Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m speechless. I guess this is one way to get the first pick in the draft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No idea what they were thinking with this deal. I guess we should start researching Banchero and Holmgren. Where's the ST fav draft prospect for august thread Dejounte?

I guess it'd be fine if they pull off a miraculous John Collins signing but the more likely scenarios seem to be DDR returning or DDR S&T for trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No idea what they were thinking with this deal. I guess we should start researching Banchero and Holmgren. Where's the ST fav draft prospect for august thread Dejounte?

I guess it'd be fine if they pull off a miraculous John Collins signing but the more likely scenarios seem to be DDR returning or DDR S&T for trash.
    I wish SA could get a top 3 pick…they will be just the same as before…8-12 in the West with no chance at landing a top pick or making any noise in the PO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish SA could get a top 3 pick…they will be just the same as before…8-12 in the West with no chance at landing a top pick or making any noise in the PO.
    With DDR back? Maybe. But without him and without Collins they're a 20 win team. Even with Collins I don't think they'll be at last season's level unless some young guys make a significant leap.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if they goy a top 3 pick i am sure they would pick an unknown second rounder projected player like primo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With DDR back? Maybe. But without him and without Collins they're a 20 win team. Even with Collins I don't think they'll be at last season's level unless some young guys make a significant leap.
    Ya - meant with DDR back. No Collins or No DDR then it’s definitely less although I think DDR may not be as big of a loss in the win column as people think with Murray/White/Lonnie/Devin/Keldon absorbing his net negative minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'd be a better team simply by losing Derozan tbh. Bringing him back would be the nail in the coffin for this poverty organization.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If....I know it is a big if he is healthy, this can workout to be a steal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol spurfans got their new Zach "Kevin McHale" Collins to brag about for 3 years then turn on him when he doesn't live up to unrealistic expectations
    Holy ing , man. I honestly would have settled for a Demar, Rudy, Patty re-signing if this is what our front office's plan was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If....I know it is a big if he is healthy, this can workout to be a steal.

If he can stay healthy and play. Still hes a never was bust

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7 million is NOTHING in nba dollars if he gets healthy, he’s better than any big man we ever had not named tim or david! They are have access & insight we will never have..... don’t start your period ladies! We just getting started!
    Of course you would be slurping this like each and every other horrible move the front office has done as of late.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy ing , man. I honestly would have settled for a Demar, Rudy, Patty re-signing if this is what our front office's plan was.
    that, I'll take these two deals if it means DePression is gone. What worries me is I think these moves are a prelude to resigning him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that, I'll take these two deals if it means DePression is gone. What worries me is I think these moves are a prelude to resigning him.
    Agreed. Damn watching PATFO these days is both sad and entertaining. What a show but they just keep topping one move after the other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. Damn watching PATFO these days is both sad and entertaining. What a show but they just keep topping one move after the other.
    it really is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Inb4 Sugus, Dex, Dejounte, and Mr.Old Body tell us how we're contenders, and anyone poo-pooing this are spoiled fake fans.
    Atl Spur makes any of those posters look like the “Edgelord” posters. Also my boy Dex and Sugus are not that bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a Southern Nevada native (like Collins) I 've got to root for the guy....though I still think it's likely not to work out. Bigs who are often injured, especially in the feet, are never the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sp apparently okc were in on Zach&driving the price up fckn presti

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly it would be less embarrassing for Senilovich if he thought Zach Collins was John Collins, just like they thought DeMarre Carroll was Jae Crowder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love spurstalk��������. You boys hate the Spurs so much but can’t leave������ It’s like an abusive relationship ..... leave’em girls��������
    who cares?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Current basketball has finally ran past PATFO. It's time for a complete overhaul, tbh.
    yep, in 2018

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tank mode initiated.

If they wanted to give $7MM next season to a guy who won’t see the floor, I was totally available. For a team that’s historically been so prudent with deals this one makes no sense to me. Potential with nothing proven is worth a lot to this team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tank mode initiated.

If they wanted to give $7MM next season to a guy who won’t see the floor, I was totally available.
    Would 7 million be worth it to hear people complain about your signing on ST?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collins is still only 23. He may not have played a lot of basketball, but his skill set is undeniable, and he has also spent four years with an NBA team where he has played all the way up to the Western Conference Finals.

Team’s draft or sign guys who have had injury issues in the past, so it’s worth a small to medium multi-year deal for a team to bring him in. There are very few guys who can shoot threes, blocks shots, and defend out to the perimeter. Collins has a recovery date of around December.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Atl Spur makes any of those posters look like the “Edgelord” posters. Also my boy Dex and Sugus are not that bad.
    Thanks for enlightening us���� Hopefully at some point before 2k post I get something right or for you riders that don’t speak up to clowns like this “ get something Wright “! Time has a way of telling......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Article from about 2 weeks ago.

https://ripcityproject.com/2021/07/1...ach-collins-9/

"Team’s draft or sign guys who have had injury issues in the past, so it’s worth a small multi-year deal for a team to bring him back. There are very few guys who can shoot threes, blocks shots, and defend out to the perimeter. Collins has a recovery date of around December."

Looks like we may see him this year.

Thread Information