Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's interesting how opinions on matters such as these seem to fall cleanly down party lines, depending on which side the person in question supports.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So now the Coz wants to be paid for going to jail. I can see this actually happening. What a slap in the face to the women he raped.

https://www.bet.com/celebrities/news...hind-bars.html

Cosby’s representative, Andrew Wyatt, told NewsNation Now, ““Mr. Cosby was given an unwanted two-year and ten-month vacation that he never ask for. His cons utional rights were abolished, his due process was stripped away from him.” Wyatt continued, “He’s due millions and millions of dollars. As Mr. Cosby said to me today, ‘I feel that this district attorney and Judge Steven O’Neill and Kevin Steele [Montgomery County district attorney] should resign effective immediately.”

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So now the Coz wants to be paid for going to jail. I can see this actually happening. What a slap in the face to the women he raped.

https://www.bet.com/celebrities/news...hind-bars.html

Cosby’s representative, Andrew Wyatt, told NewsNation Now, ““Mr. Cosby was given an unwanted two-year and ten-month vacation that he never ask for. His cons utional rights were abolished, his due process was stripped away from him.” Wyatt continued, “He’s due millions and millions of dollars. As Mr. Cosby said to me today, ‘I feel that this district attorney and Judge Steven O’Neill and Kevin Steele [Montgomery County district attorney] should resign effective immediately.”
    nah he's owed that money, they threw his rights out of the window to get that conviction. All because they saw an easy out and they were ing lazy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    nah he's owed that money, they threw his rights out of the window to get that conviction. All because they saw an easy out and they were ing lazy
    Sure...and I get that he's legally due that money. Still, it's an abomination.

And as to the Coz, he needs to just shut the up and know that he got off easy. No need for him to try to make some money out of it.

Although, I suppose they may just be using this as leverage to avoid any further potential charges or trials.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Me & wrecky are sittin' in the tree on this one...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Bill Floyd who?

- Europe

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The biggest serial rapist in Murican history gets away with that rap for just 2.5 years in prison.

That's in between being able to get away with murdering your wife and a waiter for a Heisman trophy and having sex with small boys for a decade plus because white people like dancing to Billie Jean at weddings.

About on par with having sex with underage girls thrice and being forgiven.

ing privilege in this country. It's not safe to be an ex-wife, small boy or underaged female that gs would lust over.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    The biggest serial rapist in Murican history gets away with that rap for just 2.5 years in prison.

That's in between being able to get away with murdering your wife and a waiter for a Heisman trophy and having sex with small boys for a decade plus because white people like dancing to Billie Jean at weddings.

ing privilege in this country. It's not safe to be an ex-wife, small boy or underaged female that gs would lust over.
    Show me a (911) call on any of these incidents, Chooch. They don't exist. They're looking for a check. Those women and men took that drug to enhance their sexual experience. Ribald good times, that's what people do. I'd a done it if I couldn't gotten old hard ass Girl to join in with me. "Are you nuts, Dale? No way. Let's just go to the movies and see Independence Day."

"But, I wan..."

"Now, Dale, now!"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    The Cosby case was simply a money grab tbh.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Show me a (911) call on any of these incidents, Chooch. They don't exist. They're looking for a check. Those women and men took that drug to enhance their sexual experience. Ribald good times, that's what people do. I'd a done it if I couldn't gotten old hard ass Girl to join in with me. "Are you nuts, Dale? No way. Let's just go to the movies and see Independence Day."

"But, I wan..."

"Now, Dale, now!"
    Boomer sycophancy is what you got here, Cubbs.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Bull he got away with it because the prosecution was ing lazy, and guilty people have rights

Thread Information