Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This narrative of the worldwide lockdowns being a cover up for saving trafficked children is to captivate the minds of the ones that know the virus is a hoax and to reinstall trust and belief in authorities and governments.

There is a multi layered fear based mind control agenda being rolled out to prevent anyone doing anything about all of their sovereignty and human rights being stripped away and replaced with a fully invasive social crediting track and tracking surveillance and control system under the guise of our own protection.

It's been 7 months now and there is absolutely no physical evidence of any children being saved. How long does it take to rescue children? Something so serious should be dealt with straight away not dragged out for months leading up to a year. It's a total scam.

QAnon is a CIA MK ultra psyop stop believing away what little freedom you have left and start speaking out and rising up against this tyrannical slave system regime before it's too late to say or do anything at all.

This whole QAnon thing is like a spell or something. A cult. Anyone spreading the #SaveTheChildren hashtag is inadvertently pushing people to the QAnon psyop rabbithole. I think our own government and elites are pushing the child trafficking narrative on social media to misguide those who can't think for themselves. Facebook purposely censored the #SaveTheChildren hashtag to give the QAnon movement more credibility. Remember that social media loves to censor controlled opposition to legitimize them 😉. They purposely want a "Great Awakening" to get the sheep to support president Trump and "Trust the Plan." Self thinkers and truthers like myself who can see through this are truly special and beyond woke. That's my opinion on this whole QAnon deepstate military psyop ✌. QAnon is there to get American patriots to stop fighting against the real threat, the Coronavirus scamdemic and the New World Order. The Coronavirus hoax is being used to implement Agenda 21 or Agenda 2030. One world government. People need to wake da up, especially our American patriots.

FYI The riots are a small distraction to create chaos and order. The real enemy is the Covid scamdemic.

CIVIL WAR: FIRING FIRST SHOT!? | Second Wave Coming Very Soon - 5G

ducks koriwhat Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan Spurtacular Thread

I'm fully aware that Chumpettes are enabling the New World Order but it is up to the American patriots to fight back and save America.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TGY ting all over Derp
    Are you going to stop the NWO by voting for Biden?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because Spurtacular is on your ignore list.

Yet you check every message.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rent free

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qhris and TSAnon are four for five in the top picture.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qanon is a government psyop to get you to believe that government is somehow going to save you from government 🙃 Stop putting your faith and trust in a man in government and start putting your faith and trust in yourself only! Funny how qanons motto is "where we go one we go all" yet the second you question the validity of qanon and trump being the savior, they give you death threats 🥴 Stop drinking the Qoolaid 🚫

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol how is qanon an mk ultra psyop? TGY just throwing terms out there but can't define them like zionists and the like. lmao

faux intellectual!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol how is qanon an mk ultra psyop? TGY just throwing terms out there but can't define them like zionists and the like. lmao

faux intellectual!
    Let paraphrase...Our own government and elites are purposely showing us pics and videos of child trafficking victims to lead people down the QAnon rabbithole and get the sheep to support president Trump and "Trust the Plan."

Guess who is behind the #SaveTheChildren movement? QAnon. QAnon is a deespstate military psyop to keep American patriots from revolting against the real threat which is the Coronavirus hoax.

The New World Order is unfolding right in front of our eyes and American patriots aren't doing . because they have been conned by QAnon.

#SaveTheChildren is a distraction from the Covid hoax just like BLM and ANTIFA.

Let that sink.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah but whats it got to do with mk ultra? lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You Trumpsters still beleive that Trump is going to save us? Ok look, Trump is president NOW and he's allowing ALL of this that's happening. These bills that are passing in NY, he's allowing governors to be dictators, he's allowing this lie of COVID to keep spreading in this country. He has no control over lying Khazarian (Jewish) media. We are under siege by Khazarian (Jewish) mafia. And he has no power over it because he's THEIR puppet. And he's president NOW. What do you think that two months later he's going to suddenly change everything???

He's signed Noahide laws every single year while in the White House. And he's president NOW and we're going through this lying propoganda. But you think in two months he's going to suddenly become this savior and everything's going to go back to normal??? Think again.

We have absolutely NO ONE in White House or government, on local, state, and country level that stands for humanity. They are ALL sold out to Agenda 2030. Every one of them.

They are all NWO puppets. ALL OF THEM.

Freemason symbol in T.r.u.m.p's congratulations to class of 2020 video

ducks koriwhat Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan Spurtacular Thread

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TGY calling out Q s and then proceeds to double down on conspiracies.

How do people like this remember to breath...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information