My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    (handshake)

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    First round exit my brother. That’s it.
    while the rockets are stuck battling for picks outside the top 8 while missing the playoffs for most of the next decade

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    hate to say it, but i see where that slanty-eyed g00k djohn is coming from tbh

even when we have prime HOF-level players like Dirk and now Doncic, it's always the same song different verse every FA offseason for the last 15 years or so....the 'what if' offseason masturbation in June/July only to sign C-level "veteran savvy" journeymen as the marquis FA acquisition per par etc. dont see it changing anytime soon imho

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    hate to say it, but i see where that slanty-eyed g00k djohn is coming from tbh

even when we have prime HOF-level players like Dirk and now Doncic, it's always the same song different verse every FA offseason for the last 15 years or so....the 'what if' offseason masturbation in June/July only to sign C-level "veteran savvy" journeymen as the marquis FA acquisition per par etc. dont see it changing anytime soon imho
    Probably not changing, I just disagree that if Luka demands a trade that Cuban will accommodate it to the detriment of the franchise, the way that teams like Houston and New Orleans traded their superstars. The tide is already starting to turn on players just getting their way no matter what they want. Ben Simmons will be a good litmus test, hopefully Morey either tells Rich Paul to piss off, or he trades Simmons to a garbage team like Sacramento.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Also, Cuban got Porzingis. It hasn’t worked out as well as it should, but KP at the time of the trade was considered a superstar in the making. That should have been the move to make Dallas le contenders. Next season we’ll see if he will live up to that, since Rick won’t be around to park him in a corner like he’s Ryan Anderson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    djohn

what is it with Houston fans? why is it they are more obsessed with seeing Dallas fail, than Houston succeed? like literally almost every person from Houston I've come across is this way, they are beyond obsessed with trashing everything Dallas, instead of enjoying and appreciating houston. and if they ever bother to say something they love about Houston, it's only something like "Houston is so great because they have this and DALLAS DOESNT LOLOLOLOLOLILILZOMGZOMG!!!!!!!1!!!11"

i don't get it
    I am a fan of any team for an evening, even the Rockets, Mavs, or Lakers, if it means something positive for the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, Cuban got Porzingis. It hasn’t worked out as well as it should, but KP at the time of the trade was considered a superstar in the making. That should have been the move to make Dallas le contenders. Next season we’ll see if he will live up to that, since Rick won’t be around to park him in a corner like he’s Ryan Anderson.
    IMO, KP should have been moved. There seems to be no chemistry between he and the Franchise. You don't piss off the Franchise.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I am a fan of any team for an evening, even the Rockets, Mavs, or Lakers, if it means something positive for the Spurs.
    he's got a point tbh. i've lived in both dallas and houston for an extended period of time, and there is a weird obsession with hating all things Dallas down there for whatever reason

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    IMO, KP should have been moved. There seems to be no chemistry between he and the Franchise. You don't piss off the Franchise.
    The chemistry is there, it was just rarely utilized. I don’t know if Rick or Haralabos was calling the plays, but usually they either put KP in the corner while Luka ran the offense, or they tried to post up KP which just isn’t a good idea. They rarely ran plays where KP screened for Luka or did anything besides sit in the corner.

When they could run in transition, or improvise on a busted play, Luka and KP would make plays together fairly regularly. It may still not work out, but so far I say coaching incompetence is more responsible than lack of chemistry between them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Foreign players tend to stick with their original teams longer than the brothers, so I don’t see Luka going anywhere anytime soon

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    most everyone does that.

thats not what im talking about.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    yeah Carlisle's wet dream of an offensive lineup is having an athletic black center who can finish at the rim in the pick and roll, and park his white players in the corner like they're Keith Van Horn imo

Thread Information