Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    tbh ingram was going to make it once Cripple Nation started calling him a bust

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    His shot his coming along nicely, he attacks the basket like a mad man for those who thought his frame would be an issue, his length really makes him a great finisher at the rim and he's already a better playmaker than Kiwi.
    always knew this guy is gonna be legit tbh. he’s only 20, still needs development (skill and conditioning) but you can tell he has massive potential. more importantly, im glad he’s putting that massive wingspan and length to good use. reminds me of scottie pippen, in all seriousness.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    His shot his coming along nicely, he attacks the basket like a mad man for those who thought his frame would be an issue, his length really makes him a great finisher at the rim and he's already a better playmaker than Kiwi.

You can keep your crippled re . Ingram doesn't have an ounce of diva in him.
    He has a 9'2" standing reach to go with his 6'9" frame. He's 20 years old. Wait until he gains 15-25lbs. He'll legit be able to play and guard 4 positions. I'm happy with his development so far tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Auditioning for legit teams already.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Auditioning for legit teams already.

Before the season, when stupid pre ejac threads like this were popping up all over this place, Magic deemed him untouchable. If I'm Maginka, he's the last player I'd trade. He's our best player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Before the season, when stupid pre ejac threads like this were popping up all over this place, Magic deemed him untouchable. If I'm Maginka, he's the last player I'd trade. He's our best player.
    Oh yeah. It was recognized early on. Threads like these were clearly for trolling purposes.

Good that the la farm team is going its job.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh yeah. It was recognized early on. Threads like these were clearly for trolling purposes.

Good that the la farm team is going its job.
    That LA farm team is 1-0 vs the Spurs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

of course he is ...
    need to see more agression consistently but like I said i think he can potentially be the 2nd best player on a le team ...its finding that #1 that is so damn hard...
    of course im speaking in normal nba times ...
    in current Golden state era Ingram might need to be your #3 to ring ...but we will see he is a very young 2nd year guy.
    my biggest cincern besides strength is developing more off ball and catch and shoot skills.And more focus on defense when locked in very good but falls asleep to much
    last night when atl made that 11-0 run he tried to dunk got no call got pissed ...then took over ...great to see even vs Atlanta.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rich man's kyle anderson tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That LA farm team is 1-0 vs the Spurs
    Still a farm team.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Slender Man

Here are 20-year-old @B_Ingram13’s averages in February: 18.6 points on 54.5% FG’s, 52.2% 3’s and 77.8% FT's; 5.6 assists; 5.2 rebounds; 1.1 blocks and 0.6 steals in 33.7 minutes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sure but he also 4 years younger than Kyle ...whther a rich mans Kyle or poor man Durant hechas shown flashes of being good. And currently wouldnt trade him for a 2nd tier star like PG13 or Cousins glad Maginka held their guns ...dont think he will ever be top tier like Durant but why pay PG13 max money rather than develop a younger cheaper version?
    if we sign him to mentor Ingram ...great, but Lakers were smart not to trade him to Indy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Slender Man

[FONT="]Here are 20-year-old [/FONT]@B_Ingram13’s averages in February: 18.6 points on 54.5% FG’s, 52.2% 3’s and 77.8% FT's; 5.6 assists; 5.2 rebounds; 1.1 blocks and 0.6 steals in 33.7 minutes.
    Juwan Howard landed a crazy contract with a good month. So did Calvin booth. Jerome James got $30m because of one series.

Do it Mitch, oh wait, that agent guy now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Juwan Howard landed a crazy contract with a good month. So did Calvin booth. Jerome James got $30m because of one series.

if they do with Randle based on Feb I agree ..
    but Ingram projects to be legit. happens and maybe he never reaches that potential but I see #2 on a contender potential ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

heck. deng and mozgov landed those crazy contracts by doing nothing

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dude said Kyle Anderson

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This niglet here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if they do with Randle based on Feb I agree ..
    but Ingram projects to be legit. happens and maybe he never reaches that potential but I see #2 on a contender potential ...
    Just pulling your leg. I think Ingram is legit, I can see him being a Paul George level player with less drama. I don’t think he has to gain much weight either, he quickness and length at his strengths. Too much weight may slow him down.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just pulling your leg. I think Ingram is legit, I can see him being a Paul George level player with less drama. I don’t think he has to gain much weight either, he quickness and length at his strengths. Too much weight may slow him down.
    Fair comparison... much more likely than him being Durant 2.0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's looked like the Lakers best player the few times I have watched him (which is very few) still very young and obviously still getting better. Lakers best prospect.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count

Damn this niqqa can ball . Looks completely different now tbh

Wonder if baseline bum would still rather have DeFrozan instead of BI

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Damn this niqqa can ball . Looks completely different now tbh

Wonder if baseline bum would still rather have DeFrozan instead of BI
    BI is already better than any young guy on the spurs by a mile. Including DeLoser

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm happy for BI. He was my pet cat. I wish him nothing but success. Just wish he was still a Laker.

Thread Information