Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMFAOOOOOO TheDoctor TimDunkem

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking at Houston, I don't blame Kawhi now. Spurs with G League players an rockets gets even better
    Even their 3rd stringers are better yet PATFO riders still think Kawhi is all this team needs to win it all...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... Spurs

All NBA players to media: I love Pop so much and respect him so much. I would love to play for him.

All NBA players to each other: Ni66a you know I ain't playing for that Nazi coach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All NBA players to media: I love Pop so much and respect him so much. I would love to play for him.

All NBA players to each other: Ni66a you know I ain't playing for that Nazi coach.
    Guys want to contribute and win at the same time. They don't want to sit behind 40 year olds and fat aborigional chuckers, or be benched for 10 games because they yelled after a dunk or stubbed their toe in practice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guys want to contribute and win at the same time. They don't want to sit behind 40 year olds and fat aborigional chuckers, or be benched for 10 games because they yelled after a dunk or stubbed their toe in practice.
    Exactly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    word

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol you don't even hear anymore the token "Spurs are among teams that have shown interest in the recently bought out X player" ..That's how irrelevant this team has been this year ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol you don't even hear anymore the token "Spurs are mong teams that have shown interest in the recently bought out X player" ..That's how irrelevant this team has been this year ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody wants to play for this trash team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one wants to go to SA over other teams without knowing what's going on with Kawhi. It takes a special type of dumbass to not understand that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one wants to go to SA over other teams without knowing what's going on with Kawhi. It takes a special type of dumbass to not understand that.
    Logic doesn't go over well on this site

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ooooohhh thaaaats whyyyyy.

Because we've all seen how much players fall over themselves to sign here when they finally get the chance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, don't kid yourself, Nookie and delusional Brooklyn guy. They wouldn't have signed either way.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much rules out the Spurs when Pop's playing Parker, Mills, and Manu off the bench.

What do they mean “over money”?? He’s gonna get the vet min wherever he goes.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Because we've all seen how much players fall over themselves to sign here when they finally get the chance.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    can't remember the last time i saw beli play. sure his lateral quickness has gotten worse.

wait for robin lopez.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not just the health of key players, they don’t want to play for Pop/System. How many coveted free agents we landed while OG Tim Duncan was healthy in his prime? Even PATFO failed to acquire Jason Kidd (and supposedly that was a sure thing). I mean, I’m glad, we kept HOTS but FA’s just don’t want to play for Pop. It’s the truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can't remember the last time i saw beli play. sure his lateral quickness has gotten worse.

wait for robin lopez.
    Spurs aren't waiting for anyone. Let's be honest here...

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One time the Spurs actually got two "big name" buyouts in Andre Miller and Kevin Martin. How did that turn out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

this, the worst is that there are people agreeing with it

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One time the Spurs actually got two "big name" buyouts in Andre Miller and Kevin Martin. How did that turn out?
    I’m gonna take that as you forgot to use the blue font tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Cool/Wright >>>>> Miller/K-Mart

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA isn't going to play exclusively center. He forces teams to play big, since pretty much no power-forwards can guard him. So you won't see a lot of Draymond or Anderson at the five when Aldridge is out there unless there are injuries like the one to Nene last year. With a team using a legit center, the Spurs will have a guy for Pau to guard. Gasol is going to get his minutes, especially if he plays well. He's damned sure going to get more than the least playable of Kyle, Gay or Davis if he doesn't suck. Pop's going to want to protect LMA from the physical pounding of playing the five as much as he can.

Patty's a different story. With Murray starting, he's only playable in niche lineups. Unless Pop has an entirely new way of playing defense hidden up his sleeve, you really don't want either of Parker or Mills against GS' second unit. Having both seems bonkers.
    Good take. Yeah, I find the notion of Pau getting limited minutes kind of laughable. The Spurs have most often been at our best when those two are clicking properly in the high low matchups. We have an advantage there. We have been losing games due to guard play, and especially the lack of Kawhi. If healthy, the second unit rotation with having Gay and Kyle on the floor can make up for a lot of the failures of second unit deficiencies against GS' length.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kwahi actually decides to move, we will have to trade him next year to get value (assuming he has another great season without injuries) because his next year as a team's option contract will not get us anything. Teams will just sit back and wait.

Thread Information