My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President-elect Biden's pick for director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) is raising eyebrows over an alleged altercation she had with a progressive journalist over her former boss Hillary Clinton's support for the Iraq War.

On Monday, the Biden transition announced that Neera Tanden, president of the liberal think tank Center for American Progress, would be the president-elect's nominee to head the OMB.

However, a 2019 report from The New York Times outlined an incident back in 2008 when she served as a top adviser for then-Sen. Clinton during her first presidential run.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President-elect Biden's pick for director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) is raising eyebrows over an alleged altercation she had with a progressive journalist over her former boss Hillary Clinton's support for the Iraq War.

On Monday, the Biden transition announced that Neera Tanden, president of the liberal think tank Center for American Progress, would be the president-elect's nominee to head the OMB.

However, a 2019 report from The New York Times outlined an incident back in 2008 when she served as a top adviser for then-Sen. Clinton during her first presidential run.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A step down from Gina Haspel, tbh... I am disappoint...

Scrumtrulescent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump supporters want to punch progressive journalists too, so they should be 100% on board with this pick. Biden is clearly trying to reach across the aisle here.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Ducks is gonna do something stupid.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican Greg Gianforte 'body slams' Guardian reporter in Montana –

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-montana-video

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican Greg Gianforte 'body slams' Guardian reporter in Montana –

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-montana-video
    The cons uency must not have liked that soy boy either. They elected Gianforte to office after that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ducks jerked off till his was sore when Trump talked about reporters

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The cons uency must not have liked that soy boy either. They elected Gianforte to office after that.
    Trump’s favorite fast food chains are McDonalds and KFC, two places that load their food with soy (KFC literally fries its chicken in soybean oil ).

Is Trump a soyboy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Secretary of Energy Rick "I can't remember the name Department of Energy when asked about what department i want to abolish in a debate Perry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Steven Mnuchin: Secretary of the Treasury

GOP fundraiser and former banker, never worked in any government post ever, and never as any kind of manager.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Scott Pruitt- EPA cheif

Known only for suing the EPA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=incompetent+trump+picks
    https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...es+incompetent

Take your pick.

Sorry ducks, if the worst you can do is "someone got mad once" that is arguably better than MOST of the people running things under Trump.

You were silent on so many incompetent nominees that I do not give a flying about what you have to say now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So begins the four year saga of throwing Trump incompetence and mismanagement back in the face of every stupid Trump who ignored a parade of morons and grifters trotted out to allegedly "run" the government.

Like Steven Minuchin's Trip to visit the gold at fort knox, a prime eclipse spot during the last solar eclipse.

The vast quan y of Trump scandal will make Biden look better with every comparison, and the "conservatives" who post stupid threads like this look like hypocrites. The cornerstone of modern conservatism is dishonesty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excellent pick

More journos need to be punched

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought journalists were terrible people??

cucks

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't worry, rightwingnut jobs, Repugs will block Tandon and all progressive appointees.

I'd love to see Biden "punch back" at Trash/Repugs and use "acting" workaround.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Progressive journalists good now?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a great preview of the Republican pearl-clutching over minutia that is going to be happening for the next 4 years, and I am ready for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden's OMB pick Neera Tanden angers Bernie Sanders-allied progressives
    Sanders has not responded publicly to Biden's decision

Thread Information