Page 163 of 169 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 4205
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I don’t think Will Hunting actually wants Bernie at this point. He knows Bernie can’t win in the general.

IIRC he wants Buttiegieg as replacement.
    Sherrod Brown would be my choice

Regardless of what I want, Bernie is done either way. If this story were to blow up it’d be a brokered convention.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sherrod Brown would be my choice

Regardless of what I want, Bernie is done either way. If this story were to blow up it’d be a brokered convention.
    If it blows up, how many delegates are on the table for Bernie? He's not mathematically eliminated yet, right?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it blows up, how many delegates are on the table for Bernie? He's not mathematically eliminated yet, right?
    Not enough.

You're assuming that people won't cast a single vote for Biden which is entirely unrealistic. A large enough group would still vote for him so he would still get significant delegates out of that.

Think it was on 538 that I read that Bernie needs to win with 70% of the vote from here on out to even have a shot.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I think if it blows up you’d see a phantom candidate like Bloomer come in to block Bernie from a majority.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not enough.

You're assuming that people won't cast a single vote for Biden which is entirely unrealistic. A large enough group would still vote for him so he would still get significant delegates out of that.

Think it was on 538 that I read that Bernie needs to win with 70% of the vote from here on out to even have a shot.
    Yea, I'm kind of assuming ther could be a huge drop-off if people don't want to vote for a rapist.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think if it blows up you’d see a phantom candidate like Bloomer come in to block Bernie from a majority.
    Good point.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, I'm kind of assuming ther could be a huge drop-off if people don't want to vote for a rapist.
    Was there such a drop off with Trump? Guy had 19+ women and a video tape to boot. He did fine.

Allegations are just that. Allegations until proven otherwise. This chick is hard to believe because she keeps changing her story to match today's standards.

First story was that Biden touched her inappropriately. The next day he raped her.

I'm more inclined to believe the first story knowing that Biden gets handsy with people. As far as the rape one...sorry.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not so.

When we learned about Ford she had already made contact with senate aides and ultimately even met with Feinstein? They vetted her. She agreed to testify under oath, etc.

This chick ran to an obscure reporter. If she wants to get out there then let’s hear it. I’m not for censoring her.

If the truth is on her side I’ll be the first to call for Biden’s head.

yeah I'm sure they did

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yeah I'm sure they did
    • July 2018: Ford reached out to the Post's tip line as Kavanaugh's name appeared on the shortlist to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy. "Around the same time," the Post said, Ford contacted her member of Congress, California Democratic Rep. Anna Eshoo.
    • July 9, 2018: President Donald Trump nominated Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court.
    • Late July: Ford opted to contact California Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein via a letter through Eshoo's office. In the letter, Ford requests Feinstein keep the matter confidential.
    • Early August: On the advice of her attorney Debra Katz, Ford took a polygraph test. The Post said Katz provided the paper with the results of the test, which was administered by a former FBI agent. The results concluded Ford was truthful when she said a statement summarizing her allegations was accurate, according to the newspaper.
    • September 12: The Intercept reported that Feinstein is in possession of a letter detailing an accusation against Kavanaugh and that she would not provide the letter to other members of the committee.
    • September 13: Feinstein said she received information on Kavanaugh and had "referred the matter to federal investigative authorities." CNN reported that Feinstein had forwarded a letter to the FBI relating to alleged misconduct by Kavanaugh while he was in high school and that the letter Feinstein sent had all the names redacted except for Kavanaugh's.
    Whole timelime:
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/17/polit...ine/index.html

Good talk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's amazing we cannot get someone under 70 to the general election. You'd think with the grass roots claim on every campaign someone would break through, but all of the younger politicians are too extreme, cannot connect with regular Americans to save their lives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fingers crossed for Warren

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was there such a drop off with Trump? Guy had 19+ women and a video tape to boot. He did fine.

Allegations are just that. Allegations until proven otherwise. This chick is hard to believe because she keeps changing her story to match today's standards.

First story was that Biden touched her inappropriately. The next day he raped her.

I'm more inclined to believe the first story knowing that Biden gets handsy with people. As far as the rape one...sorry.
    You keep bringing this pretend stuff up to suit your TDS. It's a bad habit.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fingers crossed for Warren
    'Form Letter' Warren

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's amazing we cannot get someone under 70 to the general election. You'd think with the grass roots claim on every campaign someone would break through, but all of the younger politicians are too extreme, cannot connect with regular Americans to save their lives.
    Yeah, this is starting to look like a career award, tbh... frankly, it probably has a lot more to do with older people voting, while the younger kids don't give a .

There were a bunch of moderates this time around on the Dems and same for the GOP in '16... so I don't buy the 'extreme' explanation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have yet to meet a Biden supporter in the wild, do y'all know any?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bide...ry?id=69812092

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I have yet to meet a Biden supporter in the wild, do y'all know any?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bide...ry?id=69812092
    A lot of Biden’s support came from people not wanting to see Bernie win,

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of Biden’s support came from people not wanting to see Bernie win,
    I get that, but have you actually met a Joe Biden fan in the flesh?

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I don’t know about fans, but I know several people who support him and voted for him. Not hard to find, but I live in Louisiana close to the Texas border where Bernie doesn’t have a big following. You’re either a Trump supporter or a Democrat who supports Biden.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Have you ever met a Hillary fan in the flesh? This is what the DNC does, the pick candidates who inspire an alarmingly low amount of enthusiasm.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Have you ever met a Hillary fan in the flesh? This is what the DNC does, the pick candidates who inspire an alarmingly low amount of enthusiasm.
    There were 3+ more million of 'em than who voted for the old man, by God.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HRC had more fans than Biden, but her negatives were way higher.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    but they get more votes so obviously everybody loves them

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    HRC had more fans than Biden, but her negatives were way higher.
    Yeah, there was way more enthusiasm for Hillary, both positive and negative. Biden is just bland and uninspiring, basically a senile John Kerry.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    There were 3+ more million of 'em than who voted for the old man, by God.
    Yeah that’s not what I mean. Voting for Hillary because you hate Trump or just vote D every time are different than voting for Hillary because you really think she’s an amazing candidate who’s going to do great things for America.

Thread Information