Would you guys take Tatum and Rozier if he wants to
    Leave?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leave?
    Yes...if they take back Patty Mills and throw in a pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leave?
    Yes...if they take back Patty Mills and throw in a pick.
    Tatum, Rozier, Morris, and the 2019 Memphis and Kings picks for Kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs didn't have him all season basically because of an injury apparently. I wouldn't offer him a super max this summer. I would wait for next summer depending on how he plays next season.
    If he doesn't requalify for the super max then the financial advantage wouldn't nearly as big to stay with San Antonio for Kawhi

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he doesn't requalify for the super max then the financial advantage wouldn't nearly as big to stay with San Antonio for Kawhi
    True. So he doesn't qualify should the Spurs invest that much? If he's as good as he feels he is and as we k ow he can be then it shouldn't be a problem for him to qualify. If he is hurt again next season then why would you invest so much in him? Lots to think about.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh. Crap you read on the internet. Someone saying Lakers should offer a package around Deng and trash for Kwahi ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leave?
    I'd rather have Brown tbh.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh. Crap you read on the internet. Someone saying Lakers should offer a package around Deng and trash for Kwahi ...
    Any trade with the lakers is trash. The only one's thinking they are not is laker fans & la reporters but they also think the spurs have no leverage

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kl mom has hair on her toes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $19 million wasted for this ing . Kawhi and his piece of uncle. I'd just suspend his ass for next season out of spite and let him try to come back after two years away from the game.
    Or, trade him, depriving him of the SuperMax, get SOMETHING in return, and that $19M ends up costing him $16M.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or, trade him, depriving him of the SuperMax, get SOMETHING in return, and that $19M ends up costing him $16M.
    I've seen lots of trade scenarios including ones saying he only wants to go to LA. What can we get for Kawhi if he doesn't sign an extension first? Basically a one and done and coming off a weird injury like this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at this. You have the head of the players union basically defending Kawhi:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Its what she's paid to do. She's not an unbiased person.

The whole villan thing. its one thing if its the organization vs Kwahi. But its the players as well. Its a very skewed and biased article making a lot of assumptions. Horrible piece. ESPN has written better pieces about the Kwahi situation.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comparing Parker's situation to Kawhi's is dumb. Parker's injury was worse. On top that he's much older and has played a lot more games than Kawhi. It's apples to oranges. Of course Parker isn't going to look as good as he once was in his career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

She only tweeted an article by someone else that’s quite one sided and disgusting... which was written with the express intent of “defending” him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comparing Parker's situation to Kawhi's is dumb. Parker's injury was worse. On top that he's much older and has played a lot more games than Kawhi. It's apples to oranges. Of course Parker isn't going to look as good as he once was in his career.
    There’s also a point about Tony being cleared, that is not correctly addressed in that piece: that he’s playing as good as he’s going to play at this point. Why hold him out for “medical” reasons when further rehab isn’t going to do him any better? He either plays as he is or he needs to retire bc he’s done. Considering his mileage, age, and recent seasons he was headed for retirement or washed up territory anyways.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawhi's uncle is Dr. Landy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Article was written by a black guy who is allegedly awoke. Not shocked he was going to be pro-Kawhi since all these black journalists are racially biased towards Kawhi. The article shows how pathetically biased he was towards defending Kawhi. He hammers the Spurs for rushing Tony Parker back from injury which is laughable because he claims that Parker was worse after his injury. I wanted to say no of course Parker was going to be worse after his injury due to his old age. He also pretends Kawhi was telling his teammates about the progress of his injury and that they they didn't have to ask him for updates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Article was written by a black guy who is allegedly awoke. Not shocked he was going to be pro-Kawhi since all these black journalists are racially biased towards Kawhi. The article shows how pathetically biased he was towards defending Kawhi. He hammers the Spurs for rushing Tony Parker back from injury which is laughable because he claims that Parker was worse after his injury. I wanted to say no of course Parker was going to be worse after his injury due to his old age. He also pretends Kawhi was telling his teammates about the progress of his injury and that they they didn't have to ask him for updates.
    Cool story bro.

The article does happen to make weak points, however.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quit being a dummy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quit being a dummy.
    Quit being offended. What did I say that was not true about article?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quit being offended. What did I say that was not true about article?
    I’m not getting into with you. Be better.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool story bro.

The article does happen to make weak points, however.
    I feel at heart everybody tends to be racially biased towards their own race when it comes to favoritism. I just call a spade for a spade. I call out racial bias when I see it in all races. Just like I call out the white trash that supports Trump due to them simply being racist.

In this clip down below you have a white journalist in Billy Bush defending a white swimmer in Lochte who lied to the public about a scandal he got involved with during the Olympics. I felt at that time it was bs and Bush was covering for Lochte simply because Lochte was white. I view Kawhi situation similar to the Lochte situation in the sense where you have a bunch of black analysts and journalists playing the Bush role and defending Kawhi no matter what simply due to race. I just don't respect that and will continue to call out bs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel at heart everybody tends to be racially biased towards their own race when it comes to favoritism. I just call a spade for a spade. I call out racial bias when I see it in all races. Just like I call out the white trash that supports Trump due to them simply being racist.

In this clip down below you have a white journalist in Billy Bush defending a white swimmer in Lochte who lied to the public about a scandal he got involved with during the Olympics. I felt at that time it was bs and Bush was covering for Lochte simply because Lochte was white. I view Kawhi situation similar to the Lochte situation in the sense where you have a bunch of black analysts and journalists playing the Bush role and defending Kawhi no matter what simply due to race. I just don't respect that and will continue to call out bs.

Roker was right to bash Lochte tbh so I don't get why you used that example. You took something that had no racial aspects and randomly added some with your silly comment, nevermind the fact that most of the people I saw on basketball Twitter roasting Kawhi happened to be black...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roker was right to bash Lochte tbh so I don't get why you used that example. You took something that had no racial aspects and randomly added some with your silly comment, nevermind the fact that most of the people I saw on basketball Twitter roasting Kawhi happened to be black...
    Reading comprehension my man like the old saying goes reading is fundamental. Did I say Roker was in the wrong to bash Lochte? I actually agreed with Roker and called out Bush in my previous post for being racially biased. I posted the video to illustrate to you how people can be racially biased and also to show you I call a spade for a spade when it comes to this stuff. It's evident you didn't read all my post and reacted emotionally.

There is a racial aspects involved with these black analysts and journalists attacking the Spurs and defending Kawhi. Jalen Rose made that clear when he tried to subtly accuse Pop of being a racist when he said Pop using the word group was as racially offensive as using the word posse. I have yet to see a black analyst or journalist in the main stream bash Kawhi but they go out of their way to bash the Spurs at every occasion with fabricated bs like the guy who wrote the article I originally commented on. You say most of the people on twitter bashing Kawhi are black well are any of them journalists or sports analysts? Can you post me links to some black journalists or sports analysts who bash Kawhi because its been very one sided from what I have seen.

Thread Information