My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tf happen to this dude? He sucks ass now apparently? No one talks about him anymore

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's injured (per par). When he can actually play he still looks good.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    He had one of his most productive seasons last year tbh, at least since his first couple seasons.

But he plays for a suck ass team in a suck ass conference for a suck ass city.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    In fact, he was quietly brilliant last year, having transformed into a great shooter as well from all over the court now.

But yeah, injuries and age have removed much of the athleticism that made him must see TV at the beginning of the decade. It's also clear that while still a very good player, he is probably not the kind of player you can build a contender around, at least at this point of his career. His best option, if competing for rings is still his goal, would be to seek a buyout as soon as possible, and go to a contender in the next 2-3 years where he can be a second or, ideally, third, wheel. He probably needs to wait a year or two as his contract is just too huge to move right now, and he is still too good of a player for the Pistons to just give away. He is a bit stuck between a rock and a hard place career wise.

He needs a place where he can "load manage" at this point, and use his new stroke to provide spacing to the Nr.1 option of his team. I think he might look good next to KD and Kyrie next year but I am not sure the Nets want any more injury-prone players as well as his relationship with DJ might not be the best. But yeah, that's the kind of team he should be aiming for. Maybe Philly, once Horford truly ages.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Tony Romo of basketball, TBH.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amare Stoudemire of this generation, except Amaré was actually a better player in his prime and not a complete gimmick with a childish temper.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 11-03-2019 at 01:32 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Tony Romo of basketball, TBH.
    Not even close. A better analogy for Romo would be Tracy McGrady. Damn good player who was legitimately damn good and elite at times, put up some crazy stats but always failed in the playoffs and career cut short by injuries.

More proper football analogy for Blake Griffin? Dez Bryant.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even close. A better analogy for Romo would be Tracy McGrady. Damn good player who was legitimately damn good and elite at times, put up some crazy stats but always failed in the playoffs and career cut short by injuries.

More proper football analogy for Blake Griffin? Dez Bryant.
    I can go with that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He had one of his most productive seasons last year tbh, at least since his first couple seasons.

But he plays for a suck ass team in a suck ass conference for a suck ass city.
    The Clippers made a whole song and dance to Griffin, telling him how important he was to the team, and to the city. Only to turn around and trade him to the worst market in the NBA at the first opportunity. They straight up lied to the guy, and took away his ability to play in the market of his choice.

What a bunch of snakes. Most full of , back-stabbing front office in the league.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    hes become one of the more underrated players in the league now imho

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Clippers made a whole song and dance to Griffin, telling him how important he was to the team, and to the city. Only to turn around and trade him to the worst market in the NBA at the first opportunity. They straight up lied to the guy, and took away his ability to play in the market of his choice.

What a bunch of snakes. Most full of , back-stabbing front office in the league.
    I guess we're supposed to forget how Magic publicly tried to trade your whole team for AD at the deadline last year?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I guess we're supposed to forget how Magic publicly tried to trade your whole team for AD at the deadline last year?
    That was out in the open. Magic had a meeting with the players about it. And it was in a trade for a Hall of Fame player.

What your clippers front office did was straight up trick a player into signing with them, full well knowing they were going to trade him later. Made all those T-shirts and posters calling him the next Muhamed Ali , just to trick his ass.

ing over your franchise players.. the Clipper way

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amare Stoudemire of this generation, except Amaré was actually a better player in his prime and not a complete gimmick with a childish temper.
    There's a fire extinguisher case somewhere that disagrees.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wasn't that Ron Artest tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I miss the old days with those fights and tirades. Now people would be arrested for that . Or just talking about China in the arena

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    That was out in the open.
    Yeah, and that's the problem. Magic publicly threw all your players under the bus during the season.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, and that's the problem. Magic publicly threw all your players under the bus during the season.
    I know, then magic fired himself, thankfully. That bald lottery winner and his duplicitous front office are still in charge for the clippers.

Thread Information