Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1200
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    they're gonna let the player have guests in the POs. not a good idea imo but i guess they could manage to keep other people safe since there'll be less teams...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow so crazy 39 people died from a virus shut down the country
    Bump. Don't want this thread getting lost, tbh. It's a really good read in hindsight. Haven't heard from some of these posters in a while...

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Bump. Don't want this thread getting lost, tbh. It's a really good read in hindsight. Haven't heard from some of these posters in a while...
    they're re ing out in the political forum tbh, especially that dumb tholdren

right now their new schtick is "only 9k people died from covid only!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they're re ing out in the political forum tbh, especially that dumb tholdren

right now their new schtick is "only 9k people died from covid only!"
    I'm not sure I want to go take a look at that show, tbh. This thread was more than enough dosis of re ation for me. Lol at 9k... Some people just flat out are willfully ignorant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still here and am going to be here when your beta cuckold brain crumbles when trump gets re-elected

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still here and am going to be here when your beta cuckold brain crumbles when trump gets re-elected
    Glad you're still around. Are you ready yet to admit you were completely, utterly, embarrassingly wrong on a mul ude of topics on this thread alone? Or has it not been enough time for you to reflect on it?

And I don't give two s about Trump, my boy. You've gotten wrong that I'm from Europe, that I care about Trump... And of course, everything else in this thread. Par for the course at this point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad you're still around. Are you ready yet to admit you were completely, utterly, embarrassingly wrong on a mul ude of topics on this thread alone? Or has it not been enough time for you to reflect on it?

And I don't give two s about Trump, my boy. You've gotten wrong that I'm from Europe, that I care about Trump... And of course, everything else in this thread. Par for the course at this point
    and yet here I am living rent free in your rat brain

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and yet here I am living rent free in your rat brain
    Haha, rent free is one of the stupidest modern expressions to be overused. I like to come back to this thread to bump it from time to time, just to remind myself that every person who's always 100% sure of their view and that they're right, is often full of . You provide self-depreciating entertainment, tbh, I can appreciate that; like a class buffoon, only there's nothing to gain from your pathetic takes other than seeing everyone laugh at you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha, rent free is one of the stupidest modern expressions to be overused. I like to come back to this thread to bump it from time to time, just to remind myself that every person who's always 100% sure of their view and that they're right, is often full of . You provide self-depreciating entertainment, tbh, I can appreciate that; like a class buffoon, only there's nothing to gain from your pathetic takes other than seeing everyone laugh at you.
    took you 24 hours to come up with that response LOL. just fried cuckold brain things

rent free

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn
    3m
    Reporting with @espn_macmahon: Houston Rockets forward Danuel House Jr.’s status for the remainder of the Western Conference semifinals is in jeopardy as the NBA probes a potential violation of bubble protocol. House has denied any wrongdoing to the league.

2m
    House was a late scratch for Rockets’ Game 3 loss to the Lakers due to “personal reasons” and is listed as "out" for Thursday’s Game 4 on the official injury report. Sources say league hasn't cleared him to play in Game 4 yet, but NBPA and NBA are discussing issue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

3m
    Reporting with @espn_macmahon: Houston Rockets forward Danuel House Jr.’s status for the remainder of the Western Conference semifinals is in jeopardy as the NBA probes a potential violation of bubble protocol. House has denied any wrongdoing to the league.

2m
    House was a late scratch for Rockets’ Game 3 loss to the Lakers due to “personal reasons” and is listed as "out" for Thursday’s Game 4 on the official injury report. Sources say league hasn't cleared him to play in Game 4 yet, but NBPA and NBA are discussing issue.
    Hopefully be brought the Rona to the bubble and gave it to both the Rockets and Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully be brought the Rona to the bubble and gave it to both the Rockets and Lakers.
    And Clippers too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

3m

2m
    My money is on ‘smuggled in ho’.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My money is on ‘smuggled in ho’.

Chris Haynes
    ChrisBHaynes
    2h
    Yahoo Sources: Houston Rockets guard Danuel House Jr. under investigation for potentially allowing a female COVID-19 testing official into his room. sports.yahoo.com/sources-league…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two months is a long time, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two months is a long time, tbh.
    He's an NBA player. He could've waited the week for them to get bounced by LA and then made up for the two months and then some.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently House is married...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently House is married...
    I read that his wife deleted all of his photos from her IG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And posted on her IG "you reap what you sow"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still here, my guy? My "beta cuckold brain" sure isn't crumbling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still here, my guy? My "beta cuckold brain" sure isn't crumbling
    your beta cuckold brain is still obsessed

straight up frightening ing freak stuff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your beta cuckold brain is still obsessed

straight up frightening ing freak stuff
    Damn, I thought you'd have walked off the board in shame after those awful, embarrassing, outright idiotic takes you had going on there.... How's the political forum going? Trump still winning?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, I thought you'd have walked off the board in shame after those awful, embarrassing, outright idiotic takes you had going on there.... How's the political forum going? Trump still winning?
    another reply a day later

OBSESSED

Thread Information