My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think we make any moves prior to the trade deadline?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think we make any moves prior to the trade deadline?
    Way to early to know.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubt it. We aren't trading LMA, Duncan, Kawhi, Green, or Parker and everyone else is on a minimum deal and you'd have to trade like 4 of them to get a quality player. Most likely we sign veteran free agents now, and maybe hold a roster spot for buy outs towards the end of the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubt it. We aren't trading LMA, Duncan, Kawhi, Green, or Parker and everyone else is on a minimum deal and you'd have to trade like 4 of them to get a quality player. Most likely we sign veteran free agents now, and maybe hold a roster spot for buy outs towards the end of the season.
    The cool thing about ring-chasers is that their min deals are worth more than a million. Three guys with West's contract can bring back $6.9 Million in salary. That's enough for a solid rotation player. I don't think it's likely that the Spurs would dump so many vets, especially if they sacrificed to be part of the team. But that's just the type of flexibility they'd have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bigger story will be the buyout deadline.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The cool thing about ring-chasers is that their min deals are worth more than a million. Three guys with West's contract can bring back $6.9 Million in salary. That's enough for a solid rotation player. I don't think it's likely that the Spurs would dump so many vets, especially if they sacrificed to be part of the team. But that's just the type of flexibility they'd have.
    I agree, but my poin would be if you have great value in a Davis contract, you'd want to keep it, not trade it. And that's putting aside loyalty for him taking a pay cut in the first place.

draft bust
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i cannot see us trading west after taking less to come here. Duncan is a no trade. after convincing manu out of retirement seems a pop dic move to trade him. aldridge for who? in a trade that leaves lenoard, green, and diaw as tradeable assets. I cannot see us trading for much.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could we trade tony?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could we trade tony?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i cannot see us trading west after taking less to come here. Duncan is a no trade. after convincing manu out of retirement seems a pop dic move to trade him. aldridge for who? in a trade that leaves lenoard, green, and diaw as tradeable assets. I cannot see us trading for much.
    We'd have to have West's permission to trade him anyways. I think players on 1 year deals have that right.

draft bust
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could we trade tony?
    yes but for who cp3?

draft bust
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just tried trading tony parker and diaw for chris paul and the trade works

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=pokwlx7

Thread Information