Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Which I always get the urge for if I'm on hourly... and they've gotten increasingly stringent on approving any hours over 40 in the past few years, even if it is legitimate. ing India Indians and their diehard capitalist / workers are nothing but resources to be used; i.e. hours out of people's lives are equivalent to straws or cups at a Starbucks, etc. The IT Indian contracting culture of anti-humanism. It's cancer. India Indians are a worse disease than the outcome of if you fused cancer and COVID-19.

Also, they can terminate you at any time with no notice and they often do. Which is bull and should be illegal but whatever merica.

Working from home as a contractor has been okay, but you're job hopping and not by choice because at any time they just randomly terminate you for "budget" reasons and you have to anticipate that so you have stack multiples at a time so you're never stuck completely unemployed.
    Sure, but youre working from home on IT bull . 20 years ago you'd be telemarketing at West or flipping burgers (at least I was, doing the former).

Why not start your own American based IT consulting firm and hire your buddies who you've met on the job? And just solicit the same companies for jobs? Or work C2C. I also did that and made a lot of money via word of mouth marketing.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Sure, but youre working from home on IT bull . 20 years ago you'd be telemarketing at West or flipping burgers (at least I was, doing the former).

Why not start your own American based IT consulting firm and hire your buddies who you've met on the job? And just solicit the same companies for jobs? Or work C2C
    -no, I wouldn't be flipping burgers. I would be making millions on the real estate market back when it was more profitable instead of a killer stimulus- ed seller's market.

-Buddies who I've met on the job? Nah, most of my "buddies" are guys I met in college. The jobs are full of worthless Indians I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. The only guy I met at one of my jobs was in 2016, my Jewish friend, and he's not leaving BOA (his wife is also a smart-as- russian jew and a programmer)...

-Why would I want to myself and my taxes by going the C2C/1099 route? I don't want to owe double taxes, tbh. That'd be ing stupid,

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That’s my morning routine

- huge cup of coffee
    - adderall
    - take a
    What Doc is prescribing a grown man Adderall in 2021?

Adderall is up there with Norco so far as drugs that give you the best parts of the narcotic without the street/trash drug byproducts/feelings. I just havent met anyone that isn't on their parent's plan that gets it prescribed for them.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Still, lol at any alcohol before 4-5pm, especially on a weekday/workday
    I'm not going to make fun of you, Andy. But this comment is nothing short of an admission that you have little to no outside contact with any individual that isn't your disappointed mother.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    What Doc is prescribing a grown man Adderall in 2021?

Adderall is up there with Norco so far as drugs that give you the best parts of the narcotic without the street/trash drug byproducts/feelings. I just havent met anyone that isn't on their parent's plan that gets it prescribed for them.
    Uh you must not know very many young professional types in finance, half the people I work with take adderall. I’ve been taking it since I was 18 tho, Doctor who prescribed it to me back then said I had the worst cast of ADD she’s seen in her 15 years of practicing medicine.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I'm not going to make fun of you, Andy. But this comment is nothing short of an admission that you have little to no outside contact with any individual that isn't your disappointed mother.
    Katy has a tight leash on him, tbh.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Update on the pooping, SpursforSix?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This thread got ruined pretty quickly so I'm just keeping the info to myself for now.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You should have applied for this to take your mind off of number 2.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-55875256

I think its kinda cool but I could not last.

Thread Information