Duncan's stats will be about what they are this year. 18 PPG, 10 RPG. Duncan just made All-NBA 1st Team in his 16th year in the league at 37. I don't see any reason that Duncan's game would decline from here. Duncan is not the typical NBA player. He could just as well be 27 in the condition/good health he keeps himself in. No fathering illegitimate babies and partying his life away like your average NBA player who has to retire at 34. Duncan takes care of himself. No excessive partying/drinking..no fathering 10 kids by 7 women. No injuring his knee by getting off the couch. No injuring his knee by bowling. No refusing to return to the team, sitting on the bench, and turning his back on his fans when he's ready to go all while Joakim Noah leads his team. Duncan is outclassing players over 10 years younger than him and he's not stopping any time soon.

In fact, Duncan will be the 2014 Finals MVP. Calling it now. We'll see Miami again in the Finals next year.

Not a trash talking post. Duncan just outclasses most of the dumb kids in the league these days, most of who will retire by 34 and be stuck paying for 10 kids.
so close

Kobe: 5

the tired old bag Duncan: 4

^I'll eat my own ing hat if that happens.

Spurs fans better get prepared to see a significant slump in duncan's stats next season tbh. Duncan already gave out everything left in his tank during the series against the Heat. Spurs are the league's last stand of classic basketball and I hope their good form can last as long as possible, but to be quite frank, you will realize that 13' was your last chance to win another ring in the Duncan era tbh
so ing wrong... Again

^Sounds great to me.