on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    With the Kings' win last night, it gives me great pleasure for the Phoenix Suns to be in this exclusive club.

Get the in hear BRHornet45 Hornets78 JMarkJohns

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    My access card worked. Checking in.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I'd rather have Nerlens Noel. 2013 is full of better wing scorers than Shabazz.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Welcome Mori!

JMark- I'd rather have Bazz and then another wing scorer in 2014 after Bazz gets a full season to chuck 15+ shots a game in order to get comfortable with the NBA. Look at who was in the finals last year, both teams had a great scorer at both SG and SF. Having multiple wings who can score at will seems to be the future of the NBA. SG is also getting smaller every year as more teams go with combo guards at the position (like the Suns tried to do with Eric Gordon). The few SGs left who are still 6'5" and above are more lethal than ever because of the guys guarding them every night.

Noels is never gonna be an offensive threat in the NBA. This draft is pretty weak in general and Bazz is the only prospect with superstar potential.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    We're working on it tbh

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    The fact Shabazz let himself get fat concerns me. He gained 25 pounds, lacks elite athleticism, and tends to be useless when not straight chuckin', homie.

Noel has flaws, but he has good potential on defense, has elite athleticism, and is a year young for his current standing. My master plan has Suns drafting Noel, trading off everybody but Dragic, sucking in 2013-14 and landing a Wiggins, Young, or Harrison type of wing and putting a MAX offer for two 2014 FA like Love, etc.

It'll never happen, but Love needs an elite defensive center to be maximized, and he needs a legit PG. I think Noel and Dragic are good options.

That said, if lucky enough to get Bazzers, it would be a successful tank job.

Dryer than Kunta's ankles Ashy Larry's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My access card worked. Checking in.

much respect

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    The way Love is playing this year, they'd be crazy to offer him anything close to the max. He's someone who started off his career as someone who played physically inside, but turned into a soft-bred pussy once he learned how to shoot jumpers. He's a 23% 3 point shooter but attempts over 5 threes a game, which is unlike anything I've ever seen before with 3 point chucking.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Overall, Suns need to have the mentality of Wiggins or bust.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    heading that way tbh

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Checking in!!!

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    We'll be there by Friday.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    DoK: Why bother coveting the top 1-3 players in the draft? You know the fates will align to screw the Suns no matter how many ping pong balls we got. We'll pick #5 or #6 or something like that, and we'll miss out on all the franchise players. And then our incompetent FO, Babby and Blanks, will eff it up anyway and pick the wrong guy.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    DoK: Why bother coveting the top 1-3 players in the draft? You know the fates will align to screw the Suns no matter how many ping pong balls we got. We'll pick #5 or #6 or something like that, and we'll miss out on all the franchise players. And then our incompetent FO, Babby and Blanks, will eff it up anyway and pick the wrong guy.
    1) I can pray can't I

2) I'm hoping this season turns into enough of a cluster that Babby and Blanks lose their job and are at least on the hotseat

Thread Information