Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think I just read where they are rounding up alligators and cutting them open to look for the kid. I'm not sure that this makes a lot of sense and seems a little barbaric.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    will disney settle or go all the way?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    will disney settle or go all the way?
    I think it will be important to fully investigate the alligator and his potential ties to Isis and in particular, the local mosques. If it turns out he attended the same mosque as Mateen, there are going to be plenty of questions as to why and how this alligator was allowed to swim near an obvious terrorist target.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    In response to reports the family was watching a movie at the time of the attack, Disney said it hosts such events but believed the film ended before the attack.
    "movie was over...kid was on his own time"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    I think I just read where they are rounding up alligators and cutting them open to look for the kid. I'm not sure that this makes a lot of sense and seems a little barbaric.
    yea i saw that too. i don't see the point, that kid gone.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Some week in Orlando, Florida.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    they just released footage of the suspect:

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    they just released footage of the suspect:
    Holy .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    OP is happy because it was a non-black child. White child snatched from UPSCALE resort. Rich Whites,you know the deal.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    why the do we have to kill all the gators in the area to look for digested bits for "closure." people's sense of worth is pathetic. now that more and more yanks are invading florida you'll see more of this happen. something like 2/3 of people living in florida today have never been through a hurricane.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    why the do we have to kill all the gators in the area to look for digested bits for "closure." people's sense of worth is pathetic. now that more and more yanks are invading florida you'll see more of this happen. something like 2/3 of people living in florida today have never been through a hurricane.
    It's ridiculous.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    OP is happy because it was a non-black child. White child snatched from UPSCALE resort. Rich Whites,you know the deal.
    i have no idea what the race of the family is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    yup, just a waste of time and resources. you would think disney would take better safety precautions around their park to prevent tragedies like this.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yup, just a waste of time and resources. you would think disney would take better safety precautions around their park to prevent tragedies like this.
    Maybe they figured the cost to regulate the alligators is higher than the payoff to a family.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Maybe they figured the cost to regulate the alligators is higher than the payoff to a family.

i wonder if the family can sue the park? i read there was a lifeguard near by and there may have been signs warning guests of gators. just an unfortunate situation, they said the father tried to save the baby too. can you imagine?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

i wonder if the family can sue the park? i read there was a lifeguard near by and there may have been signs warning guests of gators. just an unfortunate situation, they said the father tried to save the baby too. can you imagine?
    I would imagine they can, regardless of whatever fine print there was in anything they signed.

Terrible for the family and dad. I can't imagine the feeling he must have had when he finally had to let go and see the alligator swim away with his child.
    And if he allowed himself any hope that the boy would survive.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    let your 2 yr old child swim alone in a lagoon at night, parents
    from CNN:

A handful of people witnessed the attack and supplied police with information. Witnesses said the family was on the beach, and the boy's sister was in a playpen about 20 to 30 yards from the water, according to Demings. The toddler was nearby, wading in the water.
    There are "No Swimming" signs at the lagoon, and no one else was in the water at the time of the attack besides the child, Demings said.
    Declan Salcido, who was vacationing at the resort with relatives from San Jose, California, said the "No Swimming" signs are visible "from any vantage point."
    The lagoon is not for recreational swimming.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what do you know, the parents were negligent

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Has the gator been tied to Radical Islam?

You see, if Donny Trump was president this kind of stuff would not happen.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    let your 2 yr old child swim alone in a lagoon at night, parents
    from CNN:

A handful of people witnessed the attack and supplied police with information. Witnesses said the family was on the beach, and the boy's sister was in a playpen about 20 to 30 yards from the water, according to Demings. The toddler was nearby, wading in the water.
    There are "No Swimming" signs at the lagoon, and no one else was in the water at the time of the attack besides the child, Demings said.
    Declan Salcido, who was vacationing at the resort with relatives from San Jose, California, said the "No Swimming" signs are visible "from any vantage point."
    The lagoon is not for recreational swimming.

I'm not saying the parents aren't partially to blame. But "no swimming" and "stay away from the alligator infested water" are two different things.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's ing dysneyworld. If the children want to ing swim ina lake they shud b able to do so.

ing crazy

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm not saying the parents aren't partially to blame. But "no swimming" and "stay away from the alligator infested water" are two different things.
    Also "No swimming" doesn't mean "No wading"; maybe just a small mention of alligators on the sign would drive the point. I used to take my kids biking on the banks of the Savannah River which is infested with alligators There were no "no swimming" signs at all, only "Avoid Alligators" signs. They really work, the entire time that biking trail has been there only one kid has ever been bitten and that was because she stepped on a small gator sleeping under some brush.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Also "No swimming" doesn't mean "No wading"; maybe just a small mention of alligators on the sign would drive the point. I used to take my kids biking on the banks of the Savannah River which is infested with alligators There were no "no swimming" signs at all, only "Avoid Alligators" signs. They really work, the entire time that biking trail has been there only one kid has ever been bitten and that was because she stepped on a small gator sleeping under some brush.
    Exactly.

We've been to beaches that had "no swimming" signs up and haven't thought twice about wading through the water. Big difference. Plus it doesn't sound like the dad was very far away if he was able to get to the alligator and wrestle with it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Wet Floor Sign logic. The sign is there. You slip and fall. There is no recourse because you were warned.

Here's a tip: How about not going into/congregating around any body of water in Florida unless it's a swimming pool or an ocean? Especially, with your kids!

Thread Information