Page 289 of 376 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299339 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,225 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I stayed away from genshin impact, but man that’s a huge mistake.

The single player experience is a legit 8/10. So many great ways to customise your characters. The combat is fun and the quest are decent so far. I can’t wait to access multi player

I thought this game would be pay to win, but looks like paying is unnecessary to finish the single player and it’s to enjoy the multiplayer even without spending a dime.

Enjoyment level 10/10 so far

Combat is a million times better than Witcher
    Story is mediocre, but it’s passable and interesting enough to keep on playing
    Customisation is 9/10

You can play it on your pc, iPhone, and ps5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I stayed away from genshin impact, but man that’s a huge mistake.

The single player experience is a legit 8/10. So many great ways to customise your characters. The combat is fun and the quest are decent so far. I can’t wait to access multi player

I thought this game would be pay to win, but looks like paying is unnecessary to finish the single player and it’s to enjoy the multiplayer even without spending a dime.

Enjoyment level 10/10 so far

Combat is a million times better than Witcher
    Story is mediocre, but it’s passable and interesting enough to keep on playing
    Customisation is 9/10

You can play it on your pc, iPhone, and ps5
    better combat than witcher isn't saying much

only thing that made witcher combat bearable was it had nice looking animations

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    better combat than witcher isn't saying much

only thing that made witcher combat bearable was it had nice looking animations
    I was gonna say that

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Infamous Second Son is a joke difficulty wise and length wise. Normal is actually harder in my opinion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing through The Ascent on PC. Top down shooter with a cyberpunk in space theme. Not bad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Infamous Second Son is a joke difficulty wise and length wise. Normal is actually harder in my opinion.
    ridiculous that they had 3 years in between the gem that was infamous 2 and the release of 2nd son, on a new platform, and that was the best they could do

if they did a remaster of the original infamous games the way they did with the Batman: Return to Arkham thing, i'd buy them in a heartbeat. infamous 1 and 2 were among the best games of the ps3 generation. would actually be cool if they did because i remember there were some instances where frame rates would drop during some hectic scenes, especially when using grenades against some big crowds

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    started to play miles morales spider-man. its pretty good, just like the peter parker one. it does seem it's pretty short tho. Been playing for like 2.5 hours and i am already 55% done.... that new peter face also sucks balls.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, Dragon Quest XI S requires so much grinding to get the platinum. I'm one trophy from getting it but it requires an optional bossfight that can only be beaten by grinding tons of rare and hugely expensive items. It's like the anti Bloodborne in that this boss is so cheap and there is no winning strategy against it other than spamming a couple of spells that require using a really difficult to obtain item every time. And you gotta do it 30 to 50 times in the battle lol. Great game otherwise, but so cheap if you want to get the plat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally got the plat in DQ XIS the other day through an exploit you can do to get the last outfit. Have been playing Dragon Quest 1 on Super Famicom the last few days and it's pretty cool seeing the original JRPG that inspired everything else from Final Fantasy to Chrono Trigger to Persona. Was originally going to play on Famicom but that version uses no kanji so is a real pain to read, the Super Famicom version uses kanji a lot more so is quite a bit easier to read.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I'm playing Cyberpunk 2077 again decided to start a new playthrough as a street kid so and choose everything differently this time. we'll see how much actually changes. still ran into a few minor graphical bugs/glitches already

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm playing Cyberpunk 2077 again decided to start a new playthrough as a street kid so and choose everything differently this time. we'll see how much actually changes. still ran into a few minor graphical bugs/glitches already
    How do you not play that game as a big tied woman with a giant hairy ?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

I never spend too much time on character creation anymore tbh. that and you never really see your character unless you're in the menu changing your equipment

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always do a second bad guy play through as the female lead and was going to do one till i found out judy was the romance option. ty character design from the guys that gave us the witcher tbqh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just started Psychonauts 2. Loved the first one on PS2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was just playing the Shadow Dancer arcade, and it might be the hardest arcade game I have ever played. Makes the original Shinobi look like child's play in comparison. The enemy placement in this game is ridiculous and the second and fourth boss are real bas s to kill. I gotta play the Genesis version to see how it stacks up to the arcade. Looks like they're completely different games though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been in around playing Thumper (was a free download not too long ago). It’s fun but the difficulty is already getting up there. Just passed the first boss on level 4

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one of the worst games i have ever played. such a disappointment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was just playing the Shadow Dancer arcade, and it might be the hardest arcade game I have ever played. Makes the original Shinobi look like child's play in comparison. The enemy placement in this game is ridiculous and the second and fourth boss are real bas s to kill. I gotta play the Genesis version to see how it stacks up to the arcade. Looks like they're completely different games though.
    Shadow Dancer was cool AF

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BB you gonna get Tales of Arise? Looks kind of good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BB you gonna get Tales of Arise? Looks kind of good.
    When it's $20 since my backlog includes Yakuza 5, 6, and 7, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Ghost of Tsushima expansion, plus my Day 1 buys in Shin Megami Tensei V in November, Dying Light 2 in December, Elden Ring in January, and Horizon Forbidden West in February. Only buying backlog games at bargain prices right now. Plus I'm playing through the Super Famicom Dragon Quest games to work on my Japanese reading also. No time for Tales of Arise.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kind of sad to hear Deathloop has a roguelike component to it though not as severe as Returnal where you die, you restart from the beginning with nothing but your base weapon.

In Deathloop you are give 2 continues and then you are sent back to the start of the map. BUT you get to keep the weapons you’ve crafted which is the difference maker here.

Thats what I gathered from early reviews anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone w the new Flight Simulator? Pretty good graphics and now you can fly around the globes 4,000+ airports in real time weather andcair traffic. One of the best games to chill to.imo. they should have better misdions like Truck Simulator imo like a career/company mode.

Also very small set of airplanes so far. But so rar damn good I logged like 20 hrs in 1 week

My left thumb is ing dead tho. Whats a good flying joystick????

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nevermind looks like theres tons of add ons for career modes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone w the new Flight Simulator? Pretty good graphics and now you can fly around the globes 4,000+ airports in real time weather andcair traffic. One of the best games to chill to.imo. they should have better misdions like Truck Simulator imo like a career/company mode.

Also very small set of airplanes so far. But so rar damn good I logged like 20 hrs in 1 week

My left thumb is ing dead tho. Whats a good flying joystick????
    Bend over, I'll give you a good joystick to play with. Also not buying the game until there is a 9/11 patch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Dying Light 2 delayed until February 4, 2022. So gonna maybe have Elden Ring, Dying Light 2, and Horizon Forbidden West all coming out within a 4 week period.

Thread Information