Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    All these es in here hating rogue. He dominates their minds
    Oh a sucker how cute

My Name Is Mitchell Brown
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Hey Rogue, if BD has to endorse a #freeLM to get you to stop your other ty schtick's then consider a full endorsement for your campaign.

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Hey Rogue, if BD has to endorse a #freeLM to get you to stop your other ty schtick's then consider a full endorsement for your campaign.
    He'd be taking a on his own legacy if it happens. Within 5 minutes he'd be using "The Great Satan", "Goddess" and the rest of his worthless shticks on a once-great troll account.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    if you please bother to anti-snitch on me, say if you could please ask the mods to get my LM troll unbanned, I'd be more than glad to retire this account tbh. Actually this account had been retired for quite a few years from 2010 until 2013 when I had to reactivate it because someone got my LM account banned.

And Kobe4life is NOT my troll. It's my m>s's troll I suppose but he denies it, so I'm not sure who he is, what I'm sure about is it's not my troll tbh.
    Oh herro Logue, you want me to come help you build your wall before some goddamn Mongorians break it down?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh herro Logue, you want me to come help you build your wall before some goddamn Mongorians break it down?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ thought you would be back as soon as the playoffs begin, tbh
    I am back now though, for sure.

At least until the Finals run. Then I may be gone again for the off season.

This board ain't what it used to be tbh.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I am back now though, for sure.

At least until the Finals run. Then I may be gone again for the off season.

This board ain't what it used to be tbh.
    yep.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Protocol10

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I had to google that, nice

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had to google that, nice
    Me too.

That's sad because I have the game and played multiple times over and I didn't catch on. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had to google Protocol 10. Though I own the game, I've never opened it, much like most of my recent games.

Protocol 10 could also be accomplished if Spurs can somehow win it this year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had to google Protocol 10. Though I own the game, I've never opened it, much like most of my recent games.

Protocol 10 could also be accomplished if Spurs can somehow win it this year.
    You buy games and dont unwrap them?

Feel free to send those to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You buy games and dont unwrap them?

Feel free to send those to me.
    been pretty bad about it the past several years, i've been focused on other things. It's why I've slowed down on buying them, it's been a waste. Though I did beat CoD:Ghosts recently, so I'm starting to work through some of it.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Hi-Fi got dat doe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    been pretty bad about it the past several years, i've been focused on other things. It's why I've slowed down on buying them, it's been a waste. Though I did beat CoD:Ghosts recently, so I'm starting to work through some of it.
    ghosts was so underwhelming i have dropped cod completely... in fact i rarely even turn on my console anymore. just gna wait for the new madden/fifa in the summer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^360? I'll crominate any ST member in FIFA tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rogue is hilarious btw. One of the few posters whos posts crack me up on a regular basis. Sometimes he'll be talking about me and I'll still be laughing my ass off. Also one of the few whom I cant figure out--most of the time I have no idea whether he is serious or trolling.

Banned
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Me too.

That's sad because I have the game and played multiple times over and I didn't catch on. lol
    you only have it cause it JUST became free on ps+

whats good on netflix tho

Banned
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Rogue is hilarious btw. One of the few posters whos posts crack me up on a regular basis. Sometimes he'll be talking about me and I'll still be laughing my ass off. Also one of the few whom I cant figure out--most of the time I have no idea whether he is serious or trolling.
    He's re ed and not funny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^360? I'll crominate any ST member in FIFA tbh.
    ps3

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you only have it cause it JUST became free on ps+

whats good on netflix tho
    Oh please . Check the trophy date. I got the game right around when it came out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . I used to do that a lot. Then I realized I'm not the gamer I used to be and sold most of my crap. I don't give a about shooters and that's 85% of the market so...yeah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ghosts was so underwhelming i have dropped cod completely... in fact i rarely even turn on my console anymore. just gna wait for the new madden/fifa in the summer
    I've read lots of complaints about it. I only played through the single player but it had some serious glitches. Haven't tried multiplayer yet with some friends but lot of people say it's their last CoD until they improve it. Tbh, CoD started going downhill once Activision pumped them out every year. Typical corporate overkill imo.

. I used to do that a lot. Then I realized I'm not the gamer I used to be and sold most of my crap. I don't give a about shooters and that's 85% of the market so...yeah.
    Yeah, it's been a problem for awhile. I love games since I was a kid, at least the graphics, art that goes into them and programming, but I wouldn't say I'm a gamer. My biggest gamer phases were with SNES, Dreamcast and Gamecube. I lost a lot of interest around PS1 and current generation. Agree about the shooters, last CoD i bought was MW2, skipped the rest until Ghosts since I was already getting burned out then on shooters.

Ironically the systems I liked the most were unique or different ones like Dreamcast or Cube that ended up under performing. There's too much retread right now, I wonder if the industry will hit a ceiling and decline like in the Atari 2600 era. seems a bit stagnant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've read lots of complaints about it. I only played through the single player but it had some serious glitches. Haven't tried multiplayer yet with some friends but lot of people say it's their last CoD until they improve it. Tbh, CoD started going downhill once Activision pumped them out every year. Typical corporate overkill imo.
    i don't mind the annual release. i just hated infinity ward's entries in general. i'm mostly a multiplayer dude, and infinity ward games were all broken online

Thread Information