Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumb dumb dumb!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can never root against the good guys, but yeah; I am relieved this show season is over. Sad to say. Sad season for fans who are accustomed to the highest IQ basketball in the NBA. Got to get rid of the low IQ players on this team.
    They're just an ugly team to watch too. No basketball entertainment, just lots of inefficient offense and defense.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s so many fair weather fans here lol I’m proud of the team. Manu retired! Parker left! #2 betrayed us!! And we still made the playoffs and almost pulled off the upset
    AGREED

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills is not used to being in late
    Tp was in there not ing mills

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thought the whole point of rewarding Mr. Corporate Knowledge for far more than what his skillset brings to the table was to be the steady captain during critical moments like what just transpired?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thought the whole point of rewarding Mr. Corporate Knowledge for far more than what his skillset brings to the table was to be the steady captain during critical moments like what just transpired?
    Nope. It's exactly why we didn't sweep

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Atleast they attacked not shoot a 18 foot jumper

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His love affair with Wombat is absolutely on him. To play wombat the last 16 minutes, to not atleast do offense/defense subs utions when you have an all-defense guy on the bench. That's all on him.
    You can't do that anymore since the nba went to the 2 TOs under 2 minutes rule. White was getting on today on the offensive side, Mills was in because he was litterally the lesser of 2 evils

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well I hope that’s the reason to give Mills up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team could have won this series, but would be screwed in following rounds.

I wouldn't mind if Pop retired now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The final thought your 2018-19 San Antonio Spurs leave you with is whether Aldridge and Mills were too re ed to foul, or whether either or both purposefully disregarded the command of their head coach. I never expected this drama to end the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're just an ugly team to watch too. No basketball entertainment, just lots of inefficient offense and defense.
    Low skill level, low energy level and low IQ. That's a trifecta. Such a humiliating thing for the highest IQ, strongest-effort team in the NBA for over 20 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Things I'd like to see (and that I think might actually happen):

-Continue to stagger DWhite/Derozan's minutes. Bot should be getting 35+ tonight tbh barring any foul trouble
    -Jak and LMA each getting close to 40 minutes. The big lineup is their best bet unless one of the bench guys are dynamite from 3.
    -Continue to single coverage Jokic with a rare double team. The Spurs will lose if losers like Craig, Beasley, Barton, Morris are going off. Stay home on them.
    -Make Paul Milsap beat you. Whether it's rotating off him to double or defender or the 3 or letting him try to score on Aldridge.
    -Everyone, I mean everyone is crashing the defensive boards. They lose this game if Denver controls the boards.
    -DWhite trusing the jumper. Let it fly, you big foreheaded mf'er. Let it fly.
    Derrick was obviously very bad but that doesn't mean just play that Fat instead....

Pop could have closed with a lineup of Derozan/Forbes/Gay/Jakob/LMA.....they got killed on the boards during the closing stretch and Mills was giving them absolutely nothing out there.

I get it, old man, you ing hate DWhite but Patty was literally terrible all series long....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we had either Tony or Manu tonight wouldn't have happened. They have true corporate knowledge. The sad thing is we probably could have still had them both for half of what we are paying Patty. They had basketball IQ, killer instincts and balls (3 between the two of them but they are HUGE). Pop is the coach that plays the seniors over seriously superior underclassmen. It is gonna run good players out of SA as soon as they can.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derrick was obviously very bad but that doesn't mean just play that Fat instead....

Pop could have closed with a lineup of Derozan/Forbes/Gay/Jakob/LMA.....they got killed on the boards during the closing stretch and Mills was giving them absolutely nothing out there.

I get it, old man, you ing hate DWhite but Patty was literally terrible all series long....
    He wasn't just very bad, they were giving him the outside shots, and he was shorting them, he wasn't ready for the pressure, and like it or not he couldn't be trusted to be on the court. He's young, hopefully he learns from this but he was done after he missed that wide open three.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't do that anymore since the nba went to the 2 TOs under 2 minutes rule. White was getting on today on the offensive side, Mills was in because he was litterally the lesser of 2 evils
    88-86. They have the ball. You need a stop coming out of a DEN timeout. Why wouldn't you bring in your best perimeter defender?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm done with Pop, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this the dumbest Spurs team since DRob rookie year? Yes I say. Pitiful loss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Derrick hate is unfair, LA, DeMar, Mills hate is justified lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    88-86. They have the ball. You need a stop coming out of a DEN timeout. Why wouldn't you bring in your best perimeter defender?
    Because when you get the stop you still need to score on the other end. Are you saying that was bad defense on Murray when he made it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wasn't just very bad, they were giving him the outside shots, and he was shorting them, he wasn't ready for the pressure, and like it or not he couldn't be trusted to be on the court. He's young, hopefully he learns from this but he was done after he missed that wide open three.
    Cool story, how did Patty do in his place?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Pop is the coach that plays the seniors over seriously superior underclassmen. It is gonna run good players out of SA as soon as they can."<------ This is exactly what ive been telling everybody. I dont understand why pop doesnt play his younger guys like lonnie. Lonnie is an athletic freak but no pop wants to build him up in the g league. Every other team has there draft players playing already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Derrick hate is unfair, LA, DeMar, Mills hate is justified lol
    He had a bad game, and played like a young late first round pick in a game 7. He can learn from this though, this was good experience for him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool story, how did Patty do in his place?
    IDK about the same as White had it, right, was the a good shot or a bad shot Murray put up?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    great game. stop the fire pop stuff. guys just couldn't deliver, but played hard.

derozan is a depressed harrison barnes kind of talent.

Thread Information