Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Myocardial infarction if the Spurs make the playoffs, otherwise probably get sucked to death by your mother.
    Yeah my mom does like her escargots tbqh

I hate french slugs myself but at least you will have lived a pupose

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    little brown girls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at the comments on that tweet

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The person operating Sleepy Joe’s twitter account seems like the most stereotypical and insufferable feminazi who majored in transgender studies and blames all of her problems on the white patriarchy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sleepy Joe loves to sniff those little brown girls.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The iden y politics are insufferable and don’t work. You can sprinkle it in here and there, but Trump is guaranteed to win if Biden makes iden y politics the focal point of his campaign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The person operating Sleepy Joe’s twitter account seems like the most stereotypical and insufferable feminazi who majored in transgender studies and blames all of her problems on the white patriarchy
    Its probably the same bot that used to manage Bloombergs

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Its probably the same bot that used to manage Bloombergs
    All the account is doing is parroting the most vanilla rhetoric about muh pay gap, marriage equality, this country needing more immigrants, etc. The DNC is trapped in its own echo chamber of groupthink.

The last thing the unemployed white guy in Harrisburg Pennsylvania wants to hear right now is that this country needs more Mexican immigrants to compete for the same job he used to have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The iden y politics are insufferable and don’t work. You can sprinkle it in here and there, but Trump is guaranteed to win if Biden makes iden y politics the focal point of his campaign.
    Focal point absolutely has to stay on covid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All the account is doing is parroting the most vanilla rhetoric about muh pay gap, marriage equality, this country needing more immigrants, etc. The DNC is trapped in its own echo chamber of groupthink.

The last thing the unemployed white guy in Harrisburg Pennsylvania wants to hear right now is that this country needs more Mexican immigrants to compete for the same job he used to have.
    i mean a lot of these things can be argued (they took err jerbs... which assumes economics are a zero sum game), and addressed while in office, but they aren't smart campaign points. emphasis needs to be on covid, financial relief, and election integrity/corruption

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    little brown girls

What is wrong with that tweet?

Had he picked a latina woman. Would saying latinos would be proud, etc?

Brown and black is an acceptable description. What are you going to call people of color? little Niglets?

Joe has many issues regarding his handling of the black community but this is beyond nitpick. Holy

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Focal point absolutely has to stay on covid.
    COVID, economy, healthcare, Trump cheating. Republicans constantly talk about how the Dems cheat even though they don’t and it’s all made up, it’s fair game for the Dems to turn up the rhetoric about how Trump is an existential threat to our Demoracy by how he’s trying to steal the election.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    little brown girls

Not sure what you're finding funny with this tbh.

Pretty boilerplate stuff.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And you like to sniff that Trump butthole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    little brown girls

LMAO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell us the funny part.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Creepy trump loves to grope his daughter, and rape children. He is accused of raping more than one child, in addition to the twenty some odd women who have claimed various levels of sexual assualt.

Yet your party wants to give him another term. I guess that doesn't really matter to them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, doesn't his just refer to both African-American and South Asian-American girls' being inspired by the Kamala nomination?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID, economy, healthcare, Trump cheating. Republicans constantly talk about how the Dems cheat even though they don’t and it’s all made up, it’s fair game for the Dems to turn up the rhetoric about how Trump is an existential threat to our Demoracy by how he’s trying to steal the election.
    Anyone that takes the time and has a moderate IQ can figure out who is really cheating but I dunno that the fence walking voters care much about that. I've seen enough lazy posters here that say "both sides do it" to think there are many people that feel the same.

Gotta just focus on Trump's failed covid response which of course also lead to the economy, healthcare etc.

And maybe mix in some of the people caged up and separated from their families in border patrol detention facilities

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Creepy trump loves to grope his daughter, and rape children. He is accused of raping more than one child, in addition to the twenty some odd women who have claimed various levels of sexual assualt.

Yet your party wants to give him another term. I guess that doesn't really matter to them.
    Not to mention he used to party with Epstein

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell us the funny part.
    Careful, he might call you a nignog

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to mention he used to party with Epstein
    Party = rape children

There is a sworn affadavit from a woman who was raped by both of them as a child, supported by at least one other witness.

There is a reason he is wishing Maxwell... well.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Party = rape children

There is a sworn affadavit from a woman who was raped by both of them as a child, supported by at least one other witness.

There is a reason he is wishing Maxwell... well.
    Still pushing the lawsuit orchestrated by a Jerry Springer producer

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...its-norm-lubow

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Anyone that takes the time and has a moderate IQ can figure out who is really cheating but I dunno that the fence walking voters care much about that. I've seen enough lazy posters here that say "both sides do it" to think there are many people that feel the same.

Gotta just focus on Trump's failed covid response which of course also lead to the economy, healthcare etc.

And maybe mix in some of the people caged up and separated from their families in border patrol detention facilities
    They can't figure it out because the Dems never talk about it. Same reason why independents STILL say Trump is better equipped to handle the economy than Biden, Trump talks about the economy a lot more than Biden does. Republicans take fabricated narratives like "without voter IDs you have rampant fraud!" and they repeat them over and over again until they're blue in the face. At that point there's inevitably some less informed voters who believe it just because they've heard it so many times so they assume it's true. Democrats should do the same thing here, only difference being they can just tell the truth and not have to make anything up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still pushing the lawsuit orchestrated by a Jerry Springer producer

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...its-norm-lubow
    TV hosts bad now.

Thread Information