Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That doesn't mean what they actually say is intelligent though. Under that premise, Don Lemon is just as intelligent or more than Ben Shapiro or Tucker Carlson.

I don't think that's the case at all.
    The premise did not say opportunism is commensurate to intelligence.

And btw, this is not the kind of counter a below average intelligence person would not give.

It's very disingenuous of both of you to try and say otherwise. ElNono spurraider21

It honestly shows what ty people you both are to say so, tbqh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It means that it's about being a player, not about being intelligent.
    But that's exactly the point. If you actually watch or listen to those people, you don't expect intelligent discourse, you expect entertainment.

Circling back to my point about a low bar, which started this conversation, if you were asking sadbert if he was more entertaining than those two, I would agree with your assessment. More intelligent? I dunno about that one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not below average intelligence. And I don't believe you think that for one second.
    You were voted ST board derp, that speaks volumes about your "below average intelligence" (and that is being generous as there was no lower option provided).

Let that sink in and come to terms derp.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But that's exactly the point.
    That I made, yes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The premise did not say opportunism is commensurate to intelligence.

And btw, this is not the kind of counter a below average intelligence person would not give.

It's very disingenuous of both of you to try and say otherwise. ElNono spurraider21

It honestly shows what ty people you both are to say so, tbqh.
    What does that even mean? You just said being a player is intelligent. But if it's Don Lemon, it's not?

The problem is you keep digging holes deeper and deeper instead of taking a moment to think before posting.

That's really neither sr21 or my problem.

Now you're just folding.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Circling back to my point about a low bar, which started this conversation, if you were asking sadbert if he was more entertaining than those two, I would agree with your assessment. More intelligent? I dunno about that one.
    Entertainment is subjective; so no need for me to argue that.

And you do know that Sadbert is not as smart as either of them and just won't say, tbh.
    And that's what makes him Sadbert. He says stupid sh** like that and has no self awareness whatsoever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is full-on philo because you can't say that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have sound political reasoning.
    well im not huge fans of them, but relative to their conservative counterparts, they back into the correct answers more often

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not below average intelligence. And I don't believe you think that for one second.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you go by derp for a reason, derp

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well im not huge fans of them, but relative to their conservative counterparts, they back into the correct answers more often
    You can claim they have the answer book (according to your subjective criteria); but you know they aren't well-reasoned individuals.
    If intelligence were the barometer, they'd have no business being within a hundred miles of the White House.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Entertainment is subjective; so no need for me to argue that.
    Hmm, not really. If you can't discern entertainment from actual intelligent discussion then I dunno what to tell you.

And you do know that Sadbert is not as smart as either of them and just won't say, tbh.
    And that's what makes him Sadbert. He says stupid sh** like that and has no self awareness whatsoever.
    Hey, I have no horse in that race. I was merely pointing out I thought the bar was low when talking about actual intelligence...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you go by derp for a reason, derp
    Everyone on the opposite side of chumpettes is stupid according to the blue anons here.
    I don't blast you guys on seeking convenience at every turn for nothing.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmm, not really. If you can't discern entertainment from actual intelligent discussion then I dunno what to tell you.
    Entertainment is subjective. I'm not writing an essay on it. You're just being contrary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Entertainment is subjective. I'm not writing an essay on it. You're just being contrary.
    We're talking intelligence though, not entertainment. I though you meant you couldn't tell them apart, my bad.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, I have no horse in that race. I was merely pointing out I thought the bar was low when talking about actual intelligence...
    The you don't. One is your friend. One is pushing a narrative that does not suit your overlords' agenda. And one is someone who often kicks your in.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're talking intelligence though, not entertainment. I though you meant you couldn't tell them apart, my bad.
    I literally was only talking about entertainment with no mention of intelligence for the quote for which you were responding.

If your wires got crossed up, then sobeit. I'll accept that; but if you triple down on this, then that shows how utterly stubborn you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The you don't. One is your friend. One is pushing a narrative that does not suits your overlords' agenda. And one is someone who often kicks your in.
    sorry, I don't know sadbert any more than you do, even if we agree more often than not. I don't know who else you're talking about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I literally was only talking about entertainment with no mention of intelligence for the quote for which you were responding.

If your wires got crossed up, then sobeit. I'll accept that; but if you triple down on this, then that shows how utterly stubborn you are.
    fair

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sorry, I don't know sadbert any more than you do, even if we agree more often than not. I don't know who else you're talking about.
    I figured this would be your response. Sorry, I should've just said teammate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I figured this would be your response. Sorry, I should've just said teammate.
    Well, just happens to be true as well. You liking it or not is not really important.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Always been around"

"It was more tolerated"

You just contradicted yourself
    gotheem

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not below average intelligence.
    How do you know that, derp?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone on the opposite side of chumpettes is stupid according to the blue anons here.
    I don't blast you guys on seeking convenience at every turn for nothing.
    not really. i dont agree with people on the right because we likely have different views on morality. its not necessarily a matter of intelligence. i think CC is smarter than Spurs Homer, for instance.

with you i admittedly cant tell if its just baseline low intelligence or if you are just wildly delusional. im willing to grant the latter, i guess

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not really. i dont agree with people on the right because we likely have different views on morality. its not necessarily a matter of intelligence. i think CC is smarter than Spurs Homer, for instance.

with you i admittedly cant tell if its just baseline low intelligence or if you are just wildly delusional. im willing to grant the latter, i guess
    You think a normal acting person smarter than a ing re . Way to counter my claim (technically).
    Though, you chose a person who is frankly on your side. We all know CC ain't one of us (so technically not).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think a normal acting person smarter than a ing re . Way to counter my claim (technically).
    Though, you chose a person who is frankly on your side. We all know CC ain't one of us (so technically not).
    in what universe is CC on my side politically? in that he's not a neo nazi like yourself? i guess

Thread Information