Page 72 of 90 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2226
    He played 6 games and started 5, before going on IR. He was the starting running back. Doesn’t that make sense to you, or is your brain that dumb that you can’t even get that?
    From what I've gathered, there are two types of Patriots fans on the board:
    A.) suicidal ones ("first round exit, here we come")
    B.) blind homers ("I'm not worried about Baltimore...")

Whatever happened to the moderates, the Rudolph Giulliani's if you will?

Beating the defending NFL champs on the road, you will note, is not really a birth right for the Patriots even if you guys did win 2.5 championships in the not so distant past.

A similar principal applies when predicting Cowboy games; I won't take a win in Kansas City for granted next year because we had a good run back in the '90's.

This Patriots team, in 2020, is a very respectable third best in the mighty AFC Playoffs...

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He played 6 games and started 5, before going on IR. He was the starting running back. Doesn’t that make sense to you, or is your brain that dumb that you can’t even get that?
    yeah, but he was a terrible starter when they had him the starter in 2012 and that early part of 2014. They were more successful on the ground with Blount in 2013 and later in 2014.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Rodgers isn’t a threat to Brady’s legacy in the eyes of anyone who hasn’t suffered severe temporal lobe damage.
    I was gonna say. Of the two Mahomes is a more realistic threat just due to the amount of time. Unless Rodgers has a late career resurgence and rattles off 3 les in the next 4 years or something

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    5 years ago Brady only had 3 rings at the age of 36/37 and was still in discussion with Peyton

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    5 years ago Brady only had 3 rings at the age of 36/37 and was still in discussion with Peyton
    5 years ago he had 3 (was about to get #4 and Peyton just had 1). The only reason the Brady Manning discussions lasted as long as they did is the hatred towards Brady and the delusions Peyton stans have.

Peyton had multiple opportunities to overtake Brady during the middle stretch of Brady’s career when he didn’t win any Super Bowls, but he choked every time to keep it at 3 vs. 1. If Manning doesn’t choke against New Orleans in 2009 I think the general consensus would have been Manning > Brady. Same thing in 2013 against the Seahawks.

Brady would still end up overtaking him after he won 3 more, but the point is that even when Brady was falling short in the playoffs Manning was too, and usually at a more spectacular level.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    yeah, but he was a terrible starter when they had him the starter in 2012 and that early part of 2014. They were more successful on the ground with Blount in 2013 and later in 2014.
    So we’re in agreement that he was the starter then. Great, thanks for playing.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    And rightfully so. Peyton had better stats and mvps because he had more support on offence.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So we’re in agreement that he was the starter then. Great, thanks for playing.
    and then there was that one Jonah guy in midseason 2014 IIRC who had that one great game and never got another chance... idk why.

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    Here we go!

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    I knew the ans would have to settle for 3 when Romo and Nantz started slobbering over how historically amazing they are in the red zone.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I knew the ans would have to settle for 3 when Romo and Nantz started slobbering over how historically amazing they are in the red zone.
    Too bad the ans didn't have Doug Pederson, they would have run Henry on both 3rd & 7 and then 4th & whatever

Post Count
    Not an interception.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Trannyhill Malcolm Butler'd, even if it doesn't stand. How do you get picked off on a man coverage crossing route? Seriously.

Post Count
    How the do you jump offsides on back-to-back plays?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    that 3rd down play

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Henry should be League MVP regardless of who wins this game.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I just hope it's not Tennessee vs Green Gay, because I fear the Henry's would be out-gunned too much in the passing game

Tennessee vs 49ers is okay with me, I wouldn't mind either team winning the SB

anyone but Green Gay please tbh.

Post Count
    I just hope it's not Tennessee vs Green Gay, because I fear the Henry's would be out-gunned too much in the passing game
    If they can get past Mahomes playing this way, I don't see why they can't do the same against Rodgers, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If they can get past Mahomes playing this way, I don't see why they can't do the same against Rodgers, tbh.
    youre dumb

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    One thing I don't get about the corner blitz, why don't the bigger QBs like Mahomes just stiff arm shove them to the ground like they're a fly, tbh?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    and then there was that one Jonah guy in midseason 2014 IIRC who had that one great game and never got another chance... idk why.
    Jonas Gray, had a great game but then showed up late for practice the next week and was in Belichick’s dog house before he knew it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Because Godgers is too good

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm for the Niners obviously, but I wouldn't mind any SB matchup between the four remaining teams.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

Tennessee vs 49ers is okay with me, I wouldn't mind either team winning the SB

anyone but Green Gay please tbh.
    Rodgers living rent free in the space between your ears

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jonas Gray, had a great game but then showed up late for practice the next week and was in Belichick’s dog house before he knew it.
    & that was around the same time they got Blount back from the Stoolers because he got mad at Tomlin for only playing Bell and not him.

Thread Information