Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jump to the 1:04 mark for Grant's DW assigned character. DW's reaction is priceless
    Well Derrick does have a lot of tricks on his sleeves and maybe a cog. Yeah, I’ll buy it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    J Rich has been shooting lights out for the Spurs, improving his value as an asset. He
    might even be worth keeping!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    J Rich has been shooting lights out for the Spurs, improving his value as an asset. He
    might even be worth keeping!
    I think they’ll shop him this summer, but get crap offers, and hang onto him until the deadline. Teams not only want to bolster their roster for the playoffs, they want to keep opponents from doing the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of Fivethirtyeight's models (the RAPTOR forecast) has the Celtics as the favorite to win the NBA championship, while another (the ELO forecast) has them second.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ex_cid=rrpromo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope Derrick gets a le, tbd. Would be happy AF for him in ways that I wouldn't be for LMA or even Patty/Rudy/DMR. ( LMA. Patty/Rudy/DMR were mutual splits so I don't blame and would be happy for them to get a le... but by all accounts Derrick wanted o be here, so I'd get the most joy out of him getting a ring even if it means having to suffer Boston sports getting another chip)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of Fivethirtyeight's models (the RAPTOR forecast) has the Celtics as the favorite to win the NBA championship, while another (the ELO forecast) has them second.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ex_cid=rrpromo
    No one has been playing as well by them. Only Memphis has been close. Memphis-Boston finals incoming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Picking today I’d say Suns v Celtics Finals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are 10-9 since the White trade

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White was a detriment to the Spurs’ offensive pace. It would be a Jekyl and Hyde type pacing where it’d be fast and aggressive one moment and then too slow and too relaxed the second White touches the ball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White was a detriment to the Spurs’ offensive pace. It would be a Jekyl and Hyde type pacing where it’d be fast and aggressive one moment and then too slow and too relaxed the second White touches the ball.
    and he was throwing up bricks from 3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White was a decent player on some very bad Spurs teams. If he doesn’t correct that 3pt shot he will be getting min contracts once this was one is up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This could end up being one of those rare trades that benefit both teams.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are 10-9 since the White trade
    not what the OP was going for but by us winning it is hurting our draft pick. In that way it is looking worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As well as Boston is playing, I’m still taking the Nets over them in a playoff series. What’s crazy is it might be the First Round matchup in the East, which would probably be the most anticipated First Round series ever tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not what the OP was going for but by us winning it is hurting our draft pick. In that way it is looking worse.
    And the Celtics winning too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston has been winning lately but it doesn’t seem like white has had much to do with it at all

near awake, semi-coherent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston has been winning lately but it doesn’t seem like white has had much to do with it at all

He's a good defender and good facilitator who is just enough of an offensive threat to keep defensive players honest right now. Not sure what happened to his offense in actuality it's weird.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

White has the best On Court +/- per 100 possessions on the team (+12.1) and his On-Off +/- per 100 possessions is +5.8... Their point differential as a team is +6.6 per game. I think he's a perfect 6th man for that team.

https://www.basketball-reference.com.../BOS/2022.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White has the best On Court +/- per 100 possessions on the team (+12.1) and his On-Off +/- per 100 possessions is +5.8... Their point differential as a team is +6.6 per game. I think he's a perfect 6th man for that team.

Casuals can only see points and FG%, things that were thought important 30 years ago.

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not often that a trade is truly mutual, but this one looks to have benefited both very well. Seeing Richardson ball out has me kinda hoping they don’t use him for draft capitol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Casuals never figured out that in the big 3 era our best player was actually Matt Bonner

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bench role is good for him tbh. Not saying he doesn’t fit well. Just that he hasn’t played particularly well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not often that a trade is truly mutual, but this one looks to have benefited both very well. Seeing Richardson ball out has me kinda hoping they don’t use him for draft capitol.
    Too early to tell but so far we should he charged with bloody murder. JRich might be used for draft capital or just be a piece to the puzzle as he is considerably better than many our youth. D White continues to shoot horrific from deep in decent volume. We gained cap flexibility, draft capital and a throw in chip in Langford who we can work into our development system or waive at the blink of an eye.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Casuals never figured out that in the big 3 era our best player was actually Matt Bonner
    The same guy who couldn’t hit a preseason clutch shot if his life depended on it… Matt fking Bonner. He could have a snap chat score of a million or whatever vodoo metric some of these “analytics guys” follow and still not add .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The same guy who couldn’t hit a preseason clutch shot if his life depended on it… Matt fking Bonner. He could have a snap chat score of a million or whatever vodoo metric some of these “analytics guys” follow and still not add .
    But his +/- !!

Thread Information