Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - Doncic or Donovan Mitc wouldn't be what they are right now if they had been drafted by SA.
    I agree. They would have been even better.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biggest change pop could make would be to insert lonnie as starter for Bryn. Get the fan base going and could end up giving the spark this team needs. Lonnie is talent rotting away.

A change has to happen. I'm really interested to see who its going to be. Pop could end up looking like a genious here.

Knowing how this old fart thinks he will probably trot out Marco.

I cant help but laugh. It's getting comical.
    Last edited by Slippy; 12-02-2019 at 07:58 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it possible Murray has been included in a trade that can't be finalized until a later date because of his extension? doesn't make any sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess Eubanks cannot replace Aldridge ...

No other takeaways other than I start to hate Bryn Forbes and I want Walker in the regular rotation

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn’t wanna miss the game, but glad I did. Thanks for the grades though!

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lamarcus is still a presense that most of ya still take for granted. This year he's adjusted to Demars game and played off the ball. Proving his versatility In todays nba. Some still take that for granted as Lamarcus shying away from contact. At 34 that adjustment made more sense .

That's my takeaway from this game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lamarcus is still a presense that most of ya still take for granted. This year he's adjusted to Demars game and played off the ball. Proving his versatility In todays nba. Some still take that for granted as Lamarcus shying away from contact. At 34 that adjustment made more sense .

That's my takeaway from this game.
    swap it with the Suns for Baynes + Oubre + Saric

send scrubnelli + second round pick to any team

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sekou, Woods, and filler and DDR stays on DET
    Last edited by CGD; 12-02-2019 at 08:40 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if pop is now experimenting with murray at the 2 guard, one has to wonder if a white/murray combination may be in the near future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet, he continues to trot both out over him as the play piss-poor defense and shot brick after brick.

Why in the is a middling, low - ceiling, undersized "shooting guard" (he is the size of PG!) starting on our team still? It made absolute sense last year with all the injuries, but now.....

The guy should be play a Troy Daniels or Gary Neal type role, instead he's out their missing shots & playing defense worse than a traffic cone. Pathetic.....

Pop needs to get an 'E' grade every time he trots those two out & expects the outcome of games to swing the Spurs way.
    Plain & Simple truth to your statement is that outside of Forbes & Mills there are no other 3pt gun-slingers with consistency on the roster.
    So this none in the starting lineup able to shoot 3's, you need at least 1 player. So its got to be mills or Forbes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I find my self rooting they lose most game thus far this season, so that we get a fighting chance at a Franchise player in the lottery.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you feel about this team? You enjoy them? Think they are well built? Like the rotations? Think they are maximizing their potential with what they have? Appreciate the focus and effort most nights?

Honestly - what are your thoughts on this team seeing everything we have seen a quarter through the season.

And stop partial quoting me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it possible Murray has been included in a trade that can't be finalized until a later date because of his extension? doesn't make any sense.
    No way. I think Pop is just legit coaching awfully. He has not soured on DJ, but he’s “befuddled” on the losing and doesnt realize that 1) a lot is on him and 2) that it’s not worth harming DJ or other youth in search of answers that don’t exist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I look at a player like Pascal Siakam and I see a smart modern player. He has expanded his three point game every year since he's been in the league, and is now an outside contender for MVP. Nikola Vucevic went from average player to All star in part by adding the three to his game. Even guys like Giannis and Ricky Rubio-- "non shooters"-- have added the three to their games... But DeRozan and Aldridge continue being stubborn old fashioned guys who are perfectly comfortable taking 20', 21' jump shots, but allergic to the three pointer. Both guys have shot over 80% from the FT line over the course of their respective careers. It just makes no sense. It's like a guy from 1958 saying, "Oh, I don't need to learn how to dribble with both hands-- I'm good enough with my right."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop's a senile old fool these days, dude just needs to retire, drink wine, and about Trump.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs don't have many modern nba players...and the ones they do have pop doesn't play together...

Spurs are now the team every other team wants to play...you hate to see it...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a quarter into the season and the spurs haven't shown me anything to make me believe they deserve to make the playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ur delusional

Thread Information