question might scare you.

What would a billioniare who was guilty as sin do to his accusers with an army of lawyers and investigators?

guilty as sin means he was proven guilty in a court of law and not just by some losers on ST who think highly of themselves. keep asking stupid ass questions.
    Still running scared.

Let me help you out with a little clarification. This stabs the very heart of libertarianism to a well-deserved death, i.e. resource asymmetry.

What would a billionaire who was in fact actually guilty as sin do to his accusers with an army of lawyers and investigators before it ever got to a formal trial?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still running scared.

Let me help you out with a little clarification. This stabs the very heart of libertarianism to a well-deserved death, i.e. resource asymmetry.

What would a billionaire who was in fact actually guilty as sin do to his accusers with an army of lawyers and investigators before it ever got to a formal trial?
    lol dumbass

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://trumpgolfcount.com/

73 visits to golf courses so far at a cost of $80,000,000 .

I'm sure the residents of Puerto Rico were so happy to get that golf trophy that President Vroom Vroom dedicated to them, instead of working to help them.

They certainly wouldn't notice the difference.

So what do you consider wasteful? I suggest you go back through the entire last century of Presidents, add up all the spending on them, adjust for inflation and tell us which ones should spur OUTRAGE in us.

Thank you in advance. I look forward to your detailed and thoroughly sourced results.
    It's the president. What do you expect, that he waltzes around without security? It comes with the job.
    Where were you when Bush was taking vacations... he took a lot. (It's not a problem.)
    golf? lots of business done during golf.
    best business deals i've ever made occurred while playing golf.
    How many days has Obama spent clearing brush in Crawford? (I'm okay with Obama golfing a lot.)
    Obsessed aren't we?..this is exaclty why the (liberal) party has become such a joke..instead of trying to make life easier for us the American people they are content with teleprompter jokes or looking at how many times this man golf's and prolly s and what type of paper he uses...btw I am sure he uses teleprompters to not come across as a total Idiot like Bush did...
    The issue was Bush said he gave up golf for the troops.

He didn't.
    The (liberal) movement ladies and gentleman! Let's give them all a round of applause.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're the one who can't answer an easy question, not me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The entire Trump administration.
    Schumer
    Wasserman
    Pelosi
    Feinstein
    McConnell
    Ryan
    Cruz
    Hatch
    Graham
    Lee
    Inhofe
    Cornyn
    Rubio

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

god damn i wish we could rid the world of dip s like yourself. just give you a gun, duct tape it to your hand and the barrel in your mouth. do us a favor!

"you won't answer a question that i state as truth that has never been proven to be truth. answer it! i am en led and demand you to follow my orders! i'm a feminist male but don't assume my gender because i am really a sheep ing cis without any testosterone because i'm a little batty soy boi."

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    god damn i wish we could rid the world of dip s like yourself. just give you a gun, duct tape it to your hand and the barrel in your mouth. do us a favor!

"you won't answer a question that i state as truth that has never been proven to be truth. answer it! i am en led and demand you to follow my orders! i'm a feminist male but don't assume my gender because i am really a sheep ing cis without any testosterone because i'm a little batty soy boi."
    You need to join forces with Bonnerific.
    Even though you are on diff sides of the political spectrum, you should get along famously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How is a question a statement of fact, Joey? Calling someone a dip in that context is just delicious irony. Now close your mouth if you are just going to sit there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Holy ing . What a major re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy ing . What a major re .
    whatever tranny

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How's your bowling game going?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How's your bowling game going?
    you're the one with balls in your mouth lady boy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're the one with balls in your mouth lady boy
    So you were lying when you said you were a bawling master to prop up your pathetic lonely life?

I can see why. You didn't make a lot of good choices in life. calf tat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you were lying when you said you were a bawling master to prop up your pathetic lonely life?

I can see why. You didn't make a lot of good choices in life. calf tat
    what and what? bawling? what?

god you're a ing idiot. ugh... go suck another los lonely boy. i got some JS to do and don't have time for you today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

god you're a ing idiot. ugh... go suck another los lonely boy. i got some JS to do and don't have time for you today.
    JS?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I am giving you a complete hypothetical. I asked you to imagine what a powerful, rich guy, who totally did something wrong, like sexual assault, do with an army of lawyers and investigators to make accusations go away.

Either you aren't honest, or didn't even understand the question, probably a mix of both.

Such a man would let his lawyers and investigators ruin the lives of any woman brave enough to stand up to him, or simply pay them off.

Trump has a history of paying to settle (remember his fraud trial over the "university"?), and a history of playing hardball against court opponents.

The fact that over a dozen women have come forward saying he did things and a had a pattern of behavior he outright admits to on tape, forms a pretty coherent picture.

Trump is a pussy-grabbing s bag, and crooked Republican president with the extensive list of conflicts of interests, including potential cons utional violations, and probable money-laundering felonies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [non-answer to an easy question]
    Sokay. No one expected you to suddenly get honest/smart. You be you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"
    JS

Short for Joseph Smith, the founder of the*mormon*religion. when you call someone Joeseph Smith or JS, you are insulting them for being stupid, dumb,*re ed,*idiot, etc.*

As seen on South Park.

: "yo*man*i just got a GTP and its so fast!"*

Dude: "don't be JS."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urb...mp=true&page=4

Thread Information