Page 173 of 293 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223273 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,325 of 7307
    Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Recreating the Warriors tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marc J. Spears Verified account ‏@MarcJSpearsESPN

Ex-NBA forward Anthony Randolph, a 2016 all-Euroleague 2nd team, selection, is getting interest as a free agent by NBA teams, a source said.
    Who was that that was so high on Randolph? Mavs>Spurs? Its been years tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who was that that was so high on Randolph? Mavs>Spurs? Its been years tbh
    mono, iirc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ex-NBA forward Anthony Randolph, a 2016 all-Euroleague 2nd team, selection, is getting interest as a free agent by NBA teams, a source said.
    Damn, that guy is still around? I can't believe he didn't just fade away, I'm very surprised he has become a good player in Europe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuban: We have 40% of the Dubs starting lineup from last year and Steph's brother. That has to be worth an extra 25 wins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's crazy he's only 26

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's crazy he's only 26
    hes 46.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Randolph might be a cheaper version of Terrence Jones = versatile mobile forward.

Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm hearing A LOT of talk on Wade to the Cavs. No great sources yet, so I may be getting ed over but in the next 12 or so hours I think we may be hearing something on him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm hearing A LOT of talk on Wade to the Cavs. No great sources yet, so I may be getting ed over but in the next 12 or so hours I think we may be hearing something on him.
    With what money?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Wade wants another ring he knows it won't be in Miami. Could be a sign and trade, but I doubt Riley would facilitate that. I'm skeptical too man, but theres a lot of smoke out there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron has probably gotten on the phone to him straight away after the Beta announced he's going to the Warriors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y didn't spurs jump on that Lance Thomas deal, was a steal deal!

Spurs can't jump on . They can't jump on the deal they've already made with Pau, until they find someone to take Boris' salary. So far this is going pretty much the way I thought - there are going to be some decent mid-level guys that are going to be available for much more reasonable salaries, for the teams who have cap space to snap them up. I know the Spurs needed a C, and that Pau is still pretty good. But they also have to put a whole team together. I STILL would rather have seen them sign Pachulia and maybe Bourousis, and to have kept some powder dry for guys like Dedmon. The fact that they got Bertans for the min is great, but they are still going to have to fill some roster spots for cheap.

I'm still worried that getting rid of Boris is going to cost more than just him, and that would be a damned shame.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theres a lot of speculation ranging from Wades tweet about how important relationships are after Durants decision, to a tweet from a luxery jet wishing Dan Gilbert, LeBron, and D-Wade a Happy 4th, and I think like an ex Cleveland radio host saying that he's hearing Dan Gilbert is meeting with Wade and or his agent tonight or in the morning. Again guys, I'm probably gettinng duped but theres a lot of smoke. Just something to keep your eyes on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Wade wants another ring he knows it won't be in Miami. Could be a sign and trade, but I doubt Riley would facilitate that. I'm skeptical too man, but theres a lot of smoke out there.
    I think what you've seen are a lot of joke posts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so warriors can get the money for durant, cavs can get the money for wade magically? yet we are stuck with ing fathead and parker. i want to throw up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree a lot of smoke on Wade to Cleveland right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs can't jump on . They can't jump on the deal they've already made with Pau, until they find someone to take Boris' salary. So far this is going pretty much the way I thought - there are going to be some decent mid-level guys that are going to be available for much more reasonable salaries, for the teams who have cap space to snap them up. I know the Spurs needed a C, and that Pau is still pretty good. But they also have to put a whole team together. I STILL would rather have seen them sign Pachulia and maybe Bourousis, and to have kept some powder dry for guys like Dedmon. The fact that they got Bertans for the min is great, but they are still going to have to fill some roster spots for cheap.

I'm still worried that getting rid of Boris is going to cost more than just him, and that would be a damned shame.
    Hashtagtrusttheprocess

We know the SL is still pretty damn boss and I'm very excited to see Pau with SA. I've always loved his game, despite his flaws and I am legit exc ed to see him in a SA jersey. Pau/LMA is a beast 4/5 in terms of skill - it's crazy. They have some limitations but with how LMA showed he was a much better defender than advertised, I'm excited.

TP/DG/Kawhi/LMA/Pau

Bench needs work, but we have to see how this shakes out.

Mills/Kyle/Simmons at least we have some info on them. Bertans seems pretty intriguing. Murray I'm not counting on but having youth is exciting.

If SA can bring back Manu and land a big like Dedmon or whomever, could be a good bench (even if scary/unproven which is what youth/change brings).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree a lot of smoke on Wade to Cleveland right now.
    Who says he doesn't go there for a huge discount though? He might go there for a discount. That would probably be the only place he does that, but yeah, he might do something crazy like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think Durant pulls a DeAndre Jordan?

No, but that would be incredibly cold-blooded. The ripples from that would just cause a storm in the league. They'd implement new rules over it, IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure he'll even make CLE better.

Lebron is best with his shooters so when JR caught fire they were almost unstoppable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think what you've seen are a lot of joke posts.
    I respect your opinion. We will see

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theres a lot of speculation ranging from Wades tweet about how important relationships are after Durants decision, to a tweet from a luxery jet wishing Dan Gilbert, LeBron, and D-Wade a Happy 4th, and I think like an ex Cleveland radio host saying that he's hearing Dan Gilbert is meeting with Wade and or his agent tonight or in the morning. Again guys, I'm probably gettinng duped but theres a lot of smoke. Just something to keep your eyes on.
    Gilbert and Lebron don't have a relationship, nor do they interact, according to virtually all reports, so I doubt he would be meeting Wade..

Cavs would have to do some serious convincing to get Wade to play for that cheap, though, since his biggest issue with Miami has been $..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who says he doesn't go there for a huge discount though? He might go there for a discount. That would probably be the only place he does that, but yeah, he might do something crazy like that.
    Oh I agree. I think the smoke leads to fire. It makes sense on multiple levels.

Thread Information