Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jag lol no one even knew who this was until 2012 or so...but that's how rolls

Is Harlem really apolisoc and SA girl?

And why do new age spurstalk posters always think they know people's alts? Silly tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus, its like guys have zero decency. SAgirl is one of the very few women posters in site and one of the very few who talk bball consistently. There is no reason for posters to say bad things to her. Be a Genteleman for once.

Stay strong girl. We need more posters who talk basketball here. Let the hatera hate. Kyle is improving!!
    Thanks for the support Apa. Tbh I haven't been around long enough to even know Harlem much other than that thread in which he disliked Lamarcus with a passion and blamed him for all of Danny's woes.

I don't know how others can think I'm the same as anyone since I probably write too much to even be confused with anyone.
    I am probably the only real girl here and yes I am a fan of Anderson. I enjoy watching young players bc they have intrigue and he has a kind of game that will either translate or it won't but it is interesting to watch and figure out what Pop is doing with him. Anderson is kind of my favorite, but I like to watch the team as a whole and I do enjoy talking about basketball, even controversial takes. I don't troll.

I don't understand the crews or know who is a member. I know there is a lot of trolling in the site, so I don't pay attention to it.

I suppose it doesn't matter in reality. It's just entertainment. I kind of find it funny some ppl think I am someone's alter ego. That is some schizophrenic or paranoid thinking.

unity in diversity
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the support Apa. Tbh I haven't been around long enough to even know Harlem much other than that thread in which he disliked Lamarcus with a passion and blamed him for all of Danny's woes.

I don't know how others can think I'm the same as anyone since I probably write too much to even be confused with anyone.
    I am probably the only real girl here and yes I am a fan of Anderson. I enjoy watching young players bc they have intrigue and he has a kind of game that will either translate or it won't but it is interesting to watch and figure out what Pop is doing with him. Anderson is kind of my favorite, but I like to watch the team as a whole and I do enjoy talking about basketball, even controversial takes. I don't troll.

I don't understand the crews or know who is a member. I know there is a lot of trolling in the site, so I don't pay attention to it.

I suppose it doesn't matter in reality. It's just entertainment. I kind of find it funny some ppl think I am someone's alter ego. That is some schizophrenic or paranoid thinking.
    I did not think you were an apa/Harlem troll/alt.

That said, it is not paranoid to think people have alts/troll accounts on message boards, since people are outed all the time for doing so. It MAY have been a bad guess to include you, but I would not say paranoid given the history on spurstalk for posters (like Mouse) to have numerous such alts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus, its like guys have zero decency. SAgirl is one of the very few women posters in site and one of the very few who talk bball consistently. There is no reason for posters to say bad things to her. Be a Genteleman for once.

Stay strong girl. We need more posters who talk basketball here. Let the hatera hate. Kyle is improving!!
    Thanks for the support Apa.

Who is that ugly fat girl that use to post here? I remeber laughing my ass off when I saw her photo..She wore glasses and the dirtiest orange looking shirt ever.

I'm guessing that's the op.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252342

I wonder why you changed your opinion of her...

Anyway, it was a good job. Talking about her in the first days to convince people that she wasn't your alt...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    inb4 harlem doesnt have any alts and kori can confirm tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been calling SAgirl a dude since he started posting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If anyone really has that many alts, well, that's just...sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If anyone really has that many alts, well, that's just...sad.
    ^^^
    This.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252342

I wonder why you changed your opinion of her...

Anyway, it was a good job. Talking about her in the first days to convince people that she wasn't your alt...
    One of many comments I ignored. I was trolled heavily when I started posting by mostly everyone. Ppl still do, so whatever, it was a bit ridiculous though of others to think I was someone else, but I don't understand or care for crews so I let them be. Just puzzling to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's Harlem's world here, we're all just living in it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never heard of jag in my life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of many comments I ignored. I was trolled heavily when I started posting by mostly everyone. Ppl still do, so whatever, it was a bit ridiculous though of others to think I was someone else, but I don't understand or care for crews so I let them be. Just puzzling to me.
    I need some "Yeah...sure...whatever you say girl..." here.

Seriously, I don't have any problem if this guy has a multiple personality disorder and wants to be a girl sometimes...It's OK. I don't judge ball takes/posters based on gender.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I need some "Yeah...sure...whatever you say girl..." here.

Seriously, I don't have any problem if this guy has a multiple personality disorder and wants to be a girl sometimes...It's OK. I don't judge ball takes/posters based on gender.

I don't even know the purpose of this thread.
    But I am sure it is relevant to someone somewhere lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lay off SAGirl you inconsiderate boors..Truly one of the nicest and knowledgeable posters on ST..

Not sure how anyone could question her being a legit unique poster or in fact her gender (she oozes girlishness, tbh)..Yeah, because a DA is going to oftenly slap entire essay-posts explaining his point with a decorum that is so rare on sport forums ....

Keep up the good work..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is fine just developing a new phase.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's got the market cornered; he provides the demand and the supply, and he's 2/3rds of the township.
    That's how I've seen it. I don't understand why people like that don't bother to do much more with their life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    inb4 harlem doesnt have any alts and kori can confirm tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My man HarlemHeat is doing just fine tbh.

Kawhistorm and Sagirl have taled the most basktball out of any other rookie this year. Defintly the karl anthony towns and kristaps of spurstalk.
    i doubt kawhistorm is harlem tbh, way too ignorant in general. He gets go away heat, kinda like koolaid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mookie is the obese one, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you have zero iden y dude. Jag? Lol Means nothing around here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jagoff still thinkin about me I completely forgot about you. Welcome back, have you been watching the Spurs this year?
    Who's the white guy in the sig?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lay off SAGirl you inconsiderate boors..Truly one of the nicest and knowledgeable posters on ST..

Not sure how anyone could question her being a legit unique poster or in fact her gender (she oozes girlishness, tbh)..Yeah, because a DA is going to oftenly slap entire essay-posts explaining his point with a decorum that is so rare on sport forums ....

Keep up the good work..
    That was funny! You guys do make me laugh at home more than I will say!!
    Thanks.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    's in here trying to get laid .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jag:

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jag is a nobody bold. Name dropping to make a name for himself.

Thread Information