Page 148 of 397 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 9906
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Would Fillinger commit if he were given the green light?
    Visited 2 weeks in the summer on his own dime and will take a fall OV. Twitter profile pic is in Texas gear. He has legit interest and I saw somewhere saying if we push we can get him.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Actually Broughton should do a lot for helping the staff feel better moving forward. He was one of their primary targets so getting him has made this class look so much more stable. I'm sure they are still looking at RB and stressing, but they are good in a lot of areas.

QB Good
    Oline - Good
    Athletes - Good
    Dline - Good
    LB - Good

Still need to address WR, RB and then fill in the rest. But the biggest scare is losing Samples and what that is going to do to our Dallas recruiting. If we strike out at RB recruiting then I'm ready to make a move to get Samples back and let our RB coach walk. I didn't realize this, but Beaty is a offensive coach, I was always under the impression his experience was on the defensive side.

Primary targets moving forward. Lindberg, Collins, Thompson, and Quintin Johnston. Get those guys and keep working on guys like Johnny Wilson, Bijan Robinson, Kelee Ringo, and try to bring in guys like Justin Flowe, Saville Smalls for a visit before summer ends.

Visited 2 weeks in the summer on his own dime and will take a fall OV. Twitter profile pic is in Texas gear. He has legit interest and I saw somewhere saying if we push we can get him.
    Thanks for the skinny on him. I knew we made his top 6 but didn’t know how much of a contender we were or if he was just using the UT brand for clout. He has a nice highlight film.

Lots and lots and lots of CBs for Fillinger tonight. JBug is gonna get his wish pretty soon. All 3 picks are for TEXAS.
    Last edited by Harvey88210; 07-18-2019 at 02:19 AM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 saying DE Van Fillinger of Draper, UT could be making a decision soon and both of his Texas visits had a major impact on him.

Fillinger posted on his Instagram that a decision has been made.

https://247sports.com/Player/Van-Fillinger-46056161/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2022 OL Kam Dewberry of Humble Atascocita will be in Austin on July 27th once the summer dead period ends, according to Rivals.

https://247sports.com/Player/Kam-Dewberry-46056698/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 saying DE Van Fillinger of Draper, UT could be making a decision soon and both of his Texas visits had a major impact on him.

Fillinger posted on his Instagram that a decision has been made.

https://247sports.com/Player/Van-Fillinger-46056161/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    From Inside Texas on the 2021 QB chase...

"I think Milroe could decide soon after that (next weekend). He wants to see Oregon but that situation is extremely fluid. Yesterday was a pretty wild day for that recruitment. I'll go into it tomorrow. I have the Milroe side covered but need the Texas side. If Herman wants Stone first and foremost he should be leveraging Milroe's interest hard. He might be."

"I think I’m predicting Milroe in the class. Bama taking that dude yesterday was a game changer."

From Inside Texas on the 2021 QB chase...

"I think Milroe could decide soon after that (next weekend). He wants to see Oregon but that situation is extremely fluid. Yesterday was a pretty wild day for that recruitment. I'll go into it tomorrow. I have the Milroe side covered but need the Texas side. If Herman wants Stone first and foremost he should be leveraging Milroe's interest hard. He might be."

"I think I’m predicting Milroe in the class. Bama taking that dude yesterday was a game changer."
    Great about Milroe. Wish him and Stone were in separate classes. Both are so good. I like Stone more but I can admit that Milroe is a better fit. Who is recruiting Stone the hardest besides us?

Has either kid shown the potential to be a good recruiter for the rest of their class?
    Last edited by Harvey88210; 07-18-2019 at 11:13 AM.

Interview with Fillinger done awhile back. I like him even more now. He doesn’t seem to be big on being in the spotlight and he seems intelligent and honest. Seems like a great fit.

https://youtu.be/LpyvRX5v-10

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Lot more picks coming in for Fillinger so this may be happening soon.

And yes, let's get Milroe.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Interview with Fillinger done awhile back. I like him even more now. He doesn’t seem to be big on being in the spotlight and he seems intelligent and honest. Seems like a great fit.

https://youtu.be/LpyvRX5v-10
    Embedding this so nobody misses it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Great about Milroe. Wish him and Stone were in separate classes. Both are so good. I like Stone more but I can admit that Milroe is a better fit. Who is recruiting Stone the hardest besides us?

Has either kid shown the potential to be a good recruiter for the rest of their class?
    I don't know of any visits Stone has taken outside of SMU and Texas.

His parents are supposedly big SMU people/donors and his brother is playing for them currently.

Hard to say on their respective recruiting abilities because Stone is a private school kid and both guys are still quite young, but Milroe probably helps you with 2021 DE Tunmise Adeleye at the very least.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Is Fillinger an LDS kid? I remember during the Junior Angilau recruitment there were questions as to whether he would be on a mission trip for a year after H.S. Just asking bc Fillinger is a Utah kid. Not assuming! Haha.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Carrington has also started following LSU CB Kelvin Joseph who just entered the portal.

https://247sports.com/Player/Kelvin-Joseph-88322/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Is Fillinger an LDS kid? I remember during the Junior Angilau recruitment there were questions as to whether he would be on a mission trip for a year after H.S. Just asking bc Fillinger is a Utah kid. Not assuming! Haha.
    I was also curious and noticed he wears a cross, but the LDS church doesn't use that symbolism.

If someone on here knows more or if I'm wrong, please let us know.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Carrington has started following three new RBs.

RB, Daniyel Ngata, Folsom (Folsom, CA)
    https://247sports.com/Player/Daniyel-Ngata-46050694/
    https://www.hudl.com/profile/8003186/Daniyel-Ngata
    Future Aggie.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Looking like it.

Thread Information