View Poll Results: Should SpursTalk Forums be retired?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 42.86%
  • No

4 57.14%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously...

All the funniest people / people that were best to make fun of are gone, most of the memes are gone, the Spurs have sucked since May 2017, the club is dead, upstairs is morose, downstairs is dead, the NFL forum has lost most of its traffic, and the political thread has become pretty much an echo chamber now that Spurtacular is permabanned and Chris and others have been silenced by this last election's proceedings.

The site is dead. No more hot girls, funny alts, drama, naruto luvas, pedos, derps, cucks, ST-specific memes and inside jokes, etc... stuff to be excited about. timvp trying to revitalize a dying upstairs by continuing to follow a now-perennially .500 ball club is just sad to see... how the mighty have fallen.

Time to call it a wrap and sunset this website? What do you think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forgot to bring up that the college sports forum has also been dead for a few years now and the once-trafficked Pistons and Kings sub forums are distant relics of the past. For those of us that remember those. And BRHornet, I miss the dude, he provided fresh daily fap material when I was in 10th grade

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is Millennial_Messiah one of derps alts?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They can scan my IP or whatever and prove that I'm not. Slomo Deuce timvp Kori Ellis Chinook , etc. Spurtacular has a California IP and I have a San Antonio IP, previously DFW-based from August 2013- April 2020.

gui ude27 --> UNT Eagles 2016 --> Millennial_Messiah and only one other account, I believe it was something like @northtxtornado or @northtxhurricane or something like that from 2012-2015 but it got banned for posting a copypasted story about a guy who married and made love to his own mother, and I don't remember the name of it. I don't have any low post alts.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I used to lurk for like a decade before I actually made an account and started posting. Even so, I did not follow it closely enough to know all the alts, inside jokes and innuendos.

Still a decent site. The political forum is now a wasteland, though. It's like a online forum version of TYT or something. Only worth reading and/or commenting during election cycles.

The spurs being elite made it more interesting. Not sure when that happens again as they seem to insist on remaining in NBA purgatory 8-10 seed. Weird that they don't want to tank now when tanking got them Duncan and 5 rings.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously...

All the funniest people / people that were best to make fun of are gone, most of the memes are gone, the Spurs have sucked since May 2017, the club is dead, upstairs is morose, downstairs is dead, the NFL forum has lost most of its traffic, and the political thread has become pretty much an echo chamber now that Spurtacular is permabanned and Chris and others have been silenced by this last election's proceedings.

The site is dead. No more hot girls, funny alts, drama, naruto luvas, pedos, derps, cucks, ST-specific memes and inside jokes, etc... stuff to be excited about. timvp trying to revitalize a dying upstairs by continuing to follow a now-perennially .500 ball club is just sad to see... how the mighty have fallen.

You're still here wit

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    political thread has become pretty much an echo chamber now that Spurtacular is permabanned and Chris and others have been silenced by this last election's proceedings.
    Not perma banned. But gonna consider taking my leave. I saw a meme that legitimately compared a brown country and a white country and found it to be an interesting topic of conversation and made a thread accordingly. I didn't even say whether I agreed with it or not or to what extent if so. I just felt it was an interesting topic at a minimum. Slob mono thinks he's en led to spam admin over legit convo and does so (same f*cking who just got done spamming all the forums with his Ghazi account btw). Snitch benefactor appears on the scene and probably shoots him a PM in addition to whatever other betas join in on the cry campaign. Total astroturf sh**.

timvp doesn't shut down the thread at that time (nor should he have). But he goes ahead and bans all posters in that thread saying nothing racist and defending me and rewards all the crybabies who are clutching their pearls and pretending something bad has occurred. So to recap I and other accounts getting banned for legitimate convo while the crybabies get rewarded. I mean give me a break; is that really the standard, timvp? We not allowed to discuss racial issues if it doesn't arbitrarily suit you? Just come out and say it if that's it. PMs were sent seeking an explanation, and he ignored them. But it's clear that the beta support group has his ear.

And I come back and I see that not only is the thread stopped, but it is erased. Censorship is not what made ST a success IMO. Neutering convo will have a cascading effect; and admin has no legit excuse for this IMO. I warned admin multiple times about allowing themselves to be weaponized by these betas. They state it openly that permabanning their enemies and erasing content against their ideology is their end game. They want a safe space that they can jack off to the idea that the Democrats are saving the planet; and you're right it's an echo chamber and boring AF. And if admin going to fall for this gambit, they do it at the detriment of the forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ if an internet forum is this much drama and cuts you so deeply, you really need to consider the viability of suicide, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously...

To clarify, Chris is a completely different story. He said he was going to stop posting and leave if Trump lost, and then proceeded to welch on that, and come back as daboom1, because he can't help himself.

Also, you should really leave if you feel that way. I mean, we already lost you when you were that terrible poster gui ude and nobody missed you, tbh...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ if an internet forum is this much drama and cuts you so deeply, you really need to consider the viability of suicide, tbh...
    It's funny that the beta support group wants censorship and bans of enemies so badly and yet you feel so emboldened to say stuff like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny that the beta support group wants censorship and bans of enemies so badly and yet you feel so emboldened to say stuff like this.
    This isn't a democracy moron, this is a basketball forum. Your constant menstruation is just that. You're going to do zero about it other than , moan, log out and log in with cheezy alts and whine, whine, whine.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To clarify, Chris is a completely different story. He said he was going to stop posting and leave if Trump lost, and then proceeded to welch on that, and come back as daboom1, because he can't help himself.

Also, you should really leave if you feel that way. I mean, we already lost you when you were that terrible poster gui ude and nobody missed you, tbh...
    To clarify Chris stated merely that was on the table. He made no special promises to you, snowflake.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This isn't a democracy moron, this is a basketball forum. Your constant menstruation is just that. You're going to do zero about it other than , moan, log out and log in with cheezy alts and whine, whine, whine.
    All that meandering. You exposed yourself and your ilk though, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To clarify Chris stated that was his plan. He made no special promises to you, snowflake.
    Nobody cares how you feel about the other losers. I can bump the thread and quote the posts where he said what he was going to do, so you should really stop before you continue to look re ed and have to fold one more time.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody cares how you feel about the other losers. I can bump the thread and quote the posts where he said what he was going to do, so you should really stop before you continue to look re ed and have to fold one more time.
    Show me your special promise voucher, then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All that meandering. You exposed yourself and your ilk though, tbh.
    So what you're going to do about it? Posters are laughing at you on every subforum you touch, lmao.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show me your special promise voucher, then.
    Quote where I said he made me any promise? See, this is the problem, you can't even read.

Here, let me refresh your mind, it's only 5 posts above:

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also funny that you ignored all the pertinent issues and creamed yourself with your death fantasy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also funny that you ignored all the pertinent issues and creamed yourself with your death fantasy.
    That's a BUMP schtick that flew right over your head, smh...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quote where I said he made me any promise? See, this is the problem, you can't even read.

Here, let me refresh your mind, it's only 5 posts above:
    To recap: No promise or guarantee from Chris that he would stop posting.
    Let us proceed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To recap: No promise or guarantee from Chris that he would stop posting.
    Let us proceed.
    No, to recap: you made up. Now you fold.

Let us proceed.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, to recap: you made up. Now you fold.

Let us proceed.
    I stand by my assessment. You said you have the bill of goods but haven't produced it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I stand by my assessment. You said you have the bill of goods but haven't produced it.
    I don't think you understand how this works... this isn't about what you want to believe. I quoted exactly what I said, and you made up.

You should be walking it back, but you're so incredibly stupid that you continue to double down on it.

This is why you end up with embarrassing like the Naismith post. I told you already a million times, think before you post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW...

If Trump loses, I will log out and you wil never see me again.

Bet on that.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess I can see how you felt that was a special promise.

I processed it as him simply speaking off the cuff when a question was posed to him.

But of course, you're a guy pushing suicide crying that you were lied to; so, let's get some perspective.

Thread Information