Page 2 of 293 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no, didn't have time to go to Duluth, plus it was October and I was already hitting snow flurries in WI/MN earlier that day. I might do a vacation flight to Duluth next summer.

Duluth / North Shore area will also ironically be very important if Trump wants to win MN, it's been blue for quite a while now but for no good reason other than unions, it's like >95% white.
    I did Duluth / North Shore in the spring. Would love to reside there at some point. We'll see.

There's not a lot of population to flip there, but Trump definitely making gains in the low thousands there. Pretty good when you consider that Hillary only won the state by less than 45,000 votes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is it... This is THE ONE!!! #RaceTo270

(Props for making a prediction - I still need a few weekend results but you are probably not far off except I don’t really believe President Trump will need to leave by any kind of force. I do think Senate might go 51-49 and not tip but watching NC the most. Seemingly Senator Tillis is in trouble despite infidelity (or at least seeking to) of opponent. I do think likely we will not have a President elect on the 3rd as PA at least will not be delineated but who really knows with so many moving parts.)

But it's also about the Senate... NC, MI, IA, MN, AZ, ME, CO, AL and more.

-House unlikely to flip, barring a red tide. Senate 50-50.

-Trump would win a 269-269 split due to having a majority of House special voters who break that split, even though the Dems have the House majority.

Bold predictions:

-Presidential Election won't be called on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning
    -Trump wins FL, NC, OH
    -Biden wins CO, VA, WI, MI, PA
    -Trump wins MN
    -Biden wins AZ, making him the next president-elect by a hair

-Trump will attempt multiple avenues for maintaining the presidency, first by SCOTUS/legal manners but then by military violence at last resort, Mahmoud Ahmedinejad in Summer 2009 Iran - style.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Millennial_Messiah

''

Link claims W for Trump in MN.

https://statespoll.com/post/63350660...ppdem-pollster

Here's an interesting stat for you. Hillary won MN by 1.5 percent but with CIA McMuffin (1.8) and Gary Johnson (3.8) pulling away 5.6 percent of the vote from Trump. In 2012, libertarian and others (not inc green party) only pulled 1.95. That leaves a large swath of Trump-leaning people who understand their vote could mean the difference in not having Biden/Democrats.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow, that's a lot more people than at his inauguration, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Out of towners.

The county he visited has a population of just over 10 thousand. There are purports to be 12-15 thousand in that rally.

Not sure how many times that needs to be pointed out to derp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey look man, I drove all the way from Madison (my hotel on 10/15 night) WI all the way thru MN, spent an hour wandering around Mall of America in Minneapolis, drove to see the place (Cup Foods) which was ground zero for George Floyd, then booked it west, ate in Monticello, made it to Fargo, ND by dusk, then booked it south all the way to Salina, Kansas where I slept at a rest stop for like 3-4 hours. I was in San Antonio well before dusk the next day.

My driving is a freak of nature. And I don't even have a sports car. It's a 2020 camry hybrid. I don't recommend the hybrid part if you're going to be living in a cooler weather state, though.
    Ritalin dude

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Out of towners.

The county he visited has a population of just over 10 thousand. There are purports to be 12-15 thousand in that rally.

Not sure how many times that needs to be pointed out to derp.
    There's no more than ~3000 in that photo, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no more than ~3000 in that photo, tbh
    In all likelihood. I was just going with the numbers the fat cow McDaniels gave.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In all likelihood. I was just going with the numbers the fat cow McDaniels gave.
    With some sort of luck, only 1000 got Covid, and ~200 family members end up dead, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow, that's a lot more people than at his inauguration, tbh
    Just more people waiting for their ride to the parking lot than in Omaha.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Millennial_Messiah

''

Link claims W for Trump in MN.

https://statespoll.com/post/63350660...ppdem-pollster

Here's an interesting stat for you. Hillary won MN by 1.5 percent but with CIA McMuffin (1.8) and Gary Johnson (3.8) pulling away 5.6 percent of the vote from Trump. In 2012, libertarian and others (not inc green party) only pulled 1.95. That leaves a large swath of Trump-leaning people who understand their vote could mean the difference in not having Biden/Democrats.
    I don't get why North Shore area is so blue? Why can't we turn them red?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did Duluth / North Shore in the spring. Would love to reside there at some point. We'll see.

There's not a lot of population to flip there, but Trump definitely making gains in the low thousands there. Pretty good when you consider that Hillary only won the state by less than 45,000 votes.
    RCP is only a lowly 4.7 up there in MN. In 2016, Trump out-performed the polls by about 6 percentage points. That would give him a win in MN this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #TwoDaysTill

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let’s get to it please. Although some likely good not decided this week and might even be a SC battle.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get why North Shore area is so blue? Why can't we turn them red?
    Blue transplants from Twin Cities in Duluth, tbh. Some old dawg union Democrats. It's redenning, but I don't know by how much. I tried to look into Duluth but didn't find anything right away and stopped looking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let’s get to it please. Although some likely good not decided this week and might even be a SC battle.
    6-3, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blue transplants from Twin Cities in Duluth, tbh. Some old dawg union Democrats. It's redenning, but I don't know by how much. I tried to look into Duluth but didn't find anything right away and stopped looking.
    those have been trending red since 2016, really 2014

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but didn't find anything right away and stopped looking.
    Derp got disillusioned and quit.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RCP is only a lowly 4.7 up there in MN. In 2016, Trump out-performed the polls by about 6 percentage points. That would give him a win in MN this year.
    Yea, "outperformed".

Trump flipped 19 counties in MN in 2016 IIRC. He needs to have strong gains in TC suburbs. They like to have their finger on the pulse; and I think they were watching the riots closely.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp got disillusioned and quit.
    Tranny desperately searching for narratives.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, "outperformed".

Trump flipped 19 counties in MN in 2016 IIRC. He needs to have strong gains in TC suburbs. They like to have their finger on the pulse; and I think they were watching the riots closely.
    All Biden has to do is turnout the people who didn't vote who would otherwise had voted for Hillary within the big cities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, "outperformed".

Yep. All the businesses ravaged and savaged at the hands of Democrats/left wingers. Surprised Mike Lindell hasn't been doing more of a Trump push around the suburbs, considering that's where he's from.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. All the businesses ravaged and savaged at the hands of Democrats/left wingers. Surprised Mike Lindell hasn't been doing more of a Trump push around the suburbs, considering that's where he's from.
    Well, I don't think the rioters touched the suburbs too much besides Hugo. But many of them don't want to see their beloved metropolis endemically degraded. They don't want to see it turn into a hole more than it already has in some areas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, I don't think the rioters touched the suburbs too much besides Hugo. But many of them don't want to see their beloved metropolis endemically degraded. They don't want to see it turn into a hole more than it already has in some areas.
    I drove by the Cup Foods and the Midtown Global Market area and didn't see any shattered windows or rioters, but a lot of construction/work zones. Also everything is pay for parking which is bull being that it wasn't downtown.

Thread Information