Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you have no problem with a white supremacist doing reading hour for 6 year olds in full white dragon garb?

Before you call me a bigot , I'm not saying drag queens are the same as white supremecists. My point is that there is no logic to the statement that "teaching kinds different kinds of people exist."
    Is the white supremacist is spreading stories of understanding, acceptance and inclusion?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's obvious some here on the left have poor moral values, likely have no kids and maybe can't have any kids. The argument that kids will do these things anyhow doesn't justify adults doing to them. This has long been considered self evident. The left wants to change morality to enable them to fulfill their cosplay and sexual fantasies because no one should stop them as long as they can label any nay-sayers as bigots and racists. ing kiddie diddlers gave it a shot already with "minor attracted people" suggestions, but it was just a bit green on the vine. More grooming required.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC was abused as a boy scout and/or wrestling altar boy.

There is no other explanation for his straw explosion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the white supremacist is spreading stories of understanding, acceptance and inclusion?
    No, but interesting thought. Let's say the white supremacist is hooded up and reading a story about the American Revolution.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A product of the left

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, but interesting thought. Let's say the white supremacist is hooded up and reading a story about the American Revolution.
    I'm sure a naturally curious kid will ask about the get up.

What does your white supremacist say?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A product of the left

Say your adult kid comes to you and professes an attraction to minors, having not acted on that attraction.

What do you do?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure a naturally curious kid will ask about the get up.

What does your white supremacist say?
    Could be all manner of things from something innocuous to something really bad. Knowing that, do you let Grand Dragon read the book to the kiddos?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could be all manner of things from something innocuous to something really bad. Knowing that, do you let Grand Dragon read the book to the kiddos?
    From what I know about the history of the KKK, no. It never would get to that point.

I don't have a similar historical or organizational knowledge of drag queens. Maybe you do. Please let me know if you consider them as a group as dangerous as the Klan and why.

Seems like you do want to equate the Grand Dragon with a drag queen.

I see an inherent difference but that's me.

If you think there is no difference, I don't know what's left to discuss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like you do want to equate the Grand Dragon with a drag queen.

I see an inherent difference but that's me.

If you think there is no difference, I don't know what's left to discuss.
    Ducking question, but I'll mark you down as a "no."

They are different in meaningful respects, and not different in other also meaningful respects. If You can't see that, I don't know what's left to discuss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ducking question, but I'll mark you down as a "no."
    I made sure you knew in the edit above.

They are different in meaningful respects, and not different in other also meaningful respects. If You can't see that, I don't know what's left to discuss.
    How do you feel the KKK and individual drag queens are meaningfully the same?

Let's discuss that.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kids don't have the context about Barbie, but that hasn't stopped a lot of progressive academics from talking about the subtle and unconscious ways that tangibly affects the development of sexuality, gender norms, etc.... So no, you don't have to explain the inherent sexual nature of it.
    Unless you agree with those progressive academics, I don't see the connection to Barbie. The issue with Barbie and other girls toys was the lack of alternate toy options for girls that didn't promote a narrow and unrealistic body type as an ideal. It would be hard to argue that the girls toy sections, especially 20-50 years ago, didn't offer an incredibly narrow and limited selection of interests and figures.

I don't think the culture is under any threat of LGBTQ lifestyles being promoted as the exclusive ideal, despite the "agenda" moaning from various boomers. Drag queens are the fat black football kicker action figure in the girl's toys section, and it's okay that we have those things (as well as Barbies).

I'm sure kids would think its funny to see a stripper twerking on stage, but we draw a line there. I'm not saying the two are 1:1 equivalent, but they are on the same spectrum of exposing children to sexuality. Gauging the appropriateness of doing so based on whether kids laugh or not is exceptionally misguided.
    That's not how I'm gauging its appropriateness. That's how I'm defining its impact on kids.

I guess long term they might think it's okay to dress up differently from the norms of their defined gender? Again, that just doesn't register as a big concern to me.
    Last edited by Spurminator; 06-16-2022 at 05:13 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drag queens are the fat black football kicker action figure in the girl's toys section
    Huh?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a metaphor, an example of an atypical-but-still-okay toy you might find in a girl's section. If you have a better example in your experience, feel free to share.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you have no problem with a white supremacist doing reading hour for 6 year olds in full white dragon garb?

Before you call me a bigot , I'm not saying drag queens are the same as white supremecists. My point is that there is no logic to the statement that "teaching kinds different kinds of people exist."
    i would say that being a nazi is a bad thing but that being transgender or cross dressing is not a bad thing

tolerate muh intolerance has never been a compelling argument to me, tbh

is it possible that some school teachers already are white supremacists... i mean statistically speaking yeah sure. but as long as they just do their job and teach as they're supposed to it doesnt really raise problems. donning the KKK robe is something quite different because that is always going to be associated with the tenets of the KKK, and those are not things we should be promoting

the mere act of being transgender or something isn't something that kids should associate with "bad" or "wrong" imo
    Last edited by spurraider21; 06-16-2022 at 05:25 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a metaphor, an example of an atypical-but-still-okay toy you might find in a girl's section. If you have a better example in your experience, feel free to share.
    You spend time in the girl's toy section?

Figures...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC can't help himself

Figures....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The point is that there appears to be insufficient background checks. And in many (maybe most) cases, there aren't background checks at all. In any event, I think it's all pretty inappropriate to do this in publicly funded libraries and in front of underage kids. If they want to go up and read Winnie the Pooh, then fine. But they're reading, "Bye Bye Binary", "CinderElliot", "If You're a Drag Queen and You Know It", etc. Making suggestive kids potentially question their sexuality at these young ages is wrong imo.
    Sounds good to me too have background checks for everyone reading to kids at a library.

Make sure they bring AR-15s to protect kids

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I made sure you knew in the edit above.

How do you feel the KKK and individual drag queens are meaningfully the same?

Let's discuss that.
    You don't think drag queens and the KKK expose children to topics that are beyond their maturity level? That discussion of what those iden ies mean might not be suitable to a 7 year old? We need to discuss that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't think drag queens and the KKK expose children to topics that are beyond their maturity level? That discussion of what those iden ies mean might not be suitable to a 7 year old? We need to discuss that?
    7 year olds have better ideas about gender than you give them credit for, even if they dont use certain words or phrases to describe things. they can identify boys and girls without checking their genitals or chromosomes. they have a general understanding of what boys are, how boys act, what boys tend to like, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've already explicitly stated the PG nature of drag queens twice.

Parents can guide.

Is that it?

Something I already brought up?

Do you think the KKK speaker is fine if a parent is there to provide context?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    A product of the left

That "MAP" is absolutely cursed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does this even mean? What I noticed is they find as many pedos on the right as they do on the left, no drag queens needed, only "FaMiLy VaLuEs"
    There's def a lot of them on both sides... It's good to stay in the center tbh.

Either way, MAPS are vying for their iden y to be shared on that lgbtqiahwamuopelssesdm+ flag and it's no coincidence considering how leftists are now the party of, "they're not monsters, they just have a sexual preference..."

Leftism is everything wrong in this world. When you start referring to pedophiles by anything other than what they are then you've lost the plot. Time to hang all pedos and their enablers tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's def a lot of them on both sides... It's good to stay in the center tbh.
    you and matt walsh are in the center

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you start referring to pedophiles by anything other than what they are then you've lost the plot. Time to hang all pedos and their enablers tbh.
    you've defended them though

nobody said anything about readings minds

if somebody is known to be attracted to prepubescent children, but is aware that his/her attraction is deemed wrong, and therefore refuses to act on it, you think that person should be policed for their thoughts?

im generally not for thought policing (with certain exceptions like conspiracy to commit a crime)
    nah, i think it's in their best interest to not act on those thoughts and forever shut the ing mouth. you can twist this however you'd like SR but you'll never see me being a pedo apologist like you so clearly are.
    kw supports MAP rights

Thread Information